|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, All Good Things - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. David's grandmother is very hard on Stan. Why is David angry about her lack of patience with Stan?
(a) Stan has Bipolar Disorder.
(b) Stan is only 5.
(c) Stan is mentally retarded.
(d) Stan has Social Anxiety Disorder.
2. What excuse does David's mother come up with to cover up his injuries sustained from being pushed down the stairs?
(a) He tripped.
(b) He was sleep-walking.
(c) He was wrestling with his brothers.
(d) He fell off his bike.
3. While staying with his father in the hospital, David goes to see his mother. Who answers the door at his mother's house?
(c) His grandmother.
4. According to David, what word is associated with the highest compliment that his father could give him?
5. Who is David's aviation mentor?
(a) Timothy Michaels.
(b) Scott Trinder.
(c) Michael Timmons.
(d) Michael Marsh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened a little less than a month after David and Patsy divorced?
2. Who wrote the letter that David wished he never received?
3. Who is Marsha Donohoe?
4. What affectionate word does David allow to slip out when Marsha is crying on the phone about his book?
5. What is the name of the Air Force major that suggests David speak to kids?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)