|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, All Good Things - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What statement does David make at the very end of Chapter 1?
(a) I am going to make mom hurt.
(b) I am done with hurting.
(c) I want to stand up for myself.
(d) I am ready to die.
2. After basic training is completed, what position does David get in the Air Force?
(a) A pilot.
(b) A fireman.
(c) A cook.
(d) A gunner.
3. On David's last visit to his mother's home, what does he tell her not to quit?
(a) Having hope.
(d) Loving him.
4. According to his mother, why was David always getting in trouble?
(a) Because he loved his father more than his mother.
(b) Because he would never shut up.
(c) Because he had accidents.
(d) Because he talked back.
5. What is the date of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
(a) August 24, 1979.
(b) October 24, 1979.
(c) October 1, 1979.
(d) August 1, 1979.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the identification call sign David uses when calling to the Blackbird?
2. Where does David get a job doing grounds work?
3. Who goes to the hospital with David to see his father for the first time?
4. What does David tell Patsy he wants to do after getting out of the Air Force?
5. What are the only letters that David regularly receives while in basic training?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)