|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the lawyer that is representing James in his court case?
2. Who arrives at the clinic and dominates the conversation, only to have James laugh at him?
3. Which authorities want James to spend a long time in jail and do not want a plea bargain?
(a) North Carolina
4. Who does James walk out of the clinic?
5. Who has been diagnosed with aggressive cancer?
(a) Miles' wife
(b) Lilly's grandmother
(c) James' mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James plan to confront as soon as he is out of the clinic?
2. What does James help to educate others about in relation to addiction?
3. Which of James' roommates feels he is not prepared to leave the Ccinic?
4. What does Miles feel he has done to his pregnant wife?
5. Who tells James he should be happy to have parents who care as much as his do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has James' college girlfriend sent to him in the mail?
2. What does James tell Joanne privately about his Fury in relation to his parents?
3. What does James recall about fear as he is frightened and walks out into the woods?
4. What does Randall reveal to James about his legal troubles?
5. What does Lilly tell James about his parents and about being thankful for them?
6. What do James' parents confess happened to James when he was a child?
7. What is the simple moral of Leonard's story about his family and about how he came to be at the clinic?
8. Why does Lilly call to ask James to meet her in the woods?
9. What is the secret James reveals to the priest as he is reading his confession aloud?
10. Describe Matty Jackson, another patient in the clinic with James and Leonard.
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)