|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What detail about one man's robes in Chapter 6 most catches Odili's attention?
(a) The tailor's advertisement.
(b) The robe's eccentric patterning.
(c) The robe's brilliant colors.
(d) The robe's poor quality.
2. What is the name of Chief Nanga's second wife-to-be?
3. What is Chief Nanga's previous occupation?
(a) Lieutenant in the army.
(c) Foreign Ambassador.
4. According to Mrs. Nanga, embassy events are how many pence talk and how many pence food?
(a) Ten pence talk and ten pence food.
(b) Nine pence talk and three pence food.
(c) Six pence talk and four pence food.
(d) Three pence talk and nine pence food.
5. What is John's most interesting claim about the his country?
(a) It will likely invade Africa soon, to liberate the struggling countries.
(b) It will very likely have an African-American president in the next 10 years.
(c) It has not conquered other countries despite having the power to do so.
(d) It has experienced more racially-motivated violence against whites than blacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the statute Odili reads in the newspaper concern?
2. With whom did Odili live in Giligili?
3. When Odili meets the group of foreigners, what initially brings him attention?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 2, Odili says: "It doesn't matter what you knew, but __________________"
5. Why does Mrs. Nanga bring the children to Anata?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)