|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David describe his knight-in-shining-armor plans as?
(a) A waste.
(b) Idiotic pipe dreams.
(c) Stupid selfishness.
(d) Self-sacrificing horridity.
2. What makes Patsy miss the presentation to college students that she accompanies David on?
(d) A fight with David.
3. Where is David's plane landing at the end of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
(b) San Antonio.
(d) San Francisco.
4. What does David do with the money he earns speaking about child abuse?
(a) Refuses it.
(b) Uses it to send to his mother.
(c) Sends it to Patsy for their son.
(d) Sends it to his grandmother.
5. What does David's grandmother compare talking about the past to?
(a) Teasing a rabid dog.
(b) Opening Hell.
(c) Entering a beehive.
(d) Opening Pandora's box.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David's grandmother say she never did to his mother?
2. How does David impress the recruiting officer while filling out his Air Force enlistment papers?
3. Who stands with David as best man on his wedding day?
4. Who calls to tell David that his father is in the hospital?
5. According to Patsy, what is going to make her life whole?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)