|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of event must Chief Nanga attend in Chapter 6?
(a) A Cabinet meeting.
(b) A theater production.
(c) A book exhibition.
(d) A meeting at the U.S. Embassy.
2. What is the general feeling of the people toward Odili's father?
3. What does Maxwell see Chief Nanga as an example of?
(a) Why intelligent people should not abandon politics.
(b) What happens when an intelligent man has too much power.
(c) An insignificant buffoon.
(d) A charming leader.
4. When does Odili's mother die?
(a) She is still alive.
(b) At childbirth.
(c) When he was 1.
(d) When he was 3.
5. To what region does Odili agree to being assigned?
(a) The southeast.
(b) The west.
(c) The southwest.
(d) The northeast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Odili visit at the beginning of Chapter 6?
2. What does Odili ultimately think of Jean?
3. What does Peter eventually cook for his master while Andrew Kadibe is visiting?
4. What detail about one man's robes in Chapter 6 most catches Odili's attention?
5. To where does Chief Nanga invite Odili?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)