|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls to tell David that his father is in the hospital?
(a) His brother.
(c) His Mother.
(d) His superior officer.
2. Where does David's grandmother think he should visit while in town?
(a) The chapel at the Air Force Academy.
(b) Her church.
(c) Her psychologist.
(d) Her father's old barber.
3. What operation is David deployed on in 1990?
(a) Operation Gulf War.
(b) Operation Desert Shield.
(c) Operation Desert Sabre.
(d) Operation Desert Storm.
4. Who is David's childhood hero?
(a) Captain Marvel.
(b) Captain America.
5. What specific word spoken by Patsy "struck a chord" in David?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David call his grandmother when he gets home from Egypt?
2. What is the nickname the residents at David's apartment complex give him?
3. Who is David's "bunk buddy" in the Air Force?
4. What were the last words Aunt Jane and David's father (right before David enlisted in the Air Force) said when getting off the phone after telling David that "There are no guarantees in life?"
5. How long is David heavily sedated due to his illness?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)