|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2 (pages 13-49).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen if Moon does not find the grave he is looking for?
(a) He will not be paid.
(b) He will be killed.
(c) He will be banished from the community.
(d) He will still be paid.
2. How is the roof of the church at which Thomas Birkin arrives described?
(b) Not leaking.
3. How is the church at which Thomas Birkin arrives described?
4. How can Keach be viewed in relation to Birkin's work?
(a) As an aide.
(b) As an obstacle.
(c) As needed encouragement.
(d) He is not a factor.
5. How many solo jobs has Birkin had before undertaking the job in the church?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Moon and Birkin meet for the first time, Birkin thinks in hindsight that Moon knows ________.
2. Who is paying for Birkin's work in the church?
3. What object in the church does Birkin ask Keach if he can use?
4. Which of the following is NOT Birkin's idea of what the final picture of the painting will look like?
5. Who does not want Birkin working on the painting in the church?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)