|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 1788.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people died during the epidemic in 1787?
2. What business did men handle during Martha's lifetime?
(a) Public business
(b) Legal work
(c) Religious work
(d) Education work
3. Which of the following is not a product for which Martha used herbs?
4. Many men during Martha's lifetime thought that education for a woman was ________________.
5. Physicians often doubled as what profession?
(b) Justice of the Peace
(d) Newspaper Editor
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the perception of midwives among women?
2. Where did Martha deep much of her accounting?
3. What is the perception of midwives among those in authority?
4. What did Martha use as purgatives?
5. Which of the following was not one of Ephraim's professions?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)