|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is David making the trip to California (the one Patsy accompanies him on)?
(a) To see his mother.
(b) To see his foster parents.
(c) To see his grandmother.
(d) To see Stan.
2. What was the name of David's juvenile officer?
(a) Mark RIley.
(b) Jonathon Daniels.
(c) Scott Regan.
(d) Gordon Hutchenson.
3. What is David's last thought of 1985?
(a) Unworthiness of being a father.
(b) How everything is going to be great.
(c) How much he loves his mother.
(d) How much he loves Patsy.
4. Given how frugally David must live to survive, what does his typical dinner consist of?
5. What does David's mother claim was an accident (during his childhood)?
(a) Choking him.
(b) Hitting him.
(c) Burning him.
(d) Stabbing him.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the newspaper article regarding the father killing his son, for how long is the man sentenced?
2. What affectionate word does David allow to slip out when Marsha is crying on the phone about his book?
3. What does David tell Patsy happened with his first two books?
4. Right before leaving his mother's home with his wife and son, what does his mother beg him to do?
5. Which one of David's favorite planes is retired in 1990?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)