|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does David work part-time while in the Air Force and giving speeches?
(a) Juvenile hall.
(b) Family courts.
2. What kind of books does David read to his son?
(a) Corduroy Bear books.
(b) Dr. Seuss books.
(c) Curious George books.
(d) Flight books.
3. During David's nightmares, how does he see his mother?
(a) Holding her arms out to welcome him into an embrace.
(b) Standing like a statue at the end of a hall.
(c) In a hospital room.
(d) In a grave.
4. Who does David find out has died while he was in Egypt?
(b) Uncle Dan.
(c) His mother.
5. After basic training is completed, what position does David get in the Air Force?
(a) A cook.
(b) A pilot.
(c) A gunner.
(d) A fireman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the principal that called David's mother everyday while he was in school?
2. According to David's mother, who is the man of the house?
3. According to David, who is the only one who can save his father?
4. What memory does David have upon walking into his grandmother's home?
5. What does David want to name his son?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)