|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through November 1792.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Martha's sister's name?
(a) Elizabeth Brown
(b) Clara Barton
(c) Dorothy Ballard
(d) Dorothy Barton
2. On what river does Martha spend much of her time?
(a) Ohio River
(b) Mississippi River
(c) Colorado River
(d) Kennebec River
3. Which of the following is not a product for which Martha used herbs?
4. What does Martha's diary provide to historians?
(a) A look at early American language
(b) A look at how medicine was dispersed
(c) A look at medical malpractice
(d) A look at the life of a pioneer woman
5. Which of the following is not a way in which Martha would discuss a man in her diary?
Short Answer Questions
1. What role did the men play in the delivery of a child?
2. Where did Martha deep much of her accounting?
3. What did Martha use as purgatives?
4. When could a man be charged with fornication?
5. What was a normal occurrence during courtship?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)