Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where does the book begin?
Daly City, California.
2. Where is David at in the beginning of his book?
3. What are the two names that David calls his mother?
Mommy and The Mother.
4. What does David's mother call him?
5. According to David's mother, he is not a person. What is he?
6. What does David want his mother to do to him?
7. What excuse does David's mother come up with to cover up his injuries sustained from being pushed down the stairs?
He was wrestling with his brothers.
This section contains 4,521 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)