|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "I Turned Eighty-two on November 11".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is all pop music today derived from?
(b) African percussion.
(d) The blues.
2. What is Kurt going to do?
(a) Sue a tobacco company.
(b) Write another book.
(c) Run for President.
(d) Sleep with children.
3. What is a Luddite?
(a) A person who hates new technology.
(b) An idiot with no respect for those with more intelligence.
(c) A religious zealot.
(d) A slow, lazy person.
4. Who did Kurt smoke marijuana with?
(a) Led Zepellin.
(b) Jimmy Hendrix.
(c) Jerry Garcia.
(d) Bill Hicks.
5. Who made Kurt's first car?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kurt's limit for alcoholic drinks?
2. What book series did Jill Krementz read when she was young?
3. How did Albert Camus die?
4. What is the only proof Kurt needs for the existence of God?
5. What was the name of Kurt's high school?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)