|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Ephraim in January of 1796?
(a) Over 50
(b) Over 60
(c) Over 40
(d) Over 70
2. Martha's medicines contained no more than _________ ingredients.
3. Where did Martha deep much of her accounting?
(a) Her bedside table
(b) Her desk drawer
(c) Her diary
(d) Her kitchen cupboard
4. Who is Dr. Page?
(a) A Boston physician
(b) An Augusta physician
(c) A Portland physician
(d) A Hallowell physician
5. How many people died during the epidemic in 1787?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else commits suicide during this period?
2. How many of his children did the answer to #148 kill?
3. What does young Ephraim do after the family's move?
4. What is Isaac Foster's wife's name?
5. How many nights had Ephraim spent in the woods as a surveyor?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)