|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, All Good Things - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does David work part-time while in the Air Force and giving speeches?
(c) Juvenile hall.
(d) Family courts.
2. What were the last words Aunt Jane and David's father (right before David enlisted in the Air Force) said when getting off the phone after telling David that "There are no guarantees in life?"
(a) I am so proud of you.
(b) I love you.
(c) Don't let it consume you.
(d) Be yourself.
3. What is the name of Patsy's mother?
(a) Carol Sue.
(b) Dottie Mae.
(c) Marie Dawn.
(d) Shirley Mae.
4. What does David's mother claim was an accident (during his childhood)?
(a) Stabbing him.
(b) Burning him.
(c) Hitting him.
(d) Choking him.
5. What does David do every payday after he and Patsy are married?
(a) Buys new clothes for Patsy.
(b) Buys books on flying.
(c) Buys jewelry for Patsy.
(d) Buys everything he sees that has to do with babies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is David's youngest brother Kevin when he goes to visit his mother close to his son's first birthday?
2. What makes Patsy miss the presentation to college students that she accompanies David on?
3. After earning his crew wings, what will David's position be in the Air Force?
4. Much to David's surprise, how long has his father been in the hospital?
5. How does David cope with his father's death?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)