|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year do rumors begin to spread throughout the military about severe personnel cutbacks?
2. Where does David, Patsy, and their son make their first family trip to?
(d) Russian River.
3. Right before leaving his mother's home with his wife and son, what does his mother beg him to do?
(a) Give her a hug.
(b) Never come back again.
(c) Call her Mom.
4. What does David want to name his son?
(a) Stephen Russell.
(b) Stephen Joseph.
(c) Russell David.
(d) David Joseph.
5. What is David's job aboard the Looking Glass?
(a) To perform refuels.
(b) To prepare preflight checks.
(c) To clean the holds.
(d) To serve lunch.
6. Why does David tell Patsy he is doing everything that he is (Air Force, volunteering, part-time job)?
(a) To make it better for her and their son.
(b) Because he cannot stand to be around her.
(c) To feel better about himself.
(d) To help all the children in the world.
7. On David's last visit to his mother's home, what does he tell her not to quit?
(a) Loving him.
(b) Having hope.
8. What is one of David's greatest anxieties?
(a) Not paying bills.
(b) Talking to anyone at any time.
(c) Being in public.
(d) Causing stress with Patsy.
9. What does David tell Patsy he wants to do after getting out of the Air Force?
(a) Work at DCFS.
(b) Work at juvenile hall.
(c) Become a motivational speaker.
(d) Become a commercial pilot.
10. What was the name of David's juvenile officer?
(a) Gordon Hutchenson.
(b) Scott Regan.
(c) Jonathon Daniels.
(d) Mark RIley.
11. What is the name of the stuffed alligator that David buys for his baby?
12. What term of endearment does Marsha call David after he lets yet another term of endearment slip?
13. What kind of books does David read to his son?
(a) Dr. Seuss books.
(b) Curious George books.
(c) Flight books.
(d) Corduroy Bear books.
14. Who pins David against a wall telling him he shouldn't get married?
(b) A female copilot.
(c) His mother.
(d) A male copilot.
15. Why is David making the trip to California (the one Patsy accompanies him on)?
(a) To see his foster parents.
(b) To see his mother.
(c) To see Stan.
(d) To see his grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the July of 1990 argument, what does Patsy claim is all David cares about?
2. What does David's mother claim was an accident (during his childhood)?
3. What happens after David gives a presentation at his old elementary school?
4. After earning his crew wings, what will David's position be in the Air Force?
5. What does Patsy do in July of 1990 that causes David to trust her less?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)