|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Patsy miss the presentation to college students that she accompanies David on?
(a) A fight with David.
2. What is the name of the sergeant who fixes the problem with David's paperwork?
3. How old is David's youngest brother Kevin when he goes to visit his mother close to his son's first birthday?
4. How many years were David and Patsy married before they separated?
5. What is David's last thought of 1985?
(a) How everything is going to be great.
(b) How much he loves Patsy.
(c) How much he loves his mother.
(d) Unworthiness of being a father.
6. What does David tell Patsy he wants to do after getting out of the Air Force?
(a) Work at DCFS.
(b) Become a motivational speaker.
(c) Become a commercial pilot.
(d) Work at juvenile hall.
7. According to his mother, why was David always getting in trouble?
(a) Because he would never shut up.
(b) Because he had accidents.
(c) Because he talked back.
(d) Because he loved his father more than his mother.
8. What was the name of the principal that called David's mother everyday while he was in school?
(a) Frank Stiples.
(b) Steve Harmon.
(c) Pete Hanson.
(d) George Michelson.
9. Where do David and Patsy move to soon after they marry?
(a) In with his grandmother.
(b) In with her mother.
(c) Military housing.
(d) To a larger home off base.
10. What was the name of David's juvenile officer?
(a) Gordon Hutchenson.
(b) Jonathon Daniels.
(c) Scott Regan.
(d) Mark RIley.
11. Ever since his family's visit to his mother's home in Chapter 10, what does David think about every day?
(a) His childhood.
(b) His son.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
12. What does Mr. Zeigler ask David to do after David's presentation at the school?
(a) Go home.
(b) Go on a road trip.
(c) Come back to his house.
(d) Go out to dinner.
13. What affectionate word does David allow to slip out when Marsha is crying on the phone about his book?
(d) My love.
14. Where does David have to fly to accept the award for one of the Ten Outstanding Young Persons of the World?
(a) New York.
15. Who is Marsha Donohoe?
(a) David's landlord.
(b) David's account manager from California.
(c) David's new editor from Texas.
(d) David's new editor from Flordia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Air Force major that suggests David speak to kids?
2. Where does David get a job doing grounds work?
3. According to Patsy, what is going to make her life whole?
4. What promotion causes David to work longer hours?
5. What happens after David gives a presentation at his old elementary school?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)