|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ends David's "euphoric honeymoon?"
(a) News of his mother's death.
(b) Transfer news to Alaska.
(c) Transfer news to Nebraska.
(d) News of his foster mom's death.
2. During David's nightmares, how does he see his mother?
(a) Standing like a statue at the end of a hall.
(b) In a grave.
(c) Holding her arms out to welcome him into an embrace.
(d) In a hospital room.
3. What does the nurse tell Steve he has to do in order to allow his father to "go?"
(a) Sign the papers to stop treatment.
(b) Make sure he knows the funeral plans are taken care of.
(c) Tell him he loves him.
(d) Tell him he will be okay and let him go.
4. After all of the problems with David's Air Force paperwork, what base does he finally get assigned to?
(d) Los Angeles.
5. According to David, what word is associated with the highest compliment that his father could give him?
Short Answer Questions
1. In August of 1990, what caused David's marital problems to be placed on the back burner?
2. While looking at pictures in his mother's bedroom, who is missing in all of the photos?
3. What does David's mother tell her mother (David's grandmother) that David did when he visited?
4. Who does David find out has died while he was in Egypt?
5. What was the date that David was placed into protective custody?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)