|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Paul Chadwick?
(a) The new Hallowell minister
(b) A surveyor who volunteers to survey 100 acres of Malta
(c) Martha and Ephraim's son-in-law
(d) The newspaper editor
2. Premarital sex in 18th century New England is considered to be ______________.
(c) A crime
3. What profession did some of the ousted female healers choose?
4. Where did Martha stay after the murders?
(a) With Martha and Ephraim
(b) With the Fosters
(c) With the Densmores
(d) With Jonathan and Sally
5. Which of the following did Martha not grow in her garden?
Short Answer Questions
1. What major problem does Martha have with living in the new house?
2. What did Ephraim consider his imprisonment?
3. Who is Mary Hobart?
4. How many autopsies did Martha attend in her life?
5. On what river does Martha spend much of her time?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)