|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, All Good Things - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does David's grandmother think he should visit while in town?
(a) Her church.
(b) The chapel at the Air Force Academy.
(c) Her father's old barber.
(d) Her psychologist.
2. What president did David have the honor of meeting?
(a) Ronald Reagan.
(b) George Bush.
(c) Bill Clinton.
(d) George W. Bush.
3. What was the name of the teacher that David's mother had removed from her position?
(a) Ms. Commons.
(b) Ms. Smith.
(c) Ms. Moss.
(d) Mrs. Ziegler.
4. During their first face-to-face meeting, why does Marsha tell David that she came to see him?
(a) Because she had to see what he looked like.
(b) Because she is being stalked.
(c) Because he is her best friend.
(d) Because she had to get away from work.
5. How old is David's youngest brother Kevin when he goes to visit his mother close to his son's first birthday?
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon entering his mother's home, what smell made David's eyes water?
2. What does Patsy say about the title of David's first book?
3. What was the name of David's juvenile officer?
4. What was the date that David was placed into protective custody?
5. According to the nurse, what is David's first priority relating to his father's stay in the hospital?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)