|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 1804.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Martha's success rate was comparable to the statistics of the _______________.
2. What is the bulk of Martha's diary?
(a) Daily activities
(b) To-do list
3. Who moves into Martha's house with her?
(a) Ephraim's sister
(b) Hannah and her family
(c) Her sister
(d) Jonathan and his family
4. Where is Ephraim jailed?
(a) The Hallowell jail
(b) Shawshank prison
(c) The Augusta prison
(d) The Kennebunk jail
5. How many times in 27 years of midwife practice did Martha ever call a doctor?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many babies did Martha deliver in 1793?
2. At what job is Ephraim working when he is arrested?
3. What role did the men play in the delivery of a child?
4. Why was Martha able to keep her daughters at home for the majority of their young adult lives?
5. Which of the following was not one of Ephraim's professions?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)