|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why will Mrs. Nanga not accompany her husband to the United States?
(a) She must stay with the children.
(b) She lacks education.
(c) She must manage the affairs of state in her husband's absence.
(d) Chief Nanga forbids her to go.
2. Who arrives at Chief Nanga's house at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) Mrs. Akilo.
(b) The Prime Minister.
(c) Chief Kobino.
3. Whom does Odili hear talking to Elsie through the door?
(a) No one.
(c) Chief Nanga.
(d) Mrs. Nanga.
4. What causes Odili's division from his father?
(a) Arguments over Odili not working in the city.
(b) Arguments over Odili going to university.
(c) Arguments over his father marrying a fifth wife.
(d) Arguments over his father working for the POP.
5. For what does PIV. stand?
(a) People's Infantry Vanguard.
(b) Promising Instant Virility.
(c) Poor Innocent Victim.
(d) Protecting Inebriated Victims.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Odili last spoke with Chief Nanga?
2. Whom do Chief Nanga and Odili visit in Chapter 3?
3. What sort of degree is Chief Nanga to be awarded?
4. What is Chief Nanga's previous occupation?
5. Whom does Odili ask the journalist about?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)