|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Alice, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Theresa feel guilty about Alice's arrest?
(a) She reinforced the lies of the children when questioned.
(b) She planted the stories that the children tell about Alice.
(c) She made a phone call to the sheriff's office about Alice.
(d) She could have cleared everything up if she had been in town.
2. What is Theresa doing when Alice sees her?
3. What is Howard's state of mind in this section?
4. Alice has had no grounding in __________________.
(a) Music education.
(b) Higher education.
(c) Formal religious tradition.
(d) Ethical behavior.
5. Where do Alice and Theresa meet unexpectedly?
(b) The library.
(c) The mall.
(d) The apple orchard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rafferty enjoys an image of those he dislikes in court as _______________________.
2. Alice is in fear of what _______________ could do to her.
3. Theresa tells Alice that she saw _____________________________.
4. Howard refers to The Gettysburg Address which was written by whom?
5. Alice sees herself as ____________________.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)