|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, All Good Things - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the little girl from the neighborhood that David worries about?
2. On the day that David runs late for the hospital, what lie does David tell his father?
(a) That the doctor says he is going to be okay.
(b) That his brothers are coming to visit.
(c) That he is leaving in an hour.
(d) That his mother is coming to visit.
3. How old is David's youngest brother Kevin when he goes to visit his mother close to his son's first birthday?
4. Where is David at in the beginning of his book?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The garage.
(c) His bedroom.
(d) The basement.
5. Why is Marsha going through all of the trouble that she is with David's book?
(a) She believes in what he is doing.
(b) She wants to marry David.
(c) She was abused as a child also.
(d) She wants this book to be her big break.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the enlisting sergeant call David when talking to him about planes?
2. What does David's grandmother say she never did to his mother?
3. Who wrote the letter that David wished he never received?
4. While staying with his father in the hospital, David goes to see his mother. Who answers the door at his mother's house?
5. What is the name of David's social worker?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)