|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, All Good Things - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Marsha going through all of the trouble that she is with David's book?
(a) She believes in what he is doing.
(b) She wants to marry David.
(c) She wants this book to be her big break.
(d) She was abused as a child also.
2. Why is David making the trip to California (the one Patsy accompanies him on)?
(a) To see Stan.
(b) To see his foster parents.
(c) To see his grandmother.
(d) To see his mother.
3. Instead of going out during time off from the Air Force, what does David do?
(a) Write letters home.
(c) Call all of his family.
(d) Lie in bed and cry.
4. What is the name of the little girl from the neighborhood that David worries about?
5. What term of endearment does Marsha call David after he lets yet another term of endearment slip?
Short Answer Questions
1. David's grandmother is very hard on Stan. Why is David angry about her lack of patience with Stan?
2. Upon entering his mother's home, what smell made David's eyes water?
3. What does David think his father's admittance into the hospital will do for his family?
4. Who is David's childhood hero?
5. What happens after David gives a presentation at his old elementary school?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)