|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, All Good Things - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David tell Patsy he wants to do after getting out of the Air Force?
(a) Work at juvenile hall.
(b) Become a motivational speaker.
(c) Work at DCFS.
(d) Become a commercial pilot.
2. What was the name of the teacher that David's mother had removed from her position?
(a) Ms. Commons.
(b) Ms. Moss.
(c) Mrs. Ziegler.
(d) Ms. Smith.
3. What is the date of the Epilogue?
(a) April of 1993.
(b) December of 2008.
(c) June of 1999.
(d) March of 1990.
4. What happens to Patsy the night after she and David go out for a dinner date?
(a) She hits David.
(b) She gets drunk.
(c) She removes all the money from their checking account.
(d) She packs up and leaves.
5. Right before leaving his mother's home with his wife and son, what does his mother beg him to do?
(a) Give her a hug.
(c) Call her Mom.
(d) Never come back again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the book begin?
2. Why is David sick at the beginning of the second chapter?
3. Why is Marsha going through all of the trouble that she is with David's book?
4. Much to David's surprise, how long has his father been in the hospital?
5. According to David, what happens to him when he is with Marsha?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)