|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the teacher that David's mother had removed from her position?
(a) Ms. Commons.
(b) Ms. Moss.
(c) Mrs. Ziegler.
(d) Ms. Smith.
2. What does David think his father's admittance into the hospital will do for his family?
(a) Bring his parents back together.
(b) Bring him closure regarding his abusive family.
(c) Create a relationship between David and his mother.
(d) Create a relationship between David and his father.
3. What does David do with the money he earns speaking about child abuse?
(a) Sends it to his grandmother.
(b) Uses it to send to his mother.
(c) Sends it to Patsy for their son.
(d) Refuses it.
4. Who is David's childhood hero?
(a) Captain America.
(c) Captain Marvel.
5. What does David's grandmother compare talking about the past to?
(a) Opening Pandora's box.
(b) Teasing a rabid dog.
(c) Opening Hell.
(d) Entering a beehive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What operation is David deployed on in 1990?
2. Who called David at his foster parent's home while taking a break from staying with his father in the hospital?
3. Why is David sick at the beginning of the second chapter?
4. According to David's mother, what was his other entity?
5. Who does David find out has died while he was in Egypt?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)