|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Given how frugally David must live to survive, what does his typical dinner consist of?
2. What does Mr. Zeigler ask David to do after David's presentation at the school?
(a) Go home.
(b) Come back to his house.
(c) Go on a road trip.
(d) Go out to dinner.
3. What are "PCs?"
(a) Process control.
(b) Politically correct.
(c) Penal codes.
(d) Primary care.
4. During their first face-to-face meeting, why does Marsha tell David that she came to see him?
(a) Because she is being stalked.
(b) Because he is her best friend.
(c) Because she had to get away from work.
(d) Because she had to see what he looked like.
5. What happens to Patsy the night after she and David go out for a dinner date?
(a) She packs up and leaves.
(b) She gets drunk.
(c) She hits David.
(d) She removes all the money from their checking account.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Patsy do in July of 1990 that causes David to trust her less?
2. According to his mother, why was David always getting in trouble?
3. Who gets the second copy of David's first book?
4. Why can't David call Mr. Ziegler by his first name?
5. Where does David first meet Patsy?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)