|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Ephraim in January of 1796?
(a) Over 60
(b) Over 50
(c) Over 70
(d) Over 40
2. How many babies is Martha delivering each year at this time?
3. Many men during Martha's lifetime thought that education for a woman was ________________.
4. What is the other reason that makes Martha's diary to special?
(a) It was not in a safe deposit box
(b) Her family saved it
(c) It did not burn in a fire
(d) Ink was scarce at the time
5. How many children did Martha have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Many historians consider Martha's diary to be _____________.
2. Which physician is threatened by Martha's practice?
3. Who is Dr. Page?
4. Who does the woman in #82 claim is the father of her child?
5. What is Ephraim's attitude about his surveying work?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)