|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of David's favorite planes is retired in 1990?
2. What is David's last thought of 1985?
(a) Unworthiness of being a father.
(b) How much he loves Patsy.
(c) How everything is going to be great.
(d) How much he loves his mother.
3. What term of endearment does Marsha call David after he lets yet another term of endearment slip?
4. Where does David get a job doing grounds work?
(a) Casa Rio.
(b) Rio Villa.
(c) Monte Rio.
(d) Monte Villa.
5. Where is the first place David and Patsy drive to together?
(a) San Deigo.
(b) San Fransisco.
(c) Long Beach.
(d) Los Angeles.
6. What happens to Patsy the night after she and David go out for a dinner date?
(a) She hits David.
(b) She gets drunk.
(c) She removes all the money from their checking account.
(d) She packs up and leaves.
7. What is the name of the little girl from the neighborhood that David worries about?
8. What sport does David's son enjoy playing?
9. Upon getting back to his base, what news does David find out about his paperwork?
(a) It was sent to the wrong office.
(b) It was lost.
(c) It was not submitted properly.
(d) It was denied.
10. David, after making a mental plot to kidnap his mother, decides he would never do such a thing. What does he yell internally?
(a) I will never forgive you
(b) I'm never gonna be like you!
(c) I will make you pay!
(d) I hate you!
11. How many years were David and Patsy married before they separated?
12. What year do rumors begin to spread throughout the military about severe personnel cutbacks?
13. During the July of 1990 argument, what does Patsy claim is all David cares about?
(a) Forgiving his mother.
(c) His past abuse.
(d) Their son.
14. Who stands with David as best man on his wedding day?
(a) His foster father.
(b) David Howard.
(c) J. D. Thom.
15. Who pins David against a wall telling him he shouldn't get married?
(a) A female copilot.
(b) His mother.
(d) A male copilot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is David making the trip to California (the one Patsy accompanies him on)?
2. Why does David tell Patsy he is doing everything that he is (Air Force, volunteering, part-time job)?
3. Who is David's childhood hero?
4. What is the name of Patsy's mother?
5. What happened a little less than a month after David and Patsy divorced?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)