|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the new plane that David is going to work with?
(c) Stealth Fighter.
2. On David's last visit to his mother's home, what does he tell her not to quit?
(a) Loving him.
(d) Having hope.
3. What was the name of David's juvenile officer?
(a) Gordon Hutchenson.
(b) Mark RIley.
(c) Scott Regan.
(d) Jonathon Daniels.
4. What makes Patsy miss the presentation to college students that she accompanies David on?
(b) A fight with David.
5. What is the name of Patsy's mother?
(a) Shirley Mae.
(b) Marie Dawn.
(c) Carol Sue.
(d) Dottie Mae.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is David's childhood hero?
2. What is one of David's greatest anxieties?
3. Who does David remember his mother looking like when he was a child?
4. Where does David first meet Patsy?
5. What operation is David deployed on in 1990?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does David describe Stephen's feelings about his separation from Patsy?
2. How does David's mother explain "It's" behavior?
3. What does Patsy do for David during their separation that surprises him?
4. What causes David to erupt after reading a news article?
5. What does David promise to Stephen, in his own mind, about going to war?
6. What option does the female co-pilot give David as an alternative to getting married?
7. Why does David's friend David Howard refuse to stand as David's best man?
8. Who does David give the first copies of his book "A Child Called It" to?
9. Describe the mood at the Mexican restaurant when David and Patsy become engaged.
10. What causes David to open up about his past abuse when speaking to troubled kids?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)