|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't David call Mr. Ziegler by his first name?
(a) He does not want to associate any negative feelings with that name.
(b) Out of respect because he is Dave's teacher.
(c) He is older than David, and Daivd cannot do it.
(d) He is still afraid of him.
2. Who stands with David as best man on his wedding day?
(a) J. D. Thom.
(b) His foster father.
(d) David Howard.
3. When does David return from Saudi Arabia?
(a) March of 1991.
(b) March of 2009.
(c) March of 1990.
(d) March of 2001.
4. What is the name of the new plane that David is going to work with?
(b) Stealth Fighter.
5. Which one of David's favorite planes is retired in 1990?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David's mother claim was an accident (during his childhood)?
2. What does David tell Patsy happened with his first two books?
3. What was the name of the operation that the F-117 debuted as?
4. What is the name of Patsy's mother?
5. What ends David's "euphoric honeymoon?"
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is David worried about Katie?
2. Why is Patsy so excited about the arrival of their baby?
3. What does David realize when his mother says, "It was an accident?"
4. What happens a few weeks before Stephen's first birthday?
5. Why does David's friend David Howard refuse to stand as David's best man?
6. What happens at David's apartment when leaving Patsy to water the plants and feed his turtle?
7. What rumors that could effect David begin to build around his air base in the spring of 1992?
8. What causes David to erupt after reading a news article?
9. What are David's thoughts as he is performing his first re-fuel on the Blackbird?
10. What happens on David's first qualification flight on the Looking Glass?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)