|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through December 1793.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people died during the epidemic in 1787?
2. What was Martha always sure to include when she mentioned a man in her diary?
(a) His middle name
(b) His wife's name
(c) His title
(d) His address
3. What was the wife expected to make for the couple's new home?
(c) New clothes
(d) A quilt
4. How many people in the Ballard household get married in 1792?
5. When could a man be charged with fornication?
(a) When his partner was a young girl
(b) When an affair lasted more than six months
(c) When he was married
(d) When he refused to take responsibility for a child
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Martha deep much of her accounting?
2. How long did brides remain with their parents after the marriage?
3. What major problem does Martha have with living in the new house?
4. A physician's training was ___________________________.
5. What is the perception of midwives among women?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)