|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 (pages 74-111).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Birkin assume when Keach fails to give Birkin his first installment?
(a) Keach does not have the money.
(b) Keach is never going to pay him.
(c) Keach has forgotten.
(d) Keach is going to make him ask for it.
2. Why is Moon not allowed to go on the Sunday School treat?
(a) He does not get along with the Ellerbecks.
(b) He has not attended the church.
(c) He lives in a tent.
(d) He is not a Christian.
3. When Birkin further questions Moon about why he is there, he says he wants to plot out where an early ___________ stood.
4. When Thomas Birkin opens the door to the church, he discovers that it is _________.
5. What is the name of the woman whom Birkin finds a wall monument of in the church?
(a) Emily Clough.
(b) Alice Keach.
(c) Kathy Ellerbeck.
(d) Laetitia Hebron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily Clough want to get with the S's and stars she has collected?
2. What condition must be met in order for the church to receive the money?
3. What does Birkin realize after thinking about the part of the painting that is incomplete?
4. Why does Thomas Birkin take the job in the church?
5. How does Birkin feel about the painting although he cannot see it?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)