|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 1806.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The confrontation between Ephraim and the answer to #115 eventually led to _______________________.
(a) The end of Ephraim's career
(b) War of 1812
(c) French and Indian War
(d) Malta War of 1809
2. An unwed mother was required to _______________________.
(a) give her baby up
(b) marry the child's father
(c) raise the child alone
(d) admit to the crime of fornication
3. Which of the following was not one of Ephraim's professions?
(a) Tax collector
4. A physician's training was ___________________________.
(a) traditional and manual
(b) traditional and experimental
(c) experimental and literary
(d) experimental and manual
5. Which prominent man in Hallowell did not like Isaac Foster?
(a) Thomas Sewall
(b) Henry Sewall
(c) James Franklin
(d) John Smith
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Martha at the beginning of 1796?
2. Where did James stay after the murders?
3. What was Martha always sure to include when she mentioned a man in her diary?
4. How could birth be a dangerous process?
5. What is Martha accused of taking from a neighbor?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)