|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what religion did Theresa grow up?
2. With what natural disaster is Howard dealing during this time?
(d) Rainy season.
3. What does Alice note about a bride she sees on the street?
(a) She looks sad.
(b) She is radiant.
(c) She is very tall.
(d) She has missing teeth.
4. Who helps Howard with the girls and provides dinner in the evenings?
(c) Miss Bowman.
5. Where does Theresa ask Alice to go with her?
(a) To the mall.
(b) To a concert.
(c) To lunch.
(d) To a museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What medical procedure had Theresa had after Lizzy's birth?
2. Alice likens jail to ________________________.
3. Where do Howard, Alice and the girls stop on the way home from jail?
4. What does the judge order both sides in the trial to avoid mentioning?
5. Which of the following is NOT a topic Howard puts in his letter to Alice?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)