|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is David's last thought of 1985?
(a) How much he loves his mother.
(b) Unworthiness of being a father.
(c) How everything is going to be great.
(d) How much he loves Patsy.
2. What does Patsy do in July of 1990 that causes David to trust her less?
(a) Opens a charge card without him knowing.
(b) Cheats on him.
(c) Drops their son accidently.
(d) Calls his mother.
3. According to David, what happens to him when he is with Marsha?
(a) He wishes she would leave him alone.
(b) He feels clean.
(c) He wants to hide when he is around her.
(d) He cannot help but feel antimidated.
4. What was the name of the operation that the F-117 debuted as?
(a) Operation Just Cause.
(b) Operation Starlight.
(c) Operation Eastern Exit.
(d) Operation Sharp Edge.
5. What is one of David's greatest anxieties?
(a) Causing stress with Patsy.
(b) Not paying bills.
(c) Being in public.
(d) Talking to anyone at any time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is David's job aboard the Looking Glass?
2. What specific word spoken by Patsy "struck a chord" in David?
3. What is the nickname the residents at David's apartment complex give him?
4. What happened a little less than a month after David and Patsy divorced?
5. What term of endearment does Marsha call David after he lets yet another term of endearment slip?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the mood at the Mexican restaurant when David and Patsy become engaged.
2. What rumors that could effect David begin to build around his air base in the spring of 1992?
3. Why is David so adamant about saving money and not living beyond his means?
4. Why does David have such a hard time on the drive home from Utah to Florida?
5. What does David realize when his mother says, "It was an accident?"
6. What does David remember about his childhood when talking to Mr. Ziegler at his old elementary school?
7. Why does David's friend David Howard refuse to stand as David's best man?
8. What causes David to open up about his past abuse when speaking to troubled kids?
9. What happens a few weeks before Stephen's first birthday?
10. Why does Patsy think that David is ready for a new start to their marriage?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)