|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wakes James up in the middle of the night because he/she is angry with him?
2. Who did James violently beat up before coming to the clinic?
(a) A French priest
(b) His girlfriend
(c) A friend
(d) A doctor
3. When Lilly leaves the clinic, Hank and _____________ go with James to try to find her.
4. Who tells James he should be happy to have parents who care as much as his do?
5. What is the moral of the story Leonard has told to James?
(a) Hold on
(b) Try harder
(c) Shut up
(d) Keep it up
6. Who does James walk out of the clinic?
7. What does the instructor reveal to be the average relapse rate at any clinic in the world?
8. What happened to Lilly that she wants to keep from James?
(a) She was a man once.
(b) She was molested by a priest.
(c) She has been in rehab five times.
(d) She was gang raped.
9. Who tells James his plan in #134 is not a good idea?
10. James thinks Leonard and ____________ are responsible for his reduced jail time.
11. What is the profession of James' new roommate, Miles?
12. What does James continue to try to do in private?
(a) Look into his eyes
(c) Clean the toilets perfectly
(d) Try to find new drugs to use
13. What do James and Miles talk to each other about in relation to their struggles?
14. At the clinic, all patients are _________.
(a) Works in progress
15. What is the name of the lawyer that is representing James in his court case?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James feel he has ruined for his parents?
2. Why did James beat up the person in #169?
3. What is the condition Roy suffers from?
4. What does James have to do in the beginning of family counseling?
5. What does James order from the bartender when he enters the bar and sits down?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)