|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Given how frugally David must live to survive, what does his typical dinner consist of?
2. Where is the first place David and Patsy drive to together?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Fransisco.
(c) Long Beach.
(d) San Deigo.
3. What promotion causes David to work longer hours?
(a) Technical sergeant.
(b) Staff sergeant.
(c) Station sergeant.
(d) Flight sergeant.
4. What is the name of the new plane that David is going to work with?
(d) Stealth Fighter.
5. What does David tell Patsy he wants to do after getting out of the Air Force?
(a) Work at DCFS.
(b) Work at juvenile hall.
(c) Become a commercial pilot.
(d) Become a motivational speaker.
6. According to David, what happens to him when he is with Marsha?
(a) He wants to hide when he is around her.
(b) He feels clean.
(c) He cannot help but feel antimidated.
(d) He wishes she would leave him alone.
7. Where does David get a job doing grounds work?
(a) Casa Rio.
(b) Monte Villa.
(c) Rio Villa.
(d) Monte Rio.
8. According to his mother, why was David always getting in trouble?
(a) Because he would never shut up.
(b) Because he loved his father more than his mother.
(c) Because he had accidents.
(d) Because he talked back.
9. What does David do with the money he earns speaking about child abuse?
(a) Sends it to Patsy for their son.
(b) Sends it to his grandmother.
(c) Uses it to send to his mother.
(d) Refuses it.
10. Where do David and Patsy become engaged at?
(a) A Mexican restaurant.
(b) A steakhouse.
(c) An Italian restaurant.
(d) A fast food restaurant.
11. In August of 1990, what caused David's marital problems to be placed on the back burner?
(a) Timur's invasion of China.
(b) Operation Desert Storm.
(c) Hussein's invasion of Kuwait.
(d) Bush's invasion of Panama.
12. Who pins David against a wall telling him he shouldn't get married?
(a) A male copilot.
(b) A female copilot.
(c) His mother.
13. What is the identification call sign David uses when calling to the Blackbird?
(a) Cleaner 44.
(b) Bandit 27.
(c) Phantom 21.
(d) Aspen 75.
14. Who is David's childhood hero?
(a) Captain America.
(d) Captain Marvel.
15. How many years were David and Patsy married before they separated?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of books does David read to his son?
2. What sport does David's son enjoy playing?
3. Why does David tell Patsy he is doing everything that he is (Air Force, volunteering, part-time job)?
4. Who gets the second copy of David's first book?
5. According to David's mother, what was his other entity?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)