|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only constant TV program on during the week in jail?
(b) Wheel of Fortune.
(d) Law & Order.
2. What religion does Alice consider while in prison?
3. Alice is perceived as a ________________ in prison.
4. What does Alice do when she sees the girls in the jail?
5. What medical procedure had Theresa had after Lizzy's birth?
(a) A tubal ligation.
(b) Gallbladder surgery.
(c) Colon cancer surgery.
(d) Plastic surgery.
6. What does Alice paint on the living room walls?
(c) Stop signs.
7. What is Howard doing when Theresa comes to the house?
(a) Fixing supper.
(b) Cleaning Emma's stained T-shirt.
(c) Helping the girls with homework.
(d) Milking cows.
8. Where does Howard begin to have his lunches?
(a) A diner.
(c) The fields.
(d) Theresa's house.
9. What does Dan do to avoid thinking about Lizzy?
10. What does Alice hear a lot while in jail?
(c) Racial insults.
11. Rafferty wants Alice to behave like which actress while in court?
(a) Meryl Streep.
(b) Glenn Close.
(c) Lauren Bacall.
(d) Audrey Hepburn.
12. What does Howard do with the money from the sale of the farm?
(a) Moves to California.
(b) Bails out Alice.
(c) Buys a new tractor.
(d) Buys another farm.
13. Where is Emma now reluctant to go?
(a) The mall.
(b) The park.
14. To what television program does Howard refer when discussing legal matters?
(a) Barney Miller.
(b) Law & Order.
(c) CSI: Miami.
(d) Perry Mason.
15. In what city is Alice in jail?
Short Answer Questions
1. To which Biblical person does Alice liken herself?
2. Whom do Howard and the girls see on the way home from the jail?
3. Why does Howard decide to take the girls to see Alice?
4. Which real estate company does Howard call?
5. What is the weather like when Alice is released from jail?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)