|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ever since his family's visit to his mother's home in Chapter 10, what does David think about every day?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His son.
(d) His childhood.
2. According to David, what happens to him when he is with Marsha?
(a) He wishes she would leave him alone.
(b) He wants to hide when he is around her.
(c) He feels clean.
(d) He cannot help but feel antimidated.
3. What is the name of the Air Force major that suggests David speak to kids?
4. What operation is David deployed on in 1990?
(a) Operation Desert Sabre.
(b) Operation Desert Shield.
(c) Operation Desert Storm.
(d) Operation Gulf War.
5. What is David's job aboard the Looking Glass?
(a) To serve lunch.
(b) To clean the holds.
(c) To prepare preflight checks.
(d) To perform refuels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David's mother claim was an accident (during his childhood)?
2. Who does David remember his mother looking like when he was a child?
3. After earning his crew wings, what will David's position be in the Air Force?
4. According to the newspaper article regarding the father killing his son, for how long is the man sentenced?
5. What is the name of the new plane that David is going to work with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is David worried about Katie?
2. What does Patsy do for David during their separation that surprises him?
3. What causes David to erupt after reading a news article?
4. How does Patsy lose David's trust completely?
5. What does David promise to Stephen, in his own mind, about going to war?
6. After all of the problems with David's paperwork in the military, what does Sergeant Blue offer David?
7. Describe David's relationship with his son Stephen.
8. How does David's mother explain "It's" behavior?
9. What are David's thoughts as he is performing his first re-fuel on the Blackbird?
10. What rumors that could effect David begin to build around his air base in the spring of 1992?
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)