|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to David's mother, he is not a person. What is he?
(a) An object.
(b) A thing.
(c) An animal.
(d) A waste.
2. What does David's mother claim was an accident (during his childhood)?
(a) Choking him.
(b) Hitting him.
(c) Stabbing him.
(d) Burning him.
3. What does David's grandmother compare talking about the past to?
(a) Opening Pandora's box.
(b) Entering a beehive.
(c) Teasing a rabid dog.
(d) Opening Hell.
4. In August of 1990, what caused David's marital problems to be placed on the back burner?
(a) Timur's invasion of China.
(b) Hussein's invasion of Kuwait.
(c) Bush's invasion of Panama.
(d) Operation Desert Storm.
5. Upon returning to his base after the funeral, what illness does David come down with?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the autobiography, what does David say is the nickname given to foster children?
2. What does David do every payday after he and Patsy are married?
3. How old is David's youngest brother Kevin when he goes to visit his mother close to his son's first birthday?
4. Why is there no casket at the funeral of David's father?
5. Who pins David against a wall telling him he shouldn't get married?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)