|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does David return from Saudi Arabia?
(a) March of 2001.
(b) March of 1991.
(c) March of 1990.
(d) March of 2009.
2. What does David find out was the final straw before his teachers called social services?
(a) The broken leg.
(b) The cut to his stomach.
(c) The skin missing from his arm.
(d) The crushed and swollen Adam's apple.
3. What promotion causes David to work longer hours?
(a) Staff sergeant.
(b) Station sergeant.
(c) Flight sergeant.
(d) Technical sergeant.
4. What is the name of the sergeant who fixes the problem with David's paperwork?
5. What happened a little less than a month after David and Patsy divorced?
(a) David got remarried.
(b) Patsy got remarried.
(c) Patsy moved across country with their son.
(d) Patsy filed for full custody.
6. Who pins David against a wall telling him he shouldn't get married?
(a) A female copilot.
(b) A male copilot.
(c) His mother.
7. What makes Patsy miss the presentation to college students that she accompanies David on?
(a) A fight with David.
8. According to the newspaper article regarding the father killing his son, for how long is the man sentenced?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 7 years.
9. After all of the problems with David's Air Force paperwork, what base does he finally get assigned to?
(c) Los Angeles.
10. What was the name of the operation that the F-117 debuted as?
(a) Operation Starlight.
(b) Operation Eastern Exit.
(c) Operation Just Cause.
(d) Operation Sharp Edge.
11. During their first face-to-face meeting, why does Marsha tell David that she came to see him?
(a) Because he is her best friend.
(b) Because she is being stalked.
(c) Because she had to see what he looked like.
(d) Because she had to get away from work.
12. What was the name of David's juvenile officer?
(a) Scott Regan.
(b) Mark RIley.
(c) Jonathon Daniels.
(d) Gordon Hutchenson.
13. What does David's mother claim was an accident (during his childhood)?
(a) Hitting him.
(b) Stabbing him.
(c) Choking him.
(d) Burning him.
14. What happens after David gives a presentation at his old elementary school?
(a) He passes out.
(b) He calls his mother to yell at her.
(c) He drives home to hold his son.
(d) He hyperventilates.
15. What is the name of the little girl from the neighborhood that David worries about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does David have to fly to accept the award for one of the Ten Outstanding Young Persons of the World?
2. In August of 1990, what caused David's marital problems to be placed on the back burner?
3. What is David's job aboard the Looking Glass?
4. What is the name of the stuffed alligator that David buys for his baby?
5. Why is Marsha going through all of the trouble that she is with David's book?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)