|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, All Good Things - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the only letters that David regularly receives while in basic training?
(a) Ones from his father.
(b) Ones marked "Return to Sender."
(c) Ones from his brothers.
(d) Ones from his mother.
2. What happened a little less than a month after David and Patsy divorced?
(a) Patsy got remarried.
(b) David got remarried.
(c) Patsy filed for full custody.
(d) Patsy moved across country with their son.
3. Why is David making the trip to California (the one Patsy accompanies him on)?
(a) To see Stan.
(b) To see his mother.
(c) To see his foster parents.
(d) To see his grandmother.
4. During the July of 1990 argument, what does Patsy claim is all David cares about?
(b) Their son.
(c) His past abuse.
(d) Forgiving his mother.
5. What is the name of David's foster mother?
(a) Mrs. Freeland.
(b) Mrs. Turnbough.
(c) Mrs. Zeigler.
(d) Ms. Gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What term of endearment does Marsha call David after he lets yet another term of endearment slip?
2. What was the name of the operation that the F-117 debuted as?
3. Right before leaving his mother's home with his wife and son, what does his mother beg him to do?
4. What book written by Gary Powers does David spend time reading?
5. Why is Marsha going through all of the trouble that she is with David's book?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)