|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Patsy's mother?
(a) Shirley Mae.
(b) Carol Sue.
(c) Marie Dawn.
(d) Dottie Mae.
2. What makes Patsy miss the presentation to college students that she accompanies David on?
(c) A fight with David.
3. Where does David get a job doing grounds work?
(a) Monte Villa.
(b) Monte Rio.
(c) Rio Villa.
(d) Casa Rio.
4. Who is Marsha Donohoe?
(a) David's landlord.
(b) David's new editor from Flordia.
(c) David's new editor from Texas.
(d) David's account manager from California.
5. What does David find out was the final straw before his teachers called social services?
(a) The crushed and swollen Adam's apple.
(b) The broken leg.
(c) The cut to his stomach.
(d) The skin missing from his arm.
6. What promotion causes David to work longer hours?
(a) Flight sergeant.
(b) Staff sergeant.
(c) Technical sergeant.
(d) Station sergeant.
7. What kind of books does David read to his son?
(a) Corduroy Bear books.
(b) Dr. Seuss books.
(c) Flight books.
(d) Curious George books.
8. According to David's mother, what was his other entity?
(a) The bad boy.
(c) The monster.
(d) The animal.
9. Who stands with David as best man on his wedding day?
(b) His foster father.
(c) David Howard.
(d) J. D. Thom.
10. After earning his crew wings, what will David's position be in the Air Force?
(a) Flight cook.
(b) Ground crew.
(c) Boom operator.
11. Where does David first meet Patsy?
(a) The apartment complex office.
(b) The apartment complex pool.
(c) The apartment complex laundry room.
(d) The apartment complex vending area.
12. Upon his return to his new base, what does David learn Patsy has done?
(a) Borrowed money form his foster mom.
(b) Borrowed money from his grandmother.
(c) Borrowed money from her mother.
(d) Borrowed money from Russell.
13. Where is the first place David and Patsy drive to together?
(a) Long Beach.
(b) San Fransisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) San Deigo.
14. What sport does David's son enjoy playing?
15. During their first face-to-face meeting, why does Marsha tell David that she came to see him?
(a) Because she had to get away from work.
(b) Because she is being stalked.
(c) Because she had to see what he looked like.
(d) Because he is her best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does David return from Saudi Arabia?
2. How old is David's youngest brother Kevin when he goes to visit his mother close to his son's first birthday?
3. What term of endearment does Marsha call David after he lets yet another term of endearment slip?
4. Why is Marsha going through all of the trouble that she is with David's book?
5. Given how frugally David must live to survive, what does his typical dinner consist of?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)