|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, All Good Things - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David find out was the final straw before his teachers called social services?
(a) The crushed and swollen Adam's apple.
(b) The cut to his stomach.
(c) The skin missing from his arm.
(d) The broken leg.
2. After basic training is completed, what position does David get in the Air Force?
(a) A fireman.
(b) A gunner.
(c) A cook.
(d) A pilot.
3. What is the name of the sergeant who fixes the problem with David's paperwork?
4. In August of 1990, what caused David's marital problems to be placed on the back burner?
(a) Operation Desert Storm.
(b) Timur's invasion of China.
(c) Bush's invasion of Panama.
(d) Hussein's invasion of Kuwait.
5. What is the name of the new plane that David is going to work with?
(b) Stealth Fighter.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the hospital, what story does David tell his father so that he can talk to him without worrying what to say?
2. Where is David's plane landing at the end of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
3. Why does David call his grandmother when he gets home from Egypt?
4. How long is David heavily sedated due to his illness?
5. What is the last thing that David said to his father before he died?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)