|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David cope with his father's death?
2. Which one of David's brothers came to the hospital to see their father before David arrived?
3. What makes Patsy miss the presentation to college students that she accompanies David on?
(b) A fight with David.
4. What does David want his mother to do to him?
(a) Give him a bath.
(b) Hug him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Tell him she loves him.
5. Who wrote the letter that David wished he never received?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) His foster mother.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the principal that called David's mother everyday while he was in school?
2. What ends David's "euphoric honeymoon?"
3. Why is there no casket at the funeral of David's father?
4. According to David, what word is associated with the highest compliment that his father could give him?
5. Why does Patsy say that the luncheon she received an award for David at "wasn't all that?"
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)