|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname of Odili's former next-door neighbor in his university days?
2. What does the Senior Tutor take from the reception?
(a) Principal Nwege's ring.
(b) A jug of beer.
(c) A jug of palm wine.
(d) Two bottles of beer.
3. Who does Odili ask Andrew about after the latter knocks at his door?
(a) The journalist.
(b) The girl.
(c) Mrs. John.
(d) Chief Nanga.
4. Why does Chief Nanga seek a second wife?
(a) His first wife is lazy and does not cook or clean.
(b) His first wife is not cultured enough.
(c) His first wife is barren.
(d) He wants a pretty, younger woman.
5. Where does Odili recall meeting Elsie?
(a) At a party.
(b) In England.
(c) In Urua.
(d) At grammar school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jokingly, Odili tells his houseboy, Peter, that the government passed a law saying people may only do what two times a day?
2. What sort of degree is Chief Nanga to be awarded?
3. What does Andrew Kadibe try to sound like when he knocks at Odili's door?
4. What does Peter eventually cook for his master while Andrew Kadibe is visiting?
5. Whom does Odili ask the journalist about?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)