|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the male nurse that meets David to inform him about his father's condition?
2. While at his grandmother's, what CAN'T David do?
3. Why is David sick at the beginning of the second chapter?
(a) Because he is flying.
(b) Because he has cancer.
(c) Because he has pneumonia.
(d) Because he is going to see his brother.
4. What did David's grandmother hear David yelling into a mirror when he was a child?
(a) I don't deserve your love!
(b) Mother is always right!
(c) I'm a bad boy!
(d) I hate myself!
5. What happened to the home of David's mother while he was in Egypt?
(a) Stan accidently burned it down.
(b) It was struck by lightening and burned down.
(c) She sold it.
(d) It went into foreclosure.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to David's mother, he is not a person. What is he?
2. Upon first entering the nurse's office, what does the nurse think is wrong with David?
3. Ever since his family's visit to his mother's home in Chapter 10, what does David think about every day?
4. What is the first thing David does upon returning from Egypt?
5. When does David return from Saudi Arabia?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)