|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many nights had Ephraim spent in the woods as a surveyor?
2. In Martha's time it was a common practice for _______________ to attend autopsies.
3. When could a man be charged with fornication?
(a) When an affair lasted more than six months
(b) When he was married
(c) When his partner was a young girl
(d) When he refused to take responsibility for a child
4. What is Ephraim's attitude about his surveying work?
(a) He is not ready to slow down
(b) He is semi-retired
(c) He has retired
(d) He hates it
5. Who is the new girl hired by Martha to help in the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who came for the two remaining children?
2. How did Ephraim and Jonathan assist in Martha's weaving business?
3. What is the term used when the groom retrieves his bride from her parents' home?
4. How long did brides remain with their parents after the marriage?
5. Premarital sex in 18th century New England is considered to be ______________.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)