1. Chapter 1 opens with Chief Nanga making an address at which school?
(a) Cambridge University.
(b) The Urua Elementary School.
(c) The University.
(d) The Anata Grammar School.
2. What is the name of the soloist mentioned in Chapter 1?
(d) Voice box.
3. What guild causes a stir when it arrives at the Assembly Hall?
(a) The Ego Women's Party.
(b) The hunters' guild.
(c) The Nigerian Pottery Guild.
(d) The seamstress' guild.
4. What is Chief Nanga's previous occupation?
(c) Foreign Ambassador.
(d) Lieutenant in the army.
5. In what year does Odili become disillusioned with the POP?
6. What are the dismissed members of the Prime Minister's Cabinet called in Chapter 1?
(a) The Elitists.
(b) The Progressive Alliance Party.
(c) The Daily Chronicle.
(d) The Miscreant Gang.
7. What is the chief complaint of the Prime Minister against his dismissed Cabinet members?
(a) They are bloodthirsty.
(b) They are over-educated by Western thought.
(c) They have betrayed their fathers.
(d) They are greedy.
This section contains 4,234 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)