|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, All Good Things - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is David's "bunk buddy" in the Air Force?
2. Who is Marsha Donohoe?
(a) David's new editor from Flordia.
(b) David's landlord.
(c) David's account manager from California.
(d) David's new editor from Texas.
3. In the hospital, what story does David tell his father so that he can talk to him without worrying what to say?
(a) A story about the day he was rescued from his mother.
(b) A story about his enlistment process.
(c) A story about their trip to the Russian River.
(d) A story about cooking for the Air Force.
4. After all of the problems with David's Air Force paperwork, what base does he finally get assigned to?
(c) Los Angeles.
5. What is the name of the little girl from the neighborhood that David worries about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What specific word spoken by Patsy "struck a chord" in David?
2. Who does the enlisting sergeant compare David to?
3. What term of endearment does Marsha call David after he lets yet another term of endearment slip?
4. What promotion causes David to work longer hours?
5. What happened a little less than a month after David and Patsy divorced?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)