|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Hezekiah is arrested, what do the trucks take away?
(a) Part of the Samalu compound.
(b) All of the Samalu furniture.
(c) Much of Urua's food supply.
(d) Pipes for the Rural Water Scheme.
2. Who arrives at the Samalu house the day after Odili meets with Chief Nanga?
(a) Chief Kobino.
(b) Maxwell and the CPC.
(d) Edna and her mother.
3. With whom does Odili, in his letter, say Edna can satisfy herself with if Chief Nanga is unable?
(b) Chief Nanga's son.
4. Where is Edna's mother when Odili first arrives at her house?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The church.
(d) The hospital.
5. What does Odili hope to accomplish through his political activities?
(a) To unveil how corrupt Chief Nanga is and prevent his return to the Cabinet.
(b) To win the election by a landslide and be appointed to the Cabinet.
(c) To win at least great fame for himself, so that he might become powerful.
(d) To be named Prime Minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Odili initially plan on getting his revenge?
2. What book does Odili think influenced Edna's letter?
3. From where is the one foreigner present at the founding of the new political party in Chapter 8?
4. What is Hezekiah's chief motivation in politics?
5. Where do Chief Nanga, Odili and Hezekiah meet?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)