|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 1788.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Martha experience for the first time during this period?
(a) The Baptism of her last child
(b) The birth of her first child
(c) The first time she delivers a child
(d) The death of a mother and child
2. What is the epidemic in the summer of 1787?
(b) Scarlet fever
3. What is the perception of midwives among those in authority?
4. How did Ephraim and Jonathan assist in Martha's weaving business?
(c) Sheared sheep and broke flax
5. In what town to Martha and Ephraim settle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Martha strongly believed in _____________ to make her patients feel better.
2. What do Ephraim and Jonathan build for Martha?
3. Which of the following is not a product for which Martha used herbs?
4. What happens to Ephraim's mill in 1787?
5. What business did women handle during Martha's lifetime?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)