|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 1804.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term did Martha use for a woman in labor?
2. Martha's success rate was ____________________.
(b) very high
(c) below average
3. How old is Martha in the spring of 1804?
4. Which family member concerns Martha because of a bad temper?
5. Who moves into Martha's house with her?
(a) Jonathan and his family
(b) Her sister
(c) Ephraim's sister
(d) Hannah and her family
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Ephraim released during the days?
2. How many young women did Martha employ in her home between the years of 1785-1800?
3. What is Martha's main concern at this time?
4. What is Martha's biggest problem during Ephraim's incarceration?
5. What marked the end of the "lying-in" period for a new mother?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)