|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through November 1792.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what river does Martha spend much of her time?
(a) Ohio River
(b) Colorado River
(c) Kennebec River
(d) Mississippi River
2. How did Ephraim and Jonathan assist in Martha's weaving business?
(d) Sheared sheep and broke flax
3. What is the state of Martha's accounts at this point?
(b) Could be better
4. What is the term used when the groom retrieves his bride from her parents' home?
5. Martha strongly believed in _____________ to make her patients feel better.
(a) purging the body
(b) drinking water
(c) taking a nap
(d) sitting in the sun
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Martha's sister's name?
2. Which of Martha's daughters spun yarn for weaving and trading?
3. What played an important role in selecting a marriage partner?
4. With whom does Dolly Ballard apprentice as a dressmaker?
5. What do Ephraim and Jonathan build for Martha?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)