|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, All Good Things - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is David's last thought of 1985?
(a) Unworthiness of being a father.
(b) How much he loves his mother.
(c) How much he loves Patsy.
(d) How everything is going to be great.
2. How does David impress the recruiting officer while filling out his Air Force enlistment papers?
(a) By his courage.
(b) By his physical strength.
(c) By his schooling.
(d) By his knowledge of planes.
3. What was the name of David's juvenile officer?
(a) Scott Regan.
(b) Jonathon Daniels.
(c) Gordon Hutchenson.
(d) Mark RIley.
4. Who does David tell to "rest in peace" while standing under the redwoods at the Russian River?
(a) His father only.
(b) His past.
(c) His mother only.
(d) Both his mother and father.
5. After basic training is completed, what position does David get in the Air Force?
(a) A cook.
(b) A fireman.
(c) A pilot.
(d) A gunner.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is David heavily sedated due to his illness?
2. What is the name of the new plane that David is going to work with?
3. What is the date of the Epilogue?
4. How old is David's son when he leaves for Saudi Arabia?
5. How many years were David and Patsy married before they separated?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)