Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to David, what happens to him when he is with Marsha?
2. How many years were David and Patsy married before they separated?
3. During their first face-to-face meeting, why does Marsha tell David that she came to see him?
4. What sport does David's son enjoy playing?
5. What ends David's "euphoric honeymoon?"
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Patsy and Marsha. How are these two women similar? How are they different? Are their differences the reason one relationship survives and one fails? How to they both treat David?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss David's feelings about himself. Do you think that these feelings are warranted? How does David cope with his feelings? What makes it possible for David to live with himself given how he feels? When do David's feelings about himself change?
Essay Topic 3
David struggled throughout his career in the Air Force. Describe David's many trials and tribulations throughout his career. Why does David refuse to give up, knowing that he is not on the path that he enlisted for? How does David's past help him in the Air Force?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)