|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is James suffering from during this chapter?
(a) Psychic pain
(b) Medication interactions
2. One of the rules of the clinic is no ___________ of any kind or James will be kicked out of the program.
(a) Substance abuse
(b) Betting or gambling
(c) Bad manners
3. Who does James resist connecting with in the clinic?
(a) All the other men
(c) Just Leonard
(d) Just Roy
4. What does James hide from his roommates because he does not want to show he is vulnerable?
(a) His journals
(b) His memories
(c) His book
(d) His crying
5. Whom does James know this missing patient has gone to see?
(a) His wife
(b) His partner
(c) His priest
(d) His family
Short Answer Questions
1. What was James holding in his hand when he walked out of the building with Lilly?
2. Within the narrative, what technique does Frey use to convey the feelings of pain?
3. Which doctor begins to fix James' wounds?
4. Who buoys James' spirit as he gets ready to head to jail to start and to complete his sentence?
5. When Lilly leaves the clinic, Hank and _____________ go with James to try to find her.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)