|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David tell Patsy he wants to do after getting out of the Air Force?
(a) Become a commercial pilot.
(b) Work at juvenile hall.
(c) Work at DCFS.
(d) Become a motivational speaker.
2. Where is the first place David and Patsy drive to together?
(a) San Deigo.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Long Beach.
(d) San Fransisco.
3. What is the name of the sergeant who fixes the problem with David's paperwork?
4. What year do rumors begin to spread throughout the military about severe personnel cutbacks?
5. What are "PCs?"
(a) Penal codes.
(b) Politically correct.
(c) Primary care.
(d) Process control.
6. Where does David first meet Patsy?
(a) The apartment complex laundry room.
(b) The apartment complex office.
(c) The apartment complex pool.
(d) The apartment complex vending area.
7. Why is Marsha going through all of the trouble that she is with David's book?
(a) She believes in what he is doing.
(b) She wants this book to be her big break.
(c) She was abused as a child also.
(d) She wants to marry David.
8. Why does David tell Patsy he is doing everything that he is (Air Force, volunteering, part-time job)?
(a) To feel better about himself.
(b) To make it better for her and their son.
(c) Because he cannot stand to be around her.
(d) To help all the children in the world.
9. What does Patsy say about the title of David's first book?
(a) It is absurd.
(b) It is depressing.
(c) It is stupid.
(d) It is perfect.
10. Where does David get a job doing grounds work?
(a) Monte Rio.
(b) Casa Rio.
(c) Monte Villa.
(d) Rio Villa.
11. How many years were David and Patsy married before they separated?
12. Who gets the second copy of David's first book?
(a) His mother.
(b) His son.
(c) His brother.
(d) His elementary school.
13. What term of endearment does Marsha call David after he lets yet another term of endearment slip?
14. What is the name of the Air Force major that suggests David speak to kids?
15. What was the name of the principal that called David's mother everyday while he was in school?
(a) Pete Hanson.
(b) Frank Stiples.
(c) Steve Harmon.
(d) George Michelson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon getting back to his base, what news does David find out about his paperwork?
2. What promotion causes David to work longer hours?
3. David, after making a mental plot to kidnap his mother, decides he would never do such a thing. What does he yell internally?
4. Where do David and Patsy become engaged at?
5. What makes Patsy miss the presentation to college students that she accompanies David on?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)