|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, All Good Things - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David cope with his father's death?
2. What is the name of David's foster mother?
(a) Ms. Gold.
(b) Mrs. Freeland.
(c) Mrs. Turnbough.
(d) Mrs. Zeigler.
3. What does David think his father's admittance into the hospital will do for his family?
(a) Create a relationship between David and his father.
(b) Bring him closure regarding his abusive family.
(c) Create a relationship between David and his mother.
(d) Bring his parents back together.
4. Why is there no casket at the funeral of David's father?
(a) He was cremated.
(b) His mother refused to buy a casket.
(c) The hospital refused to release the body.
(d) His body was misplaced at the morgue.
5. Given how frugally David must live to survive, what does his typical dinner consist of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who admits to calling social services before David was removed from his mother's home?
2. What does David's mother tell her mother (David's grandmother) that David did when he visited?
3. Where does David work as a short-order cook?
4. What is the last thing that David said to his father before he died?
5. According to David's mother, he is not a person. What is he?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)