|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does David first meet Patsy?
(a) The apartment complex office.
(b) The apartment complex vending area.
(c) The apartment complex laundry room.
(d) The apartment complex pool.
2. What happened a little less than a month after David and Patsy divorced?
(a) Patsy got remarried.
(b) David got remarried.
(c) Patsy filed for full custody.
(d) Patsy moved across country with their son.
3. What makes Patsy miss the presentation to college students that she accompanies David on?
(d) A fight with David.
4. Who is David's childhood hero?
(a) Captain Marvel.
(c) Captain America.
5. What is the name of the new plane that David is going to work with?
(b) Stealth Fighter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What term of endearment does Marsha call David after he lets yet another term of endearment slip?
2. What is the name of the teacher whom David visits when promoting his first book?
3. According to his mother, why was David always getting in trouble?
4. What is David's last thought of 1985?
5. What does David do every payday after he and Patsy are married?
Short Essay Questions
1. During his first family trip, David goes to see his mother. Why is David shocked by his mother's home?
2. What happens a few weeks before Stephen's first birthday?
3. Why is David worried about Katie?
4. What do David and Stephen do together on Stephen's first two-week stay with David?
5. What causes David to erupt after reading a news article?
6. What are David's thoughts as he is performing his first re-fuel on the Blackbird?
7. What are a few of the reasons that Patsy is upset with David?
8. Why is David so adamant about saving money and not living beyond his means?
9. After all of the problems with David's paperwork in the military, what does Sergeant Blue offer David?
10. How does Patsy lose David's trust completely?
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)