|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the newspaper article regarding the father killing his son, for how long is the man sentenced?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 3 years.
2. What is David's job aboard the Looking Glass?
(a) To serve lunch.
(b) To prepare preflight checks.
(c) To clean the holds.
(d) To perform refuels.
3. What happened a little less than a month after David and Patsy divorced?
(a) Patsy moved across country with their son.
(b) David got remarried.
(c) Patsy got remarried.
(d) Patsy filed for full custody.
4. What does David's mother claim was an accident (during his childhood)?
(a) Choking him.
(b) Hitting him.
(c) Burning him.
(d) Stabbing him.
5. According to his mother, why was David always getting in trouble?
(a) Because he loved his father more than his mother.
(b) Because he had accidents.
(c) Because he talked back.
(d) Because he would never shut up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David do every payday after he and Patsy are married?
2. What is the name of the teacher whom David visits when promoting his first book?
3. Who is David's childhood hero?
4. In August of 1990, what caused David's marital problems to be placed on the back burner?
5. What does David tell Patsy happened with his first two books?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)