|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through August 1787.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what town was Martha Ballard born?
(a) Oxford, England
(b) Oxford, Massachusetts
(c) Oxford, Mississippi
(d) Oxford, Ohio
2. How many people died during the epidemic in 1787?
3. How many children did Martha have?
4. In what town to Martha and Ephraim settle?
5. Which of the following is not a product for which Martha used herbs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the epidemic in the summer of 1787?
2. To what state do Martha and Ephraim move with their family?
3. What was Ephraim's profession?
4. What was the relationship between doctors and midwives during this period?
5. What does Martha experience for the first time during this period?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)