Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to David, what happens to him when he is with Marsha?
2. How many years were David and Patsy married before they separated?
3. During their first face-to-face meeting, why does Marsha tell David that she came to see him?
4. What sport does David's son enjoy playing?
5. What ends David's "euphoric honeymoon?"
Essay Topic 1
Describe David's relationship with Patsy. Why does David begin the relationship with Patsy? How does their relationship progress? Is the relationship good for David? For Patsy? Do you believe that the relationship was doomed from the beginning? Why?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss why David struggles with forgiving his mother. What does it finally take for David to forgive his mother? Why is it that David struggles with forgiving her?
Essay Topic 3
David struggled throughout his career in the Air Force. Describe David's many trials and tribulations throughout his career. Why does David refuse to give up, knowing that he is not on the path that he enlisted for? How does David's past help him in the Air Force?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)