|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a reason that someone stays with Martha and Ephraim each night?
(a) It relieves the crowding in Jonathan's house
(b) Help Martha and Ephraim with chores
(c) They have set fire to the house before
(d) Cook food for Martha and Ephraim
2. Martha's training was _________________________.
(a) traditional and experimental
(b) literary and experimental
(c) traditional and manual
(d) manual and experimental
3. How many houses does Jonathan rent out on his property?
4. What major problem does Martha have with living in the new house?
5. Martha's midwife practice increases due to the death of which midwife?
(a) Ellen Franklin
(b) Ann Mosier
(c) Ava Densmore
(d) Rebecca Foster
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Martha at the beginning of 1796?
2. A physician's training was ___________________________.
3. Why was Martha able to keep her daughters at home for the majority of their young adult lives?
4. What is the other reason that makes Martha's diary to special?
5. What is Martha accused of taking from a neighbor?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)