|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While at his grandmother's, what CAN'T David do?
2. What is the last thing that David said to his father before he died?
(a) I have some papers to sign.
(b) I'll meet you at the river.
(c) I love you.
(d) I'll go pack your things.
3. What is David's last thought of 1985?
(a) How much he loves Patsy.
(b) Unworthiness of being a father.
(c) How much he loves his mother.
(d) How everything is going to be great.
4. Where is David's plane landing at the end of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
(b) San Antonio.
(c) San Francisco.
5. According to Aunt Jane, times were different in the past and nicknamed what?
(a) The days of ask nothing.
(b) The days of blind bliss.
(c) The days of privacy.
(d) The days of wine and roses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing David does upon returning from Egypt?
2. What is the name of the Air Force major that suggests David speak to kids?
3. Which one of David's favorite planes is retired in 1990?
4. What operation is David deployed on in 1990?
5. While speaking about her family, where does David's mother say Ronald is stationed at?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)