|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, All Good Things - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David want to name his son?
(a) David Joseph.
(b) Russell David.
(c) Stephen Russell.
(d) Stephen Joseph.
2. What does David want his mother to do to him?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Give him a bath.
(c) Tell him she loves him.
(d) Hug him.
3. Who does David remember his mother looking like when he was a child?
(a) Sleeping Beauty.
(b) Snow White.
4. What had David's mother said to him while he was smelling the redwood trees as a child?
(a) Stop it. That is not for you.
(b) I love you.
(c) Never forget this moment.
(d) You don't deserve to be enjoying nature's gifts.
5. While talking to his father in the hospital, why does David say he joined the Air Force?
(a) To become a pilot and prove that he can be successful.
(b) To get away from his mother.
(c) To follow the military motto and "be all that he can be."
(d) To become a fireman and honor his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the date of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
2. What is the last thing that David said to his father before he died?
3. Where does David work as a short-order cook?
4. On the day that David runs late for the hospital, what lie does David tell his father?
5. Where do David and Patsy move to soon after they marry?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)