|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 1788.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ephraim and Jonathan build for Martha?
(a) Sewing room
(c) Trundle bed
(d) New cupboard
2. What business did women handle during Martha's lifetime?
(a) Education work
(b) Editorial work
(c) Volunteer work
(d) Unseen community business
3. Where did Martha deep much of her accounting?
(a) Her bedside table
(b) Her diary
(c) Her desk drawer
(d) Her kitchen cupboard
4. Many historians consider Martha's diary to be _____________.
(a) slightly interesting
5. Martha's medicines contained no more than _________ ingredients.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what town to Martha and Ephraim settle?
2. What is the function of a midwife?
3. How many people died during the epidemic in 1787?
4. What was Martha always sure to include when she mentioned a man in her diary?
5. What role did the men play in the delivery of a child?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)