|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, All Good Things - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did David's grandmother hear David yelling into a mirror when he was a child?
(a) I'm a bad boy!
(b) Mother is always right!
(c) I hate myself!
(d) I don't deserve your love!
2. David, after making a mental plot to kidnap his mother, decides he would never do such a thing. What does he yell internally?
(a) I will never forgive you
(b) I will make you pay!
(c) I'm never gonna be like you!
(d) I hate you!
3. Why does David refuse to say anything bad about his mother to the nurse?
(a) Because she will die.
(b) Because she will deny everything.
(c) Because he claims no one wins against her.
(d) Because she is sick.
4. Where does the book begin?
(a) San Francisco, California.
(b) Daly City, California.
(c) Red River, California.
(d) Russian RIver, California.
5. Who goes to the hospital with David to see his father for the first time?
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the male nurse that meets David to inform him about his father's condition?
2. What does David describe his knight-in-shining-armor plans as?
3. What is the mission to Egypt nicknamed?
4. What does David do with the money he earns speaking about child abuse?
5. What happens after David gives a presentation at his old elementary school?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)