|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does David return from Saudi Arabia?
(a) March of 1990.
(b) March of 2009.
(c) March of 1991.
(d) March of 2001.
2. Who is David's childhood hero?
(a) Captain Marvel.
(b) Captain America.
3. What is David's job aboard the Looking Glass?
(a) To prepare preflight checks.
(b) To serve lunch.
(c) To perform refuels.
(d) To clean the holds.
4. Who does David remember his mother looking like when he was a child?
(a) Sleeping Beauty.
(b) Snow White.
5. What kind of books does David read to his son?
(a) Flight books.
(b) Corduroy Bear books.
(c) Curious George books.
(d) Dr. Seuss books.
6. How old is David's youngest brother Kevin when he goes to visit his mother close to his son's first birthday?
7. Given how frugally David must live to survive, what does his typical dinner consist of?
8. Where does David first meet Patsy?
(a) The apartment complex pool.
(b) The apartment complex office.
(c) The apartment complex vending area.
(d) The apartment complex laundry room.
9. Why can't David call Mr. Ziegler by his first name?
(a) Out of respect because he is Dave's teacher.
(b) He does not want to associate any negative feelings with that name.
(c) He is older than David, and Daivd cannot do it.
(d) He is still afraid of him.
10. What happened a little less than a month after David and Patsy divorced?
(a) Patsy got remarried.
(b) David got remarried.
(c) Patsy filed for full custody.
(d) Patsy moved across country with their son.
11. According to David's mother, what was his other entity?
(b) The animal.
(c) The bad boy.
(d) The monster.
12. According to the newspaper article regarding the father killing his son, for how long is the man sentenced?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 7 years.
13. What does Patsy do in July of 1990 that causes David to trust her less?
(a) Cheats on him.
(b) Opens a charge card without him knowing.
(c) Drops their son accidently.
(d) Calls his mother.
14. What are "PCs?"
(a) Process control.
(b) Politically correct.
(c) Primary care.
(d) Penal codes.
15. What is the name of the little girl from the neighborhood that David worries about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of David's favorite planes is retired in 1990?
2. What is the identification call sign David uses when calling to the Blackbird?
3. What does David do with the money he earns speaking about child abuse?
4. Why is David making the trip to California (the one Patsy accompanies him on)?
5. Who pins David against a wall telling him he shouldn't get married?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)