|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the teacher that David's mother had removed from her position?
(a) Ms. Moss.
(b) Mrs. Ziegler.
(c) Ms. Smith.
(d) Ms. Commons.
2. Where is the first place David and Patsy drive to together?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Fransisco.
(c) San Deigo.
(d) Long Beach.
3. In August of 1990, what caused David's marital problems to be placed on the back burner?
(a) Bush's invasion of Panama.
(b) Operation Desert Storm.
(c) Hussein's invasion of Kuwait.
(d) Timur's invasion of China.
4. According to David, what happens to him when he is with Marsha?
(a) He wants to hide when he is around her.
(b) He cannot help but feel antimidated.
(c) He feels clean.
(d) He wishes she would leave him alone.
5. What was the name of David's juvenile officer?
(a) Scott Regan.
(b) Gordon Hutchenson.
(c) Jonathon Daniels.
(d) Mark RIley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after David gives a presentation at his old elementary school?
2. What does Patsy say about the title of David's first book?
3. During the July of 1990 argument, what does Patsy claim is all David cares about?
4. What happens to Patsy the night after she and David go out for a dinner date?
5. After earning his crew wings, what will David's position be in the Air Force?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes David to open up about his past abuse when speaking to troubled kids?
2. Why does David's friend David Howard refuse to stand as David's best man?
3. What happens on David's first qualification flight on the Looking Glass?
4. After all of the problems with David's paperwork in the military, what does Sergeant Blue offer David?
5. Why does David have such a hard time on the drive home from Utah to Florida?
6. How does Patsy lose David's trust completely?
7. What option does the female co-pilot give David as an alternative to getting married?
8. What rumors that could effect David begin to build around his air base in the spring of 1992?
9. What do David and Stephen do together on Stephen's first two-week stay with David?
10. Who does David give the first copies of his book "A Child Called It" to?
This section contains 889 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)