|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through November 1792.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Martha use as purgatives?
(d) Marshmallow root
2. Physicians often doubled as what profession?
(a) Newspaper Editor
(d) Justice of the Peace
3. Who does the woman in #82 claim is the father of her child?
(a) Reverend Foster
(b) Henry Sewall
(c) Captain North
(d) Jonathan Ballard
4. Martha's medicines contained no more than _________ ingredients.
5. What happened to the man accused of raping Rebecca?
(a) He was acquitted
(b) He was imprisoned
(c) He was exiled
(d) He was hanged
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Martha's daughters spun yarn for weaving and trading?
2. What does Martha's diary provide to historians?
3. To what state do Martha and Ephraim move with their family?
4. An unwed mother was required to _______________________.
5. What is the bulk of Martha's diary?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)