|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Right before leaving his mother's home with his wife and son, what does his mother beg him to do?
(a) Call her Mom.
(c) Give her a hug.
(d) Never come back again.
2. Why does David tell Patsy he is doing everything that he is (Air Force, volunteering, part-time job)?
(a) Because he cannot stand to be around her.
(b) To make it better for her and their son.
(c) To feel better about himself.
(d) To help all the children in the world.
3. Where is David's plane landing at the end of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
(a) San Antonio.
(c) San Francisco.
4. What was the date that David was placed into protective custody?
(a) March 5, 1973.
(b) December 31, 1973.
(c) August 24, 1979.
(d) January 1, 1974.
5. What is the name of the new plane that David is going to work with?
(a) Stealth Fighter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David want to name his son?
2. According to his mother, why was David always getting in trouble?
3. What is the last thing that David said to his father before he died?
4. Who goes to the hospital with David to see his father for the first time?
5. According to David's mother, he is not a person. What is he?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)