Short Answer Key
Chapter 1, The End
1. Where does the book begin?
Daly City, California.
2. Where is David at in the beginning of his book?
3. What are the two names that David calls his mother?
Mommy and The Mother.
4. What does David's mother call him?
5. According to David's mother, he is not a person. What is he?
6. What does David want his mother to do to him?
7. What excuse does David's mother come up with to cover up his injuries sustained from being pushed down the stairs?
He was wrestling with his brothers.
8. Upon first entering the nurse's office, what does the nurse think is wrong with David?
He is hyperventilating.
9. After examining David, what does the nurse come to find out is David's real injury?
A swollen Adam's apple.
10. Why does David...
This section contains 2,736 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)