|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, All Good Things - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does David remember his mother looking like when he was a child?
(b) Sleeping Beauty.
(c) Snow White.
2. What does the nurse tell Steve he has to do in order to allow his father to "go?"
(a) Make sure he knows the funeral plans are taken care of.
(b) Tell him he loves him.
(c) Tell him he will be okay and let him go.
(d) Sign the papers to stop treatment.
3. Who does David tell to "rest in peace" while standing under the redwoods at the Russian River?
(a) His father only.
(b) His past.
(c) Both his mother and father.
(d) His mother only.
4. According to David's mother, who is the man of the house?
5. Who does the enlisting sergeant compare David to?
(a) "Tex" Johnston.
(b) Christopher Platte.
(c) Chuck Yeager.
(d) John Boyd.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the newspaper article regarding the father killing his son, for how long is the man sentenced?
2. How long is David heavily sedated due to his illness?
3. What item of his father's does David take from the coat in the closet?
4. According to David, what happens to him when he is with Marsha?
5. How many years were David and Patsy married before they separated?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)