|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname Roy has given to himself?
(a) Joe the Toolbox
(b) Roy the Innocent
(c) Jack the Man-Hammer
(d) Rick the Slayer
2. Where does James go when he becomes scared about leaving the clinic?
(a) Nurse's station
3. Who tells James his plan in #134 is not a good idea?
4. What does James use to calm his anger when it arises?
(c) Tao Te Ching
(d) Obsessive cleaning rituals
5. What does James ask the bartender to do with the glass of alcohol?
(a) Fill it up
(b) Move it away
(c) Drink it for him
(d) Pour it out
6. Who has sent James pictures of his past with this person?
(a) College girlfriend
7. What was Matty Jackson's former profession before he came to the clinic?
(c) Racecar driver
8. What is the condition Roy suffers from?
(a) Multiple Personality Disorder
(d) Borderline Personality
9. James knows he only feels fear because he _______ himself to feel fear.
(d) Is able
10. Who did James violently beat up before coming to the clinic?
(a) His girlfriend
(b) A French priest
(c) A friend
(d) A doctor
11. Why are James' parents coming to the clinic to see him?
(a) Family therapy
(b) They want to celebrate his birthday
(c) Hypnotherapy session
(d) They are in town
12. Which of James' roommates feels he is not prepared to leave the Ccinic?
13. What does James plan to confront as soon as he is out of the clinic?
(a) Alcohol or drugs
(b) His old girlfriend
(c) His parents
(d) His best friend
14. What does James order from the bartender when he enters the bar and sits down?
15. Who calls James into his office in order to berate him on the assignment he was supposed to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. James needs to make a written and spoken _______________ of his deeds for his final assignment.
2. What does James have to do in the beginning of family counseling?
3. To whom does Joanne recommend James confess?
4. Who agrees to give Lilly and James another chance if they agree to stop seeing each other?
5. Who wakes James up in the middle of the night because he/she is angry with him?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)