|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "I Turned Eighty-two on November 11".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of stories did Franz Kafka write?
2. What is the United States government conducting a war against?
3. What was the first novel ever to be written using a typewriter?
(a) Robinson Crusoe.
(b) Gone with the Wind.
(c) Huckleberry Finn.
(d) War and Peace.
4. How many pages would Kurt type before making corrections with a pencil?
(a) Five or six.
(b) As many as he could in an hour.
(c) Fifty or so.
(d) About twenty.
5. What was the name of Kurt's high school?
(a) Cliffton High School.
(b) Brock High School.
(c) Shortridge High School.
(d) Hilltop High School.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the postal convenience center close to?
2. How does Kurt feel about the woman behind the counter?
3. Who appeared to George W. Bush when he was forty-one?
4. What is Kurt addicted to?
5. What did Prometheus give to the humans?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)