|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wing is the first wing James will stay in at the rehab clinic?
(d) Addiction Recovery
2. What does James do when he comes to the realization in #115?
(a) Calls his mom
(b) Calls Lilly
(c) Hits a tree
3. What does James do to get rid of the things in #18?
(a) Lights his skin on fire
(b) Takes a shower
(c) Scratches himself
(d) Rolls around
4. What is the name of the Unit Recovery Counselor?
5. What can James NOT have during his visit with the doctor?
(a) His wallet
(b) Sharp objects
(c) Pain medication
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does James' plane land?
2. What does Joanne want James to work with in his road to recovery?
3. Who is visiting with Lilly as James and his visitors find out?
4. Why does James take such hot showers?
5. How many heaps of food does James eat when he goes to dinner that night?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does James do when Roy threatens to get James thrown out of the clinic?
2. Describe the beginning of the relationship between Hank and James.
3. Why does James turn up the heat in the shower when he is bathing his body?
4. What are some of the drugs James confesses to doing when providing information to the nurse?
5. What does Dr. Stevens want to do for James at the end of the root canal experience?
6. What does Frey say he relies on in order to get through a difficult experience?
7. Describe the idea of the "Fury" that takes over James at times.
8. What does Warren do for James after James has his second User Dream?
9. Who was Leonard's childhood mentor that he speaks to James about?
10. What is the story that the Bald Man tells the rest of the group of men?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)