|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which family member cries when they see James in the airport for the first time?
2. What does the doctor stitch closed for James?
(a) His knee
(b) His foot
(c) His arm
(d) His cheek
3. What does James say he abuses daily, as much as he can?
4. What does James drink before coming to the clinic in order to lessenhis withdrawal symptoms?
(c) Sports drink
5. What can James NOT have during his visit with the doctor?
(b) Sharp objects
(c) Pain medication
(d) His wallet
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is James told to get up from as it is where another person says they belong?
2. What has happened to James' front teeth?
3. What is the name of the patient James meets in line while trying to get his medication?
4. Which doctor begins to fix James' wounds?
5. Who comes with James to help him check into the rehab clinic?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)