|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through August 1787.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the death rate in Martha's town between the years of 1785 and 1790?
(a) 15 per 1000
(b) 50 per 1000
(c) 150 per 1000
(d) 10 per 1500
2. Many men during Martha's lifetime thought that education for a woman was ________________.
3. What is the perception of midwives among those in authority?
4. What was the birth to death ratio in Martha's town between the years of 1785 and 1790?
5. How many people died during the epidemic in 1787?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not one of Martha's professions?
2. For how many years did Martha work as a midwife?
3. Delivering babies was left primarily to whom?
4. Which of the following is not a product for which Martha used herbs?
5. What was Ephraim's profession?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)