|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, All Good Things - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After basic training is completed, what position does David get in the Air Force?
(a) A pilot.
(b) A fireman.
(c) A gunner.
(d) A cook.
2. What is the first thing David does upon returning from Egypt?
(a) Call Russell.
(b) Call Alice.
(c) Call his grandmother.
(d) Call his mother.
3. What term of endearment does Marsha call David after he lets yet another term of endearment slip?
4. Why is David making the trip to California (the one Patsy accompanies him on)?
(a) To see his grandmother.
(b) To see his foster parents.
(c) To see his mother.
(d) To see Stan.
5. What is David's last thought of 1985?
(a) How much he loves Patsy.
(b) How much he loves his mother.
(c) Unworthiness of being a father.
(d) How everything is going to be great.
Short Answer Questions
1. After earning his crew wings, what will David's position be in the Air Force?
2. Who called David at his foster parent's home while taking a break from staying with his father in the hospital?
3. While looking at pictures in his mother's bedroom, who is missing in all of the photos?
4. What does David do every payday after he and Patsy are married?
5. Ever since his family's visit to his mother's home in Chapter 10, what does David think about every day?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)