|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are "PCs?"
(a) Politically correct.
(b) Penal codes.
(c) Process control.
(d) Primary care.
2. What was the date that David was placed into protective custody?
(a) December 31, 1973.
(b) January 1, 1974.
(c) March 5, 1973.
(d) August 24, 1979.
3. Right before leaving his mother's home with his wife and son, what does his mother beg him to do?
(b) Call her Mom.
(c) Never come back again.
(d) Give her a hug.
4. Upon returning to his base after the funeral, what illness does David come down with?
5. What is the mission to Egypt nicknamed?
(a) Tent Offense.
(b) Proud Phantom.
(c) Desert Seige.
(d) Digger's Dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is David's son when he leaves for Saudi Arabia?
2. On the day that David runs late for the hospital, what lie does David tell his father?
3. According to his mother, why was David always getting in trouble?
4. How long is David heavily sedated due to his illness?
5. Why is David's grandmother upset with Russell?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)