|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the trade unionist?
2. With whom does the PAP reveal that the Minister of Foreign Trade has been illegitimately making a profit?
(a) The U.S. State Department.
(b) Suleiman Wagada.
(c) British Amalgamated.
(d) Chief Nanga.
3. What is Hezekiah's chief motivation in politics?
(a) Protection of the people.
(b) Advancement of an ideology.
(c) Personal gain.
(d) Personal autonomy.
4. What does Maxwell see Chief Nanga as an example of?
(a) An insignificant buffoon.
(b) What happens when an intelligent man has too much power.
(c) Why intelligent people should not abandon politics.
(d) A charming leader.
5. Why is Azoge's stick important to Josiah?
(a) He was beaten with it and wants it broken.
(b) He wants to use it to make medicine.
(c) It has a charm against evil spirits and bad fortune.
(d) It belonged to his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Chief Nanga, Odili and Hezekiah meet?
2. What does Edna bring Odili to drink on the sun porch?
3. Of Odili, Chief Nanga, and Elsie, who goes to bed first after dinner at Chief Nanga's house?
4. Who is called the third vulture?
5. How has Odili's view towards Edna changed by the start of Chapter 11?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)