|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What promotion causes David to work longer hours?
(a) Flight sergeant.
(b) Station sergeant.
(c) Technical sergeant.
(d) Staff sergeant.
2. Who is Marsha Donohoe?
(a) David's account manager from California.
(b) David's new editor from Flordia.
(c) David's landlord.
(d) David's new editor from Texas.
3. Who does David remember his mother looking like when he was a child?
(c) Sleeping Beauty.
(d) Snow White.
4. In August of 1990, what caused David's marital problems to be placed on the back burner?
(a) Operation Desert Storm.
(b) Hussein's invasion of Kuwait.
(c) Bush's invasion of Panama.
(d) Timur's invasion of China.
5. What is David's job aboard the Looking Glass?
(a) To perform refuels.
(b) To clean the holds.
(c) To prepare preflight checks.
(d) To serve lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. On David's last visit to his mother's home, what does he tell her not to quit?
2. After earning his crew wings, what will David's position be in the Air Force?
3. According to David's mother, what was his other entity?
4. What does David tell Patsy happened with his first two books?
5. What is the name of the little girl from the neighborhood that David worries about?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is David worried about Katie?
2. Why is Patsy so excited about the arrival of their baby?
3. What rumors that could effect David begin to build around his air base in the spring of 1992?
4. What does David realize when his mother says, "It was an accident?"
5. How does Patsy lose David's trust completely?
6. How does David describe Stephen's feelings about his separation from Patsy?
7. What option does the female co-pilot give David as an alternative to getting married?
8. What are David's thoughts as he is performing his first re-fuel on the Blackbird?
9. What are a few of the reasons that Patsy is upset with David?
10. Who does David give the first copies of his book "A Child Called It" to?
This section contains 857 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)