|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, All Good Things - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the first place David and Patsy drive to together?
(a) San Fransisco.
(b) San Deigo.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Long Beach.
2. Which one of David's brothers does he take out while in town visiting his grandmother?
3. Upon entering the hospital to see David's father, what does the smell remind him of?
(a) His grandmother's home.
(b) His mother's death.
(c) Being trapped in a bathroom during his abusive childhood.
(d) Being in the airplane bathroom.
4. What is the name of the sergeant who fixes the problem with David's paperwork?
5. What does David's mother claim was an accident (during his childhood)?
(a) Stabbing him.
(b) Burning him.
(c) Choking him.
(d) Hitting him.
Short Answer Questions
1. During David's nightmares, how does he see his mother?
2. What is the date of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
3. How old is David's youngest brother Kevin when he goes to visit his mother close to his son's first birthday?
4. What are the only letters that David regularly receives while in basic training?
5. Why does Patsy say that the luncheon she received an award for David at "wasn't all that?"
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)