|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. David's grandmother is very hard on Stan. Why is David angry about her lack of patience with Stan?
(a) Stan is only 5.
(b) Stan has Social Anxiety Disorder.
(c) Stan is mentally retarded.
(d) Stan has Bipolar Disorder.
2. According to the newspaper article regarding the father killing his son, for how long is the man sentenced?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 3 years.
3. What were the last words Aunt Jane and David's father (right before David enlisted in the Air Force) said when getting off the phone after telling David that "There are no guarantees in life?"
(a) Be yourself.
(b) I am so proud of you.
(c) I love you.
(d) Don't let it consume you.
4. In August of 1990, what caused David's marital problems to be placed on the back burner?
(a) Operation Desert Storm.
(b) Timur's invasion of China.
(c) Bush's invasion of Panama.
(d) Hussein's invasion of Kuwait.
5. Where is the Pelzer family's first long distance trip to?
(a) Salt Lake City.
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David make the nurse promise after she tells him she knows the truth about the abuse?
2. During the July of 1990 argument, what does Patsy claim is all David cares about?
3. According to David's mother, he is not a person. What is he?
4. What does David want to name his son?
5. After examining David, what does the nurse come to find out is David's real injury?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)