|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 1788.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ephraim and Jonathan assist in Martha's weaving business?
(c) Sheared sheep and broke flax
2. What is the epidemic in the summer of 1787?
(b) Scarlet fever
3. In what town are the Ballards living in 1787?
4. Delivering babies was left primarily to whom?
5. How many people died during the epidemic in 1787?
Short Answer Questions
1. Martha used her diary to _________________.
2. Which of the following is not a product for which Martha used herbs?
3. What does Martha experience for the first time during this period?
4. What did Martha use as purgatives?
5. What was Martha Ballard's maiden name?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)