|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many wives does Odili's father have?
2. When does Odili feel the full weight of his humiliation?
(a) The night after.
(b) He never feels it.
(c) As soon as he arrives at Maxwell's apartment.
(d) After Maxwell leaves for court.
3. What is the name Elsie shouts out while making love to Odili?
4. According to Mrs. Nanga, embassy events are how many pence talk and how many pence food?
(a) Six pence talk and four pence food.
(b) Nine pence talk and three pence food.
(c) Three pence talk and nine pence food.
(d) Ten pence talk and ten pence food.
5. What is the title of the president of the Writer's Society's book?
(a) "The Song of the Black Bird."
(b) "The Freedom of Nigeria."
(c) "The Odiliad."
(d) "Africa's Prince."
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Odili notice in the crowd at the Writer's Society's hall?
2. What detail about one man's robes in Chapter 6 most catches Odili's attention?
3. What food does Odili initially ask Peter to cook while Andrew Kadibe is visiting?
4. Whom does Odili visit at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. From what country does the other black man among the foreigners in Chapter 5 come?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)