|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose screaming wakes James in the middle of the night?
2. On what does James write down his confession?
(a) A notebook sheet
(b) The wall
(c) An index card
(d) Legal pad
3. James needs to make a written and spoken _______________ of his deeds for his final assignment.
4. Where does James tell his brother he wants to go when he is out of the clinic?
(a) Grocery store
5. What does James find out is his new sentence for the jail time he needs to do?
(a) 3 months
(b) 3 weeks
(c) 4 months
(d) 3 days
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James have to do in the beginning of family counseling?
2. Who has been diagnosed with aggressive cancer?
3. What does Leonard ask James to be for him?
4. At the clinic, all patients are _________.
5. James thinks Leonard and ____________ are responsible for his reduced jail time.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Lilly that she was afraid James would find out from others?
2. Who does James suspect is behind the reduction in his Ohio prison sentence?
3. What does James tell Joanne privately about his Fury in relation to his parents?
4. What do James' parents confess happened to James when he was a child?
5. Describe Matty Jackson, another patient in the clinic with James and Leonard.
6. What do James and Miles share about their struggles with shame?
7. Describe the new arrival to the Clinic, Michael.
8. What does Leonard ask of James when he walks him out of the Clinic?
9. What is the assignment that Joanne gives to James after he reveals his moment of clarity he had in the woods?
10. When will James have User Dreams, according to Lincoln?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)