1. Chapter 1 opens with Chief Nanga making an address at which school?
The Anata Grammar School.
2. What is the name of the soloist mentioned in Chapter 1?
3. What guild causes a stir when it arrives at the Assembly Hall?
The hunters' guild.
4. What is Chief Nanga's previous occupation?
5. In what year does Odili become disillusioned with the POP?
6. What are the dismissed members of the Prime Minister's Cabinet called in Chapter 1?
The Miscreant Gang.
7. What is the chief complaint of the Prime Minister against his dismissed Cabinet members?
They are over-educated by Western thought.
This section contains 4,224 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)