Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 1 opens with Chief Nanga making an address at which school?
2. What is the name of the soloist mentioned in Chapter 1?
3. What guild causes a stir when it arrives at the Assembly Hall?
4. What is Chief Nanga's previous occupation?
5. In what year does Odili become disillusioned with the POP?
6. What are the dismissed members of the Prime Minister's Cabinet called in Chapter 1?
7. What is the chief complaint of the Prime Minister against his dismissed Cabinet members?
This section contains 4,234 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)