|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, All Good Things - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Epilogue begin?
(a) Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts.
(b) New York, New York.
(c) Aspen, Colorado.
(d) Carmel Beach, California.
2. Upon returning to his base after the funeral, what illness does David come down with?
3. What is the name of the Air Force major that suggests David speak to kids?
4. What memory does David have upon walking into his grandmother's home?
(a) Going over for Sunday brunches.
(b) Spending the night to get away from his mother.
(c) Going over for Easter dinner.
(d) Going over with his mother and brothers to decorate her Christmas tree.
5. What year do rumors begin to spread throughout the military about severe personnel cutbacks?
Short Answer Questions
1. On the day that David runs late for the hospital, what lie does David tell his father?
2. David's grandmother is very hard on Stan. Why is David angry about her lack of patience with Stan?
3. Why does David call his grandmother when he gets home from Egypt?
4. Who does David tell to "rest in peace" while standing under the redwoods at the Russian River?
5. Why is David's grandmother upset with Russell?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)