|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has to happen to James from this point on in order to keep him from hurting himself during the detox process?
(a) He has to be restrained in his bed.
(b) He needs to have drugs again in order to sllow this process down.
(c) He has to be sedated.
(d) Nothing is done.
2. What can James NOT have during his visit with the doctor?
(b) Pain medication
(c) Sharp objects
(d) His wallet
3. What does James do to get rid of the things in #18?
(a) Lights his skin on fire
(b) Rolls around
(c) Takes a shower
(d) Scratches himself
4. Where is the cabin James and his parents are staying at located?
(a) North Dakota
5. What has happened to James' front teeth?
(a) They're crooked
(c) They're chipped
(d) They're gone
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is James Frey at the start of this book when he is flying home to his parents?
2. What does the doctor stitch closed for James?
3. What does James' dad buy for him in the morning, though unwillingly?
4. Who comes with James to help him check into the rehab clinic?
5. What does James drink before coming to the clinic in order to lessenhis withdrawal symptoms?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)