|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through November 1792.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What major problem does Martha have with living in the new house?
2. When could a man be charged with fornication?
(a) When he refused to take responsibility for a child
(b) When an affair lasted more than six months
(c) When he was married
(d) When his partner was a young girl
3. Which of the following is not a product for which Martha used herbs?
4. Which of the following is not a way in which Martha would discuss a man in her diary?
5. What is the perception of midwives among those in authority?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Dolly Ballard apprentice as a dressmaker?
2. Which of the following was not one of Ephraim's professions?
3. What does young Ephraim do after the family's move?
4. What happens to Ephraim's mill in 1787?
5. What was the wife expected to make for the couple's new home?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)