|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 1806.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Mr. Densmore's occupations?
(a) Farmer and tailor
(b) Judge and tailor
(c) Miller and tailor
(d) Farmer and lawyer
2. Which social and economic class had more out-of-wedlock births?
(a) The upper class
(b) The middle class
(c) The lower class
(d) Each class had an equal share
3. What is the term used when the groom retrieves his bride from her parents' home?
4. Where is Ephraim jailed?
(a) The Augusta prison
(b) The Hallowell jail
(c) Shawshank prison
(d) The Kennebunk jail
5. Delivering babies was left primarily to whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had the Ballards been living at John Jones Mill?
2. How old is Ephraim in January of 1796?
3. Martha's success rate was ____________________.
4. What was Martha always sure to include when she mentioned a man in her diary?
5. Because of Dr. Page's training, Martha thinks he is _______________.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)