|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, All Good Things - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who called David at his foster parent's home while taking a break from staying with his father in the hospital?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His mother.
(d) His father.
2. What does David do with the money he earns speaking about child abuse?
(a) Refuses it.
(b) Sends it to his grandmother.
(c) Uses it to send to his mother.
(d) Sends it to Patsy for their son.
3. Where does David get a job doing grounds work?
(a) Monte Rio.
(b) Monte Villa.
(c) Rio Villa.
(d) Casa Rio.
4. Why is Marsha going through all of the trouble that she is with David's book?
(a) She believes in what he is doing.
(b) She wants to marry David.
(c) She wants this book to be her big break.
(d) She was abused as a child also.
5. What is one of David's greatest anxieties?
(a) Causing stress with Patsy.
(b) Being in public.
(c) Not paying bills.
(d) Talking to anyone at any time.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to David's mother, who is the man of the house?
2. Who does the enlisting sergeant compare David to?
3. Who calls to tell David that his father is in the hospital?
4. What does David want to name his son?
5. Who bought David a bike for Christmas in 1972?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)