1. How old is James Frey at the start of this book when he is flying home to his parents?
2. In what city does James' plane land?
(a) New York
3. Where is the cabin James and his parents are staying at located?
(c) North Dakota
4. What does James' dad buy for him in the morning, though unwillingly?
(b) Two bottles of wine
(c) Two bottles of whiskey
(d) Paint thinner
5. What is in James' cheek when he wakes up on the plane?
(c) A wad of dip
(d) A hole
6. What do James' parents try to do that makes him uncomfortable?
(a) Kiss him
(b) Sing to him
(c) Take him to jail
(d) Hug him
7. What does James drink until he blacks out after the uncomfortable moment in the kitchen?
8. What has happened to James' front teeth?
(a) They're chipped
(b) They're gone
(c) They're crooked
This section contains 3,442 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)