Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Alice so sad about the loss of the farm?
(a) It is where her girls were born.
(b) It is the only place she ever felt safe.
(c) It is her family home.
(d) She had had plans to fix it up.
2. Who is the real estate agent who comes to view Howard's farm?
(a) Sandy Brickman.
(b) Joanne Grieshop.
(c) Alice Meyerson.
(d) Betty Sanderson.
3. Where does Howard get a job?
(a) The Motor Vehicle Registration Office.
(b) The Children's Services Office.
(d) A lumberyard.
4. Which of the following is NOT something about court that Theresa compares to religion?
(a) There is an awful silence.
(b) There is a strict ritual.
(c) There is a lot of waiting.
(d) There is a lot of praying.
5. Alice's trial is set for which month?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a topic Howard puts in his letter to Alice?
2. What does Alice note about a bride she sees on the street?
3. What is notable about Alice's face when she sees the girls?
4. What is Howard's state of mind in this section?
5. What is Alice wearing when she sees the girls?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)