|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Patsy the night after she and David go out for a dinner date?
(a) She gets drunk.
(b) She removes all the money from their checking account.
(c) She hits David.
(d) She packs up and leaves.
2. According to David's mother, he is not a person. What is he?
(a) An animal.
(b) A thing.
(c) An object.
(d) A waste.
3. What ends David's "euphoric honeymoon?"
(a) Transfer news to Nebraska.
(b) Transfer news to Alaska.
(c) News of his foster mom's death.
(d) News of his mother's death.
4. David's grandmother is very hard on Stan. Why is David angry about her lack of patience with Stan?
(a) Stan has Social Anxiety Disorder.
(b) Stan is mentally retarded.
(c) Stan is only 5.
(d) Stan has Bipolar Disorder.
5. During David's nightmares, how does he see his mother?
(a) In a hospital room.
(b) Holding her arms out to welcome him into an embrace.
(c) In a grave.
(d) Standing like a statue at the end of a hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of David's favorite planes is retired in 1990?
2. What does David's mother call him?
3. What is one of David's greatest anxieties?
4. Where is the Pelzer family's first long distance trip to?
5. Upon first entering the nurse's office, what does the nurse think is wrong with David?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)