|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 1788.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Martha always sure to include when she mentioned a man in her diary?
(a) His title
(b) His wife's name
(c) His address
(d) His middle name
2. Martha's medicines contained no more than _________ ingredients.
3. In what town are the Ballards living in 1787?
4. What happens to Ephraim's mill in 1787?
(a) It burns down
(b) He builds a front porch
(c) He adds on to the structure
(d) He tears it down
5. Which of the following was not one of Ephraim's professions?
(d) Tax collector
Short Answer Questions
1. Martha strongly believed in _____________ to make her patients feel better.
2. What business did men handle during Martha's lifetime?
3. How many people died during the epidemic in 1787?
4. Who is Ephraim Ballard?
5. What does Martha experience for the first time during this period?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)