|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, All Good Things - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marsha leave Florida and move to California?
(a) To become David's manager.
(b) To marry David.
(c) To open a new branch of her publishing company.
(d) To start a new life.
2. What had David's mother said to him while he was smelling the redwood trees as a child?
(a) You don't deserve to be enjoying nature's gifts.
(b) Stop it. That is not for you.
(c) I love you.
(d) Never forget this moment.
3. How old is David's son when he leaves for Saudi Arabia?
4. According to the phone call, how long does David's father have left to live?
(a) A month.
(b) A few days.
(c) A few weeks.
(d) Two weeks.
5. What year do rumors begin to spread throughout the military about severe personnel cutbacks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of David's foster mother?
2. What does David's grandmother say she never did to his mother?
3. Who pins David against a wall telling him he shouldn't get married?
4. After examining David, what does the nurse come to find out is David's real injury?
5. Who is David's "bunk buddy" in the Air Force?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)