|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, All Good Things - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is David's aviation mentor?
(a) Michael Marsh.
(b) Scott Trinder.
(c) Michael Timmons.
(d) Timothy Michaels.
2. Why is David making the trip to California (the one Patsy accompanies him on)?
(a) To see his foster parents.
(b) To see his grandmother.
(c) To see his mother.
(d) To see Stan.
3. What does the nurse tell Steve he has to do in order to allow his father to "go?"
(a) Tell him he loves him.
(b) Make sure he knows the funeral plans are taken care of.
(c) Tell him he will be okay and let him go.
(d) Sign the papers to stop treatment.
4. Who does David find out has died while he was in Egypt?
(c) Uncle Dan.
(d) His mother.
5. What is the name of David's foster mother?
(a) Mrs. Zeigler.
(b) Ms. Gold.
(c) Mrs. Turnbough.
(d) Mrs. Freeland.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the day that David runs late for the hospital, what lie does David tell his father?
2. What affectionate word does David allow to slip out when Marsha is crying on the phone about his book?
3. What is the name of the teacher whom David visits when promoting his first book?
4. According to David's mother, he is not a person. What is he?
5. What is David's last thought of 1985?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)