|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What guild causes a stir when it arrives at the Assembly Hall?
(a) The hunters' guild.
(b) The seamstress' guild.
(c) The Ego Women's Party.
(d) The Nigerian Pottery Guild.
2. Jokingly, Odili tells his houseboy, Peter, that the government passed a law saying people may only do what two times a day?
(c) Use the bathroom.
(d) Leave their house.
3. What is the name of the soloist mentioned in Chapter 1?
(b) Voice box.
4. In what year does Odili become disillusioned with the POP?
5. Why does Odili have his present teaching job instead of a civil-service job?
(c) A girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter eventually cook for his master while Andrew Kadibe is visiting?
2. What is the name Elsie shouts out while making love to Odili?
3. Why does Chief Nanga seek a second wife?
4. To where does Chief Nanga invite Odili?
5. What sort of degree is Chief Nanga to be awarded?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)