|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is James told to get up from as it is where another person says they belong?
2. What celebrity does James think Leonard looks like, at least he thought so when he was in his sedated state?
(a) Brad Pitt
(b) Morgan Freeman
(c) Gene Hackman
(d) Alan Rickman
3. How many times does James get sick in the process of cleaning the toilets?
4. Whom does James know this missing patient has gone to see?
(a) His partner
(b) His priest
(c) His family
(d) His wife
5. Another clinic rule is no interaction beyond a ___________ with any patient of the opposite sex.
(c) Polite greeting
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James send out to the missing patient?
2. In what city does James' plane land?
3. Apparently there is medical proof that addiction is a ____________.
4. AA is something James views as a _______ for people who have ultimately chosen to be addicted.
5. When did Lilly's father leave her, according to Lilly's account of her life?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the staff members want to do with James after learning about his physical altercation?
2. Describe the condition of James Frey, the main , at the beginning of the book.
3. What is the story that the Bald Man tells the rest of the group of men?
4. What is Joanne's recommended treatment plan for James' addiction?
5. Describe the idea of the "Fury" that takes over James at times.
6. Where is the plane James is taking headed?
7. What are the results of James' MMPI that Joanne reviews and shares with him?
8. What are some of the ways Hank helps James in this chapter?
9. Why does James turn up the heat in the shower when he is bathing his body?
10. What does Frey say he relies on in order to get through a difficult experience?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)