|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, All Good Things - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the identification call sign David uses when calling to the Blackbird?
(a) Bandit 27.
(b) Aspen 75.
(c) Cleaner 44.
(d) Phantom 21.
2. What is the name of the stuffed alligator that David buys for his baby?
3. Where is the first place David and Patsy drive to together?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Fransisco.
(c) San Deigo.
(d) Long Beach.
4. Who called David at his foster parent's home while taking a break from staying with his father in the hospital?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His grandmother.
5. Upon first entering the nurse's office, what does the nurse think is wrong with David?
(a) He has third-degree burns.
(b) He has a broken leg.
(c) He is hyperventilating.
(d) He is losing too much blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Patsy moves in, who does David find out has cancer?
2. What is the last thing that David said to his father before he died?
3. What is the name of the little girl from the neighborhood that David worries about?
4. Given how frugally David must live to survive, what does his typical dinner consist of?
5. On David's last visit to his mother's home, what does he tell her not to quit?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)