Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to David, what happens to him when he is with Marsha?
(a) He feels clean.
(b) He wants to hide when he is around her.
(c) He cannot help but feel antimidated.
(d) He wishes she would leave him alone.
2. How many years were David and Patsy married before they separated?
3. During their first face-to-face meeting, why does Marsha tell David that she came to see him?
(a) Because he is her best friend.
(b) Because she is being stalked.
(c) Because she had to get away from work.
(d) Because she had to see what he looked like.
4. What sport does David's son enjoy playing?
5. What ends David's "euphoric honeymoon?"
(a) Transfer news to Nebraska.
(b) Transfer news to Alaska.
(c) News of his foster mom's death.
(d) News of his mother's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does David ask to be his best man?
2. On David's last visit to his mother's home, what does he tell her not to quit?
3. What does David do every payday after he and Patsy are married?
4. What does David tell Patsy he wants to do after getting out of the Air Force?
5. What does Patsy say about the title of David's first book?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)