|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jean look at Chief Nanga?
2. Whom do Chief Nanga and Odili visit in Chapter 3?
(a) The Minister of Public Construction.
(b) The Prime Minister.
(c) The Minister of Foreign Trade.
(d) The Minister for Overseas Training.
3. What, in Chief Nanga's days as a scoutmaster, is considered the "very acme of sophistication"?
(a) A red dress.
(b) A white sash.
(c) Reading English books.
(d) A white helmet.
4. What does Chief Nanga's lunchtime conversation concern?
(a) The tarring of a road.
(b) Odili's scholarship.
(c) The building of a new school.
(d) The purchasing of buses from England.
5. Why does Jean say sex means more to a woman than a man?
(a) It takes place inside her.
(b) It makes woman a part of man's world.
(c) Women become mothers through sex.
(d) Women have sex less frequently.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Chief Nanga not hire the young man at the end of Chapter 4?
2. Odili is afraid that Chief Nanga will want to:
3. How do the Ministers of Overseas Training and Culture cover up their fear in Chapter 3?
4. Where in the car does Elsie sit?
5. What sort of buses does Chief Nanga purchase?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)