|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 1806.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Martha charge for each birth?
(a) 3 shillings
(b) 10 shillings
(c) 12 shillings
(d) 6 shillings
2. On what river does Martha spend much of her time?
(a) Kennebec River
(b) Colorado River
(c) Ohio River
(d) Mississippi River
3. Martha used her diary to _________________.
(a) unload her problems
(b) vent about emotional problems
(c) complain about her husband
(d) track her businesses
4. What is the state of Martha's accounts at this point?
(d) Could be better
5. In what year was Martha Ballard born?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had the Ballards been living at John Jones Mill?
2. Where is Ephraim jailed?
3. Which family member concerns Martha because of a bad temper?
4. What does Martha experience for the first time during this period?
5. Who buys the parcel of land next to Jonathan's?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)