|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James believe are also an addiction?
(b) AA meetings
2. Who is NOT one of James' new roommates?
3. Who wants James to leave because of the altercation?
4. Who takes James to see the dentist for an initial consultation?
5. How many times does James get sick in the process of cleaning the toilets?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James seem to have for all figures of authority?
2. What is the name of James' brother?
3. Who does James resist connecting with in the clinic?
4. James takes __________ for his destructive life choices.
5. What do James and the other patients do in order to support him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Leonard's childhood mentor that he speaks to James about?
2. When James arrives at the dentist's office, what kind of pain does James say he feels afraid to feel?
3. What does James see when he looks in the mirror after waking up in the medical wing?
4. What does James do when his parents try to hug him in concern for his condition?
5. What are some of the ways Hank helps James in this chapter?
6. Describe the beginning of the relationship between Hank and James.
7. What does James' father do for him when they are at the cabin in Wisconsin?
8. What happens when James goes to the lounge to watch TV?
9. Describe the condition of James Frey, the main , at the beginning of the book.
10. Describe James' new morning routine at the beginning of Chapter 9.
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)