|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does David, Patsy, and their son make their first family trip to?
(d) Russian River.
2. David, after making a mental plot to kidnap his mother, decides he would never do such a thing. What does he yell internally?
(a) I hate you!
(b) I'm never gonna be like you!
(c) I will make you pay!
(d) I will never forgive you
3. Who gets the second copy of David's first book?
(a) His elementary school.
(b) His mother.
(c) His son.
(d) His brother.
4. What makes Patsy miss the presentation to college students that she accompanies David on?
(b) A fight with David.
5. What is the nickname the residents at David's apartment complex give him?
(d) Fly Boy.
6. Why is Marsha going through all of the trouble that she is with David's book?
(a) She believes in what he is doing.
(b) She wants this book to be her big break.
(c) She was abused as a child also.
(d) She wants to marry David.
7. After all of the problems with David's Air Force paperwork, what base does he finally get assigned to?
(a) Los Angeles.
8. Why is David making the trip to California (the one Patsy accompanies him on)?
(a) To see Stan.
(b) To see his grandmother.
(c) To see his mother.
(d) To see his foster parents.
9. What is the name of the sergeant who fixes the problem with David's paperwork?
10. What year do rumors begin to spread throughout the military about severe personnel cutbacks?
11. What is the identification call sign David uses when calling to the Blackbird?
(a) Bandit 27.
(b) Phantom 21.
(c) Cleaner 44.
(d) Aspen 75.
12. Upon his return to his new base, what does David learn Patsy has done?
(a) Borrowed money from her mother.
(b) Borrowed money from his grandmother.
(c) Borrowed money form his foster mom.
(d) Borrowed money from Russell.
13. According to his mother, why was David always getting in trouble?
(a) Because he would never shut up.
(b) Because he loved his father more than his mother.
(c) Because he talked back.
(d) Because he had accidents.
14. Upon getting back to his base, what news does David find out about his paperwork?
(a) It was lost.
(b) It was sent to the wrong office.
(c) It was denied.
(d) It was not submitted properly.
15. What promotion causes David to work longer hours?
(a) Staff sergeant.
(b) Station sergeant.
(c) Technical sergeant.
(d) Flight sergeant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is David's youngest brother Kevin when he goes to visit his mother close to his son's first birthday?
2. Who is Marsha Donohoe?
3. Given how frugally David must live to survive, what does his typical dinner consist of?
4. Why does Patsy say that the luncheon she received an award for David at "wasn't all that?"
5. According to Patsy, what is going to make her life whole?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)