|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The mention of Robbie's babysitter, ___________________, breaks the composure of Robbie and his mother.
(a) Mrs. Jenkins.
(b) Mrs. Ritenour.
(c) Mrs. Sheridan.
(d) Miss Clark.
2. Howard meditates on the impact of personality in history and cites Mikhail Gorbachev and __________________.
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) Eleanor Roosevelt.
(c) Margaret Thatcher.
(d) John F. Kennedy.
3. Howard and the girls move into a townhouse at _____________________.
(a) Governor's Square.
(b) Washington Park.
(d) Pheasant Glade.
4. Which of the following is NOT something about court that Theresa compares to religion?
(a) There is a strict ritual.
(b) There is a lot of praying.
(c) There is an awful silence.
(d) There is a lot of waiting.
5. What is Alice wearing when she sees the girls?
(a) A pink bandana.
(b) Pink slippers.
(c) Green jumpsuit.
(d) A pink bracelet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is one of the few adults, other than Theresa, who has spoken to Howard this summer?
2. Who is the Child Protection Services worker on Robbie's case?
3. What does Alice do when she sees the girls in the jail?
4. How old is Alice's cell mate?
5. To what television program does Howard refer when discussing legal matters?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)