|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After all of the problems with David's Air Force paperwork, what base does he finally get assigned to?
(d) Los Angeles.
2. What is the name of the stuffed alligator that David buys for his baby?
3. What makes Patsy miss the presentation to college students that she accompanies David on?
(c) A fight with David.
4. Where is the first place David and Patsy drive to together?
(a) San Fransisco.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Deigo.
(d) Long Beach.
5. What affectionate word does David allow to slip out when Marsha is crying on the phone about his book?
(c) My love.
6. What was the name of the principal that called David's mother everyday while he was in school?
(a) George Michelson.
(b) Steve Harmon.
(c) Pete Hanson.
(d) Frank Stiples.
7. Given how frugally David must live to survive, what does his typical dinner consist of?
8. What does David tell Patsy he wants to do after getting out of the Air Force?
(a) Work at DCFS.
(b) Work at juvenile hall.
(c) Become a motivational speaker.
(d) Become a commercial pilot.
9. David, after making a mental plot to kidnap his mother, decides he would never do such a thing. What does he yell internally?
(a) I hate you!
(b) I will make you pay!
(c) I'm never gonna be like you!
(d) I will never forgive you
10. On David's last visit to his mother's home, what does he tell her not to quit?
(b) Loving him.
(d) Having hope.
11. Where does David first meet Patsy?
(a) The apartment complex vending area.
(b) The apartment complex pool.
(c) The apartment complex office.
(d) The apartment complex laundry room.
12. What is the name of the little girl from the neighborhood that David worries about?
13. What is David's job aboard the Looking Glass?
(a) To perform refuels.
(b) To prepare preflight checks.
(c) To clean the holds.
(d) To serve lunch.
14. According to the newspaper article regarding the father killing his son, for how long is the man sentenced?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 3 years.
15. What does David find out was the final straw before his teachers called social services?
(a) The broken leg.
(b) The crushed and swollen Adam's apple.
(c) The cut to his stomach.
(d) The skin missing from his arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. After earning his crew wings, what will David's position be in the Air Force?
2. What was the name of the teacher that David's mother had removed from her position?
3. What is the name of the teacher whom David visits when promoting his first book?
4. Why can't David call Mr. Ziegler by his first name?
5. What is the identification call sign David uses when calling to the Blackbird?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)