|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Given how frugally David must live to survive, what does his typical dinner consist of?
2. What promotion causes David to work longer hours?
(a) Staff sergeant.
(b) Station sergeant.
(c) Technical sergeant.
(d) Flight sergeant.
3. Where does David have to fly to accept the award for one of the Ten Outstanding Young Persons of the World?
(b) New York.
4. According to the newspaper article regarding the father killing his son, for how long is the man sentenced?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 7 years.
5. What is the name of the sergeant who fixes the problem with David's paperwork?
6. Which one of David's favorite planes is retired in 1990?
7. What term of endearment does Marsha call David after he lets yet another term of endearment slip?
8. Who does David ask to be his best man?
(c) David Howard.
9. What is the name of the teacher whom David visits when promoting his first book?
(a) Mr. Thompson.
(b) Mr. Ziegler.
(c) Mr. Pentergast.
(d) Mr. Walker.
10. What is David's job aboard the Looking Glass?
(a) To clean the holds.
(b) To perform refuels.
(c) To serve lunch.
(d) To prepare preflight checks.
11. According to David, what happens to him when he is with Marsha?
(a) He wishes she would leave him alone.
(b) He cannot help but feel antimidated.
(c) He wants to hide when he is around her.
(d) He feels clean.
12. Who pins David against a wall telling him he shouldn't get married?
(a) A female copilot.
(c) His mother.
(d) A male copilot.
13. According to Patsy, what is going to make her life whole?
(a) The baby.
(b) Their new home.
(c) Their marriage.
(d) Moving away from her mother.
14. What is the name of the Air Force major that suggests David speak to kids?
15. Where is the first place David and Patsy drive to together?
(a) Long Beach.
(b) San Deigo.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) San Fransisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Patsy's mother?
2. What happens after David gives a presentation at his old elementary school?
3. Where does David get a job doing grounds work?
4. What does David do every payday after he and Patsy are married?
5. When does David return from Saudi Arabia?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)