|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does David remember his mother looking like when he was a child?
(b) Snow White.
(c) Sleeping Beauty.
2. What operation is David deployed on in 1990?
(a) Operation Gulf War.
(b) Operation Desert Sabre.
(c) Operation Desert Shield.
(d) Operation Desert Storm.
3. What was the name of the operation that the F-117 debuted as?
(a) Operation Just Cause.
(b) Operation Eastern Exit.
(c) Operation Starlight.
(d) Operation Sharp Edge.
4. What does David do with the money he earns speaking about child abuse?
(a) Refuses it.
(b) Sends it to his grandmother.
(c) Uses it to send to his mother.
(d) Sends it to Patsy for their son.
5. What kind of books does David read to his son?
(a) Curious George books.
(b) Flight books.
(c) Corduroy Bear books.
(d) Dr. Seuss books.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pins David against a wall telling him he shouldn't get married?
2. Given how frugally David must live to survive, what does his typical dinner consist of?
3. Who gets the second copy of David's first book?
4. Where is the Pelzer family's first long distance trip to?
5. What does David find out was the final straw before his teachers called social services?
Short Essay Questions
1. What rumors that could effect David begin to build around his air base in the spring of 1992?
2. What does Patsy do for David during their separation that surprises him?
3. What are David's thoughts as he is performing his first re-fuel on the Blackbird?
4. During his first family trip, David goes to see his mother. Why is David shocked by his mother's home?
5. What does David promise to Stephen, in his own mind, about going to war?
6. Describe the mood at the Mexican restaurant when David and Patsy become engaged.
7. How does David describe Stephen's feelings about his separation from Patsy?
8. Why does Patsy think that David is ready for a new start to their marriage?
9. Why is Patsy so excited about the arrival of their baby?
10. After all of the problems with David's paperwork in the military, what does Sergeant Blue offer David?
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)