|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "A Sappy Woman from Ypsilanti".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Kurt, what are we here on Earth to do?
(a) Work hard.
(b) Fart around.
(d) Make a difference.
2. Why is "Hamlet" a masterpiece?
(a) It is true.
(b) It is popular.
(c) It was written by Shakespeare.
(d) It was liked by the Araphos.
3. Who, according to Kurt, is not really a humorist?
(a) Bob Smith.
(b) Bob Newhart.
(c) Bob McKenzie.
(d) Bob Hope.
4. What is the United States government conducting a war against?
5. What must every sentence have?
(a) A long prison term.
(b) A semicolon.
(c) A noun and an adjective.
(d) A subject and a verb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "Democracy In America?"
2. What did Prometheus give to the humans?
3. What do humanists not believe in?
4. Where is the sappy woman from?
5. What does the man turn into at the end of Franz Kafka's story?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)