|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the nurse, what is David's first priority relating to his father's stay in the hospital?
(a) Making plans to move his father into a nursing home.
(b) Spending time with his father.
(c) Making financial arrangements for hospital bills.
(d) Making funeral arrangements.
2. What item of his father's does David take from the coat in the closet?
(a) His father's admittance papers.
(b) His father's medicine.
(c) His father's medical card.
(d) His father's badge.
3. What happened to the home of David's mother while he was in Egypt?
(a) She sold it.
(b) It went into foreclosure.
(c) Stan accidently burned it down.
(d) It was struck by lightening and burned down.
4. What happens to Patsy the night after she and David go out for a dinner date?
(a) She gets drunk.
(b) She packs up and leaves.
(c) She hits David.
(d) She removes all the money from their checking account.
5. What was the name of David's juvenile officer?
(a) Scott Regan.
(b) Jonathon Daniels.
(c) Gordon Hutchenson.
(d) Mark RIley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David's mother claim was an accident (during his childhood)?
2. After riding his motorcycle to his grandmother's, where does David end up sleeping on the night he arrives?
3. What causes David's father to be hospitalized?
4. What kind of books does David read to his son?
5. What is the name of the Technical Sergeant, or David's supervisor, that finally tells him he is doing a great job?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)