|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Chief Nanga invite Odili?
(c) The capital.
2. Chapter 1 opens with Chief Nanga making an address at which school?
(a) The University.
(b) Cambridge University.
(c) The Anata Grammar School.
(d) The Urua Elementary School.
3. How does Jean look at Chief Nanga?
4. Who does Odili ask Andrew about after the latter knocks at his door?
(a) Mrs. John.
(b) The girl.
(c) Chief Nanga.
(d) The journalist.
5. What causes Odili's division from his father?
(a) Arguments over his father working for the POP.
(b) Arguments over his father marrying a fifth wife.
(c) Arguments over Odili going to university.
(d) Arguments over Odili not working in the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Chief Nanga not hire the young man at the end of Chapter 4?
2. What used to be Odili's father's profession?
3. Where do Odili and Jean go after leaving Jean's house?
4. How long is Nwege's speech in Chapter 1?
5. What misunderstood African gesture does Odili explain to the foreigners?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)