|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 1806.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Martha's medicines contained no more than _________ ingredients.
2. Premarital sex in 18th century New England is considered to be ______________.
(c) A crime
3. How many babies is Martha delivering each year at this time?
4. What is Martha's sister's name?
(a) Dorothy Ballard
(b) Clara Barton
(c) Elizabeth Brown
(d) Dorothy Barton
5. Which of the following is not a product for which Martha used herbs?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who committed a murder/suicide on July 9, 1806?
2. The confrontation between Ephraim and the answer to #115 eventually led to _______________________.
3. Martha's diary was once included in a book about the history of which city?
4. What was a normal occurrence during courtship?
5. How are 18th century weddings described?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)