|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does James get to pick him up on the morning of his departure from the clinic?
(a) Lilly's grandmother
2. Who buoys James' spirit as he gets ready to head to jail to start and to complete his sentence?
(d) His mother
3. Who tells James his plan in #134 is not a good idea?
4. What does James help to educate others about in relation to addiction?
(a) The glamour
(b) The biological component
(c) The dosages
(d) The acquisition of drugs
5. What does Leonard ask James to be for him?
(a) A son
(b) A bookie
(c) A partner
(d) A friend
Short Answer Questions
1. What is James supposed to write on the goal board?
2. Why did James beat up the person in #169?
3. Who wakes James up in the middle of the night because he/she is angry with him?
4. What does Miles feel he has done to his pregnant wife?
5. Who tells James he should be happy to have parents who care as much as his do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does James wake up in the middle of the night at the beginning of Chapter 12?
2. What does Leonard ask of James when he walks him out of the Clinic?
3. What has James' college girlfriend sent to him in the mail?
4. What does James tell Joanne privately about his Fury in relation to his parents?
5. What does Randall reveal to James about his legal troubles?
6. What is the secret James reveals to the priest as he is reading his confession aloud?
7. Who does James suspect is behind the reduction in his Ohio prison sentence?
8. What does Lilly tell James about his parents and about being thankful for them?
9. Describe the new arrival to the Clinic, Michael.
10. What do James and Miles share about their struggles with shame?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)