|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Right before leaving his mother's home with his wife and son, what does his mother beg him to do?
(b) Never come back again.
(c) Call her Mom.
(d) Give her a hug.
2. During the July of 1990 argument, what does Patsy claim is all David cares about?
(a) Their son.
(b) His past abuse.
(d) Forgiving his mother.
3. Where does David have to fly to accept the award for one of the Ten Outstanding Young Persons of the World?
(b) New York.
4. What promotion causes David to work longer hours?
(a) Technical sergeant.
(b) Staff sergeant.
(c) Station sergeant.
(d) Flight sergeant.
5. After earning his crew wings, what will David's position be in the Air Force?
(a) Ground crew.
(b) Flight cook.
(c) Boom operator.
6. Who pins David against a wall telling him he shouldn't get married?
(a) His mother.
(b) A female copilot.
(d) A male copilot.
7. What sport does David's son enjoy playing?
8. Upon his return to his new base, what does David learn Patsy has done?
(a) Borrowed money from Russell.
(b) Borrowed money form his foster mom.
(c) Borrowed money from her mother.
(d) Borrowed money from his grandmother.
9. After Patsy moves in, who does David find out has cancer?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His mother.
(c) Harold, his foster father.
10. What ends David's "euphoric honeymoon?"
(a) News of his foster mom's death.
(b) Transfer news to Alaska.
(c) Transfer news to Nebraska.
(d) News of his mother's death.
11. Who does David remember his mother looking like when he was a child?
(a) Sleeping Beauty.
(d) Snow White.
12. What does David find out was the final straw before his teachers called social services?
(a) The broken leg.
(b) The skin missing from his arm.
(c) The crushed and swollen Adam's apple.
(d) The cut to his stomach.
13. What does David tell Patsy he wants to do after getting out of the Air Force?
(a) Work at DCFS.
(b) Become a commercial pilot.
(c) Become a motivational speaker.
(d) Work at juvenile hall.
14. Who does David ask to be his best man?
(c) David Howard.
15. What was the name of the operation that the F-117 debuted as?
(a) Operation Sharp Edge.
(b) Operation Eastern Exit.
(c) Operation Starlight.
(d) Operation Just Cause.
Short Answer Questions
1. What operation is David deployed on in 1990?
2. How many years were David and Patsy married before they separated?
3. What happened a little less than a month after David and Patsy divorced?
4. What year do rumors begin to spread throughout the military about severe personnel cutbacks?
5. Why is David making the trip to California (the one Patsy accompanies him on)?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)