|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does James go for a walk outside of the clinic?
(a) Open road
(b) Tennis courts
(d) Along the driveway
2. Who apologizes to James for siding with Roy?
3. When did Lilly's father leave her, according to Lilly's account of her life?
(b) This year
4. Who threatens to have James thrown out of the program?
5. How many medications does James need in order to sedate himself and protect himself from withdrawal symptoms?
Short Answer Questions
1. James _______ out of the chair and onto the ground.
2. Where did James end up after waking up in Washington D.C. and then blacking out for a day?
3. What does James hide from his roommates because he does not want to show he is vulnerable?
4. Who wants James to leave because of the altercation?
5. What does James use to relieve his shame and to cause him pain?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Roy come in to interrupt James and Lilly when they are talking?
2. What does James suspect about the group toilets as he is cleaning them?
3. Why does James turn up the heat in the shower when he is bathing his body?
4. What is the story that the Bald Man tells the rest of the group of men?
5. Describe the condition of James Frey, the main , at the beginning of the book.
6. Where is the plane James is taking headed?
7. What does James' father do for him when they are at the cabin in Wisconsin?
8. What are the results of James' MMPI that Joanne reviews and shares with him?
9. What is Joanne's recommended treatment plan for James' addiction?
10. Describe the idea of the "Fury" that takes over James at times.
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)