|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in James' cheek when he wakes up on the plane?
(c) A hole
(d) A wad of dip
2. When did the Bald Man attack his neighbor?
(a) Memorial Day
3. Whom does James know this missing patient has gone to see?
(a) His partner
(b) His family
(c) His wife
(d) His priest
4. Who does James think may have dirtied up the answer to #89 just as an act of retribution toward James?
5. What does James say he abuses daily, as much as he can?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name James gives to his violent tendencies?
2. What does James agree to watch with Leonard later?
3. What does the orderly bring to James in the morning?
4. Where does James go for a walk outside of the clinic?
5. What can James not do when he looks in the mirror?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe James' new morning routine at the beginning of Chapter 9.
2. How does James respond to the situation in #9?
3. Who was Leonard's childhood mentor that he speaks to James about?
4. What does Roy continue to pester James about during a good part of the story?
5. Why does James turn up the heat in the shower when he is bathing his body?
6. What does Warren do for James after James has his second User Dream?
7. What does Dr. Stevens want to do for James at the end of the root canal experience?
8. Describe the beginning of the relationship between Hank and James.
9. What does James' father do for him when they are at the cabin in Wisconsin?
10. What does James feel about the AA meetings in relation to their ability to help addicts?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)