Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2, Howard, Chapters 11-12)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Where does Alice go to avoid a talk with Nellie?
2. Alice is arrested on charges of _________________.
3. Which of the following is something that does NOT worry Howard?
4. What is the name of Howard's dairy museum?
5. What do the arresting officers allow Alice to take with her?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What information is Howard able to give Rafferty about Alice's past as well as his own?
This section contains 1,320 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)