|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, All Good Things - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the nurse, what is David's first priority relating to his father's stay in the hospital?
(a) Spending time with his father.
(b) Making plans to move his father into a nursing home.
(c) Making funeral arrangements.
(d) Making financial arrangements for hospital bills.
2. What is the name of the little girl from the neighborhood that David worries about?
3. Where does David, Patsy, and their son make their first family trip to?
(a) Russian River.
4. Who is David's aviation mentor?
(a) Scott Trinder.
(b) Timothy Michaels.
(c) Michael Marsh.
(d) Michael Timmons.
5. What item of his father's does David take from the coat in the closet?
(a) His father's badge.
(b) His father's medicine.
(c) His father's medical card.
(d) His father's admittance papers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David do with the money he earns speaking about child abuse?
2. Right before leaving his mother's home with his wife and son, what does his mother beg him to do?
3. What operation is David deployed on in 1990?
4. According to David's mother, what was his other entity?
5. Where does the book begin?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)