|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After all of the problems with David's Air Force paperwork, what base does he finally get assigned to?
(b) Los Angeles.
2. Who is David's aviation mentor?
(a) Michael Marsh.
(b) Timothy Michaels.
(c) Scott Trinder.
(d) Michael Timmons.
3. Upon entering the hospital to see David's father, what does the smell remind him of?
(a) His mother's death.
(b) Being in the airplane bathroom.
(c) Being trapped in a bathroom during his abusive childhood.
(d) His grandmother's home.
4. Upon entering his mother's home, what smell made David's eyes water?
(b) Cigar smoke.
5. What does David do every payday after he and Patsy are married?
(a) Buys books on flying.
(b) Buys everything he sees that has to do with babies.
(c) Buys new clothes for Patsy.
(d) Buys jewelry for Patsy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport does David's son enjoy playing?
2. Who pins David against a wall telling him he shouldn't get married?
3. While at his grandmother's, what CAN'T David do?
4. Where is David at in the beginning of his book?
5. Who calls Alice to tell her about the admittance of David's father into the hospital?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)