|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 1806.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which social and economic class had more out-of-wedlock births?
(a) The middle class
(b) The upper class
(c) Each class had an equal share
(d) The lower class
2. What are Mr. Densmore's occupations?
(a) Miller and tailor
(b) Farmer and lawyer
(c) Judge and tailor
(d) Farmer and tailor
3. How many children does Martha deliver in her lifetime?
4. What was Martha always sure to include when she mentioned a man in her diary?
(a) His middle name
(b) His address
(c) His wife's name
(d) His title
5. Martha's success rate was comparable to the statistics of the _______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. When could a man be charged with fornication?
2. What did Ephraim consider his imprisonment?
3. In what town are the Ballards living in 1787?
4. Many New England tows were religiously divided between the strict ______________ and the liberals.
5. What term did Martha use for a woman in labor?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)