|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through August 1787.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what river does Martha spend much of her time?
(a) Ohio River
(b) Mississippi River
(c) Kennebec River
(d) Colorado River
2. In what town to Martha and Ephraim settle?
3. What is the perception of midwives among women?
4. Many historians consider Martha's diary to be _____________.
(b) slightly interesting
5. In what year was Martha Ballard born?
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many years did Martha work as a midwife?
2. Martha strongly believed in _____________ to make her patients feel better.
3. What does Martha experience for the first time during this period?
4. What was the relationship between doctors and midwives during this period?
5. In what town was Martha Ballard born?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)