|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through November 1792.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many New England tows were religiously divided between the strict ______________ and the liberals.
2. What business did women handle during Martha's lifetime?
(a) Education work
(b) Unseen community business
(c) Editorial work
(d) Volunteer work
3. Who does Jonathan Ballard marry in February of 1792?
(a) Sally Pierce
(b) Rebecca Foster
(c) Ellen Howe
(d) Rebecca Densmore
4. In what town to Martha and Ephraim settle?
5. Where did Martha deep much of her accounting?
(a) Her bedside table
(b) Her kitchen cupboard
(c) Her diary
(d) Her desk drawer
Short Answer Questions
1. Society during Martha's time was described as a ___________________.
2. What played an important role in selecting a marriage partner?
3. What is the bulk of Martha's diary?
4. Martha began to keep a diary because ___________________________.
5. What role did the men play in the delivery of a child?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)