|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David do with the money he earns speaking about child abuse?
(a) Sends it to his grandmother.
(b) Uses it to send to his mother.
(c) Sends it to Patsy for their son.
(d) Refuses it.
2. What happens after David gives a presentation at his old elementary school?
(a) He passes out.
(b) He drives home to hold his son.
(c) He calls his mother to yell at her.
(d) He hyperventilates.
3. What is one of David's greatest anxieties?
(a) Being in public.
(b) Talking to anyone at any time.
(c) Not paying bills.
(d) Causing stress with Patsy.
4. Given how frugally David must live to survive, what does his typical dinner consist of?
5. What is the name of Patsy's mother?
(a) Carol Sue.
(b) Dottie Mae.
(c) Shirley Mae.
(d) Marie Dawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the principal that called David's mother everyday while he was in school?
2. Where is the Pelzer family's first long distance trip to?
3. What term of endearment does Marsha call David after he lets yet another term of endearment slip?
4. What was the name of the teacher that David's mother had removed from her position?
5. What happened a little less than a month after David and Patsy divorced?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens on David's first qualification flight on the Looking Glass?
2. What are a few of the reasons that Patsy is upset with David?
3. What happens a few weeks before Stephen's first birthday?
4. What does David promise to Stephen, in his own mind, about going to war?
5. What does David remember about his childhood when talking to Mr. Ziegler at his old elementary school?
6. After all of the problems with David's paperwork in the military, what does Sergeant Blue offer David?
7. Why does David's friend David Howard refuse to stand as David's best man?
8. What are David's thoughts as he is performing his first re-fuel on the Blackbird?
9. Who does David give the first copies of his book "A Child Called It" to?
10. What option does the female co-pilot give David as an alternative to getting married?
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)