|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Leonard say was his childhood mentor?
(a) Trevor Samson
(b) Pablo Picasso
(c) Don Corleone
2. Who did Lilly run away to be with after she realized how bad her home life was?
3. What does James have to do in the beginning of family counseling?
(a) Color in his coloring book
(b) Disclose his addictions
(c) Admit his financial woes
(d) Agree to listen to everyone
4. What is James supposed to write on the goal board?
(a) His realization about recovery
(b) His trespasses
(c) His mantra
(d) Personal goal
5. What did Lilly's mom do to her that may have contributed to Lilly's own troubles with drugs?
(a) Ignored her
(b) Sold her for drugs
(c) Gave her drugs as a child
(d) Physically abused her
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the unit supervisor of the Sawyer Unit?
2. Who tells James his plan in #134 is not a good idea?
3. What was James holding in his hand when he walked out of the building with Lilly?
4. What does James do with the photos once he has looked at each and every one of them?
5. In what state does James finally remember he was driving in before he arrived at the airport?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)