|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3 (pages 49-74).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the girl who asks Birkin to tea at her parents' house after church in Barton Ferry?
2. Who says that searching for a man's bones seems like a waste of money?
3. Who does Birkin attend church with and have dinner with on Sunday nights?
(a) The Keaches.
(b) The Ellerbecks.
(c) The Cloughs.
4. What type of painting does Birkin think he is working on after uncovering the figure painted at the apex of the wall?
(a) An Easter work.
(b) A Pastoral scene.
(c) A Judgment work.
(d) A Nativity scene.
5. Who is Mr. Dowthwaite?
(a) The superintendent of the Sunday School.
(b) Kathy's father.
(c) The pastor at the Ellerbeck's church.
(d) The teacher at the local schoolhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Birkin travel to Barton Ferry?
2. Who is glad for the chance to at least look upon Alice and admire her beauty?
3. What does Birkin assume when Keach fails to give Birkin his first installment?
4. Birkin cries that there is no what on the way home from Barton Ferry?
5. When Birkin further questions Moon about why he is there, he says he wants to plot out where an early ___________ stood.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)