|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets the second copy of David's first book?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) His son.
(d) His elementary school.
2. Which one of David's favorite planes is retired in 1990?
3. What happened a little less than a month after David and Patsy divorced?
(a) David got remarried.
(b) Patsy moved across country with their son.
(c) Patsy got remarried.
(d) Patsy filed for full custody.
4. What is the name of the sergeant who fixes the problem with David's paperwork?
5. What promotion causes David to work longer hours?
(a) Station sergeant.
(b) Technical sergeant.
(c) Flight sergeant.
(d) Staff sergeant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David do every payday after he and Patsy are married?
2. What happens to Patsy the night after she and David go out for a dinner date?
3. Why does Patsy say that the luncheon she received an award for David at "wasn't all that?"
4. After all of the problems with David's Air Force paperwork, what base does he finally get assigned to?
5. How many years were David and Patsy married before they separated?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is David worried about Katie?
2. How does David's mother explain "It's" behavior?
3. During his first family trip, David goes to see his mother. Why is David shocked by his mother's home?
4. What does David realize when his mother says, "It was an accident?"
5. What happens on David's first qualification flight on the Looking Glass?
6. What causes David to open up about his past abuse when speaking to troubled kids?
7. Why does David's friend David Howard refuse to stand as David's best man?
8. Why does Patsy think that David is ready for a new start to their marriage?
9. What does David promise to Stephen, in his own mind, about going to war?
10. How does David describe Stephen's feelings about his separation from Patsy?
This section contains 871 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)