|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the sergeant who fixes the problem with David's paperwork?
2. According to David's mother, what was his other entity?
(a) The bad boy.
(b) The animal.
(c) The monster.
3. Who does David ask to be his best man?
(b) David Howard.
4. What happens to Patsy the night after she and David go out for a dinner date?
(a) She packs up and leaves.
(b) She gets drunk.
(c) She removes all the money from their checking account.
(d) She hits David.
5. According to his mother, why was David always getting in trouble?
(a) Because he loved his father more than his mother.
(b) Because he talked back.
(c) Because he would never shut up.
(d) Because he had accidents.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is David's son when he leaves for Saudi Arabia?
2. During their first face-to-face meeting, why does Marsha tell David that she came to see him?
3. How old is David's youngest brother Kevin when he goes to visit his mother close to his son's first birthday?
4. What specific word spoken by Patsy "struck a chord" in David?
5. Who stands with David as best man on his wedding day?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)