|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of David's juvenile officer?
(a) Gordon Hutchenson.
(b) Mark RIley.
(c) Scott Regan.
(d) Jonathon Daniels.
2. What kind of books does David read to his son?
(a) Dr. Seuss books.
(b) Flight books.
(c) Corduroy Bear books.
(d) Curious George books.
3. David, after making a mental plot to kidnap his mother, decides he would never do such a thing. What does he yell internally?
(a) I hate you!
(b) I will make you pay!
(c) I'm never gonna be like you!
(d) I will never forgive you
4. What does Mr. Zeigler ask David to do after David's presentation at the school?
(a) Go on a road trip.
(b) Go out to dinner.
(c) Come back to his house.
(d) Go home.
5. What is the name of the stuffed alligator that David buys for his baby?
6. Who does David ask to be his best man?
(b) David Howard.
7. Given how frugally David must live to survive, what does his typical dinner consist of?
8. During their first face-to-face meeting, why does Marsha tell David that she came to see him?
(a) Because she is being stalked.
(b) Because he is her best friend.
(c) Because she had to see what he looked like.
(d) Because she had to get away from work.
9. What is the name of the new plane that David is going to work with?
(d) Stealth Fighter.
10. What is David's job aboard the Looking Glass?
(a) To perform refuels.
(b) To prepare preflight checks.
(c) To clean the holds.
(d) To serve lunch.
11. Who is Marsha Donohoe?
(a) David's landlord.
(b) David's account manager from California.
(c) David's new editor from Flordia.
(d) David's new editor from Texas.
12. Why does David tell Patsy he is doing everything that he is (Air Force, volunteering, part-time job)?
(a) Because he cannot stand to be around her.
(b) To feel better about himself.
(c) To make it better for her and their son.
(d) To help all the children in the world.
13. What term of endearment does Marsha call David after he lets yet another term of endearment slip?
14. What was the name of the principal that called David's mother everyday while he was in school?
(a) George Michelson.
(b) Steve Harmon.
(c) Frank Stiples.
(d) Pete Hanson.
15. Upon getting back to his base, what news does David find out about his paperwork?
(a) It was denied.
(b) It was sent to the wrong office.
(c) It was lost.
(d) It was not submitted properly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does David, Patsy, and their son make their first family trip to?
2. What is the name of the teacher whom David visits when promoting his first book?
3. Where is the Pelzer family's first long distance trip to?
4. What does David find out was the final straw before his teachers called social services?
5. In August of 1990, what caused David's marital problems to be placed on the back burner?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)