|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the teacher that David's mother had removed from her position?
(a) Ms. Moss.
(b) Ms. Commons.
(c) Mrs. Ziegler.
(d) Ms. Smith.
2. After Patsy moves in, who does David find out has cancer?
(a) His mother.
(c) Harold, his foster father.
(d) His grandmother.
3. Where does David get a job doing grounds work?
(a) Rio Villa.
(b) Casa Rio.
(c) Monte Villa.
(d) Monte Rio.
4. Who does David ask to be his best man?
(d) David Howard.
5. How old is David's son when he leaves for Saudi Arabia?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to his mother, why was David always getting in trouble?
2. What does David do every payday after he and Patsy are married?
3. What is the name of the new plane that David is going to work with?
4. After earning his crew wings, what will David's position be in the Air Force?
5. What sport does David's son enjoy playing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is David so adamant about saving money and not living beyond his means?
2. What causes David to erupt after reading a news article?
3. What does David remember about his childhood when talking to Mr. Ziegler at his old elementary school?
4. Why does David's friend David Howard refuse to stand as David's best man?
5. What happens a few weeks before Stephen's first birthday?
6. What does Patsy do for David during their separation that surprises him?
7. Why is David worried about Katie?
8. What does David realize when his mother says, "It was an accident?"
9. What are David's thoughts as he is performing his first re-fuel on the Blackbird?
10. After all of the problems with David's paperwork in the military, what does Sergeant Blue offer David?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)