|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 (pages 74-111).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Birkin think assumes that Keach will paint back over the painting as soon as he can?
2. Who does Birkin tell Keach he will contact if he tries to prevent him from finishing his work?
(b) The executors of Miss Hebron's will.
(c) The Ellerbecks.
(d) The police.
3. Where is Birkin when Alice Keach first comes to see him at the church?
(a) At Moon's tent.
(b) In the graveyard.
(c) On the scaffolding.
(d) In the pews.
4. Which of the following characteristics does not describe the portrayal that Birkin suspects might be a portrait in the larger painting?
(a) It is more detailed than the rest of the portrayals.
(b) The man is wearing a gold necklace.
(c) A crescent shaped scar on the man's forehead.
(d) Bright red hair.
5. According to Birkin, who typically drew the other paintings from the time period of the painting he is working on?
(a) A group of painters, although only one was given credit.
(b) Assistants and touched up by the painter.
(c) One person and filled in by an assistant.
(d) A group of painters who collectively took credit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What symbol do Moon and Birkin find inside the tomb indicating that Miss Hebron's ancestor was a Muslim?
2. What is Birkin hired to do?
3. What factor does Birkin base his observation on that the painting must have been hidden under the paint for a long time?
4. Where is Keach not fond of Birkin living?
5. What does Birkin do when Alice does not show up in church on Sunday morning?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)