|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Odili's chief bodyguard?
2. How has Odili's view towards Edna changed by the start of Chapter 11?
(a) He is indifferent to her.
(b) He wants more and more to use her simply for revenge.
(c) He wants her for her rather than as revenge against Chief Nanga.
(d) He has lost much respect for her.
3. To what room in Chief Nanga's house are Elsie's bags taken?
(a) Odili's room.
(b) Chief Nanga's room.
(c) Mrs. Nanga's room.
(d) The guestroom.
4. What animals, after leaving the Odo house, ruin Odili's plan involving Edna?
5. How does Odili manage to talk to Edna alone in Chapter 9?
(a) He gives her father a small piece of gold.
(b) He gives her a ride to the hospital.
(c) He tells her has an important message from Chief Nanga.
(d) He invites her to Mrs. Nanga's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odo call Odili's new car?
2. What is the immediate task of the new party in Chapter 8?
3. Who is called the third vulture?
4. Why does Odili not want to launch the local campaign at his father's house?
5. How many floors does Chief Nanga's new house have?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)