|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Howard concentrates on the life cycles of __________________.
2. Alice's trial is set for which month?
3. Whom do Howard and the girls see on the way home from the jail?
(a) Theresa and Audrey.
(b) A man begging for food by the highway.
(c) Miss Bowman.
4. With what natural disaster is Howard dealing during this time?
(b) Rainy season.
5. Who will eventually be a major witness for the defense?
(d) Miss Bowman.
6. Who is the real estate agent who comes to view Howard's farm?
(a) Joanne Grieshop.
(b) Betty Sanderson.
(c) Alice Meyerson.
(d) Sandy Brickman.
7. Alice is in fear of what _______________ could do to her.
8. What religion does Alice consider while in prison?
9. Who is the Child Protection Services worker on Robbie's case?
(a) Marlene Winner.
(b) Myra Flint.
(c) Marie Keaser.
(d) Mary Wilson.
10. What is ruining Howard's farm?
(a) No fertilizers.
(d) Lack of money.
11. How old is Alice's cell mate?
12. Rafferty intends to reveal Mrs. Mackessy as ________________.
(a) A common slut.
(b) A saint.
(c) A homewrecker.
(d) A wronged woman.
13. Who helps Howard with the girls and provides dinner in the evenings?
(b) Miss Bowman.
14. In what religion did Theresa grow up?
15. Howard describes a quote by ________________ which is carved over the courthouse entrance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alice is perceived as a ________________ in prison.
2. What is the name of Howard's dairy museum?
3. What does Alice do when she sees the girls in the jail?
4. How much money does Howard accept for the farm?
5. Where do the girls want to live if Alice does not get out of jail?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)