|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the clinic, all patients are _________.
(a) Works in progress
2. What is the moral of the story Leonard has told to James?
(a) Shut up
(b) Hold on
(c) Keep it up
(d) Try harder
3. Who did James violently beat up before coming to the clinic?
(a) A friend
(b) A French priest
(c) A doctor
(d) His girlfriend
4. On what does James write down his confession?
(a) An index card
(b) The wall
(c) A notebook sheet
(d) Legal pad
5. What does James continue to try to do in private?
(b) Try to find new drugs to use
(c) Clean the toilets perfectly
(d) Look into his eyes
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of James' roommates feels he is not prepared to leave the Ccinic?
2. What does the instructor reveal to be the average relapse rate at any clinic in the world?
3. What does James use to calm his anger when it arises?
4. Who does James walk out of the clinic?
5. What does James do with the photos once he has looked at each and every one of them?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does James suspect is behind the reduction in his Ohio prison sentence?
2. When will James have User Dreams, according to Lincoln?
3. What happened to Lilly that she was afraid James would find out from others?
4. What has James' college girlfriend sent to him in the mail?
5. What does Leonard ask of James when he walks him out of the Clinic?
6. Describe Matty Jackson, another patient in the clinic with James and Leonard.
7. What does James tell Joanne about the time he will know he has recovered from his addiction?
8. What is the secret James reveals to the priest as he is reading his confession aloud?
9. What does Lilly tell James about his parents and about being thankful for them?
10. Why does Lilly call to ask James to meet her in the woods?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)