|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does James' plane land?
(c) New York
2. What has Larry just found out he has, according to the medical staff at the clinic?
(d) Mild autism
3. What does the doctor stitch closed for James?
(a) His foot
(b) His arm
(c) His knee
(d) His cheek
4. Who did the Bald Man pass out in front of during his worst moment of alcoholism?
(a) His boss
(b) His daugthers
(c) His wife
(d) A crowd of kids
5. Who does James resist connecting with in the clinic?
(b) Just Leonard
(c) All the other men
(d) Just Roy
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James believe are also an addiction?
2. Who wants James to leave because of the altercation?
3. One of the rules of the clinic is no ___________ of any kind or James will be kicked out of the program.
4. How many times does James get sick in the process of cleaning the toilets?
5. What has happened to James' front teeth?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does James request of the nurse before his dentist appointment begins?
2. Who was Leonard's childhood mentor that he speaks to James about?
3. What are some of the ways Hank helps James in this chapter?
4. Describe the beginning of the relationship between Hank and James.
5. What does Frey say he relies on in order to get through a difficult experience?
6. Where is the plane James is taking headed?
7. What is one of the mistakes James recalls while in the shower?
8. What are the results of James' MMPI that Joanne reviews and shares with him?
9. Even though it has been proven that addiction is a disease, what does James think is the cause of addiction?
10. Describe the condition of James Frey, the main , at the beginning of the book.
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)