|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is revealed to have been an alcoholic as well in James' life?
(a) His grandfather
(b) His uncle
(c) His mother
(d) His father
2. What is the name of the lawyer that is representing James in his court case?
3. What rises within James as he sits with the glass of alcohol in front of him?
4. How does James feel once Leonard is gone?
5. Who tells James his plan in #134 is not a good idea?
6. What does James help to educate others about in relation to addiction?
(a) The dosages
(b) The acquisition of drugs
(c) The biological component
(d) The glamour
7. How long do the authorities want James to spend in prison?
(a) 3 years
(b) 1 year
(c) 2 years
(d) 3 months
8. What does James do for the first time in his memory in this chapter?
(b) Tells a girl her loves her
(c) Enjoys his parents' company
(d) Looks into his own eyes
9. Which of James' roommates feels he is not prepared to leave the Ccinic?
10. Who wakes James up in the middle of the night because he/she is angry with him?
11. What does Miles feel he has done to his pregnant wife?
(a) Ignored her
(b) Damaged her
(c) Lost her
(d) Lied to and disappointed her
12. When Lilly leaves the clinic, Hank and _____________ go with James to try to find her.
13. James knows he only feels fear because he _______ himself to feel fear.
(c) Is able
14. Who leaves the clinic, weeping with joy?
(b) Bald Man
(d) James' parents
15. What do James and Miles talk to each other about in relation to their struggles?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells James he should be happy to have parents who care as much as his do?
2. Who has sent James pictures of his past with this person?
3. To what is Matty Jackson trying to break an addiction?
4. What does James find out is his new sentence for the jail time he needs to do?
5. What does James tell Joanne privately that overshadows any interactions with his parents?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)