|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "I Turned Eighty-two on November 11".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who made Kurt's first car?
2. According to Kurt, why to foreigners hate Americans?
(a) For their liberty.
(b) For their arrogance.
(c) For their jazz.
(d) For their money.
3. What does the man turn into at the end of Franz Kafka's story?
(a) A liar and a cheat.
(b) A cockroach.
(c) A success.
(d) A martyr.
4. Who does Hamlet stab through the curtains?
(a) His mother.
(d) His uncle.
5. What type of line describes the story of "Hamelt?"
(a) Low, high, then low.
(c) High, then low, then higher than ever.
(d) Low, then lower, then lower still.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the United States government conducting a war against?
2. How long did prohibition last?
3. What did Kurt get a Master's degree in after the war?
4. In what country did Kurt experience the best rhythm-and-blues combo he had ever heard?
5. In what year did Albert Camus win a Nobel Prize for literature?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)