|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only constant TV program on during the week in jail?
(a) Wheel of Fortune.
(b) Law & Order.
2. Theresa faults her relatives for ________________________.
(a) Bad genes.
(c) Wanting vengeance on Alice.
(d) Inappropriate behavior.
3. Who insists on interviewing Alice's daughters?
(a) Guardian ad litem.
(b) Child Welfare Office.
(c) School Principal.
(d) District Attorney.
4. Howard and the girls move into a townhouse at _____________________.
(a) Governor's Square.
(b) Washington Park.
(c) Pheasant Glade.
5. Why is Alice mad at Theresa?
(a) She is spreading rumors about her.
(b) She is sleeping with her husband.
(c) She has not come to see her.
(d) She has stopped watching the girls.
6. Howard refers to The Gettysburg Address which was written by whom?
(a) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) Thomas Jefferson.
(d) George Washington.
7. Howard recalls that his father threatened to _______________ if he got a woman pregnant.
(a) Report him.
(b) Disown him.
(c) Shoot him.
(d) Kick him out.
8. Where does Howard get a job?
(b) A lumberyard.
(c) The Motor Vehicle Registration Office.
(d) The Children's Services Office.
9. Who helps Howard with the girls and provides dinner in the evenings?
(a) Miss Bowman.
10. To which Biblical person does Alice liken herself?
(c) John the Baptist.
11. Who is Theresa's remaining daughter?
12. Who is the first potential buyer to look at Howard's farm?
(a) Mrs. Edward Reiman.
(b) Mrs. Arnold Reesman.
(c) Mr. Paul Shannon.
(d) Mrs. Phil Goranson.
13. What do Howard and Alice buy for the girls on the way home from court?
14. What color does Alice wear in court to appear vulnerable?
15. What is Alice wearing when she sees the girls?
(a) A pink bracelet.
(b) Green jumpsuit.
(c) A pink bandana.
(d) Pink slippers.
Short Answer Questions
1. The mention of Robbie's babysitter, ___________________, breaks the composure of Robbie and his mother.
2. Who is the real estate agent who comes to view Howard's farm?
3. What is the weather like when Alice is released from jail?
4. How does Robbie show in court the horrible things that Alice supposedly did to him?
5. What does Alice paint on the living room walls?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)