|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Why had Alice had a confrontation with Mrs. Mackessy?
a) She did not vote for the school levy.
b) She sent her son to school when he was very ill.
c) She said derogatory things about Claire.
d) She hit her car in the parking lot.
2. Howard refers to The Gettysburg Address which was written by whom?
a) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
b) Thomas Jefferson.
c) George Washington.
d) Abraham Lincoln.
3. Who is Theresa's husband?
4. Who is the Collins' remaining daughter?
5. Why does Howard decide to take the girls to see Alice?
a) He has no...
This section contains 1,216 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)