1. Chapter 1 opens with Chief Nanga making an address at which school?
(a) The Urua Elementary School.
(b) The Anata Grammar School.
(c) Cambridge University.
(d) The University.
2. What is the name of the soloist mentioned in Chapter 1?
(a) Voice box.
3. What guild causes a stir when it arrives at the Assembly Hall?
(a) The Ego Women's Party.
(b) The seamstress' guild.
(c) The hunters' guild.
(d) The Nigerian Pottery Guild.
4. What is Chief Nanga's previous occupation?
(b) Foreign Ambassador.
(d) Lieutenant in the army.
5. In what year does Odili become disillusioned with the POP?
6. What are the dismissed members of the Prime Minister's Cabinet called in Chapter 1?
(a) The Miscreant Gang.
(b) The Elitists.
(c) The Progressive Alliance Party.
(d) The Daily Chronicle.
7. What is the chief complaint of the Prime Minister against his dismissed Cabinet members?
(a) They have betrayed their fathers.
(b) They are bloodthirsty.
(c) They are over-educated by Western thought.
(d) They are greedy.
This section contains 4,224 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)