|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Source.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the book begin?
(a) Russian RIver, California.
(b) San Francisco, California.
(c) Daly City, California.
(d) Red River, California.
2. What is David's last thought of 1985?
(a) How everything is going to be great.
(b) How much he loves Patsy.
(c) Unworthiness of being a father.
(d) How much he loves his mother.
3. In the autobiography, what does David say is the nickname given to foster children?
4. Where does David, Patsy, and their son make their first family trip to?
(d) Russian River.
5. According to Patsy, what is going to make her life whole?
(a) Moving away from her mother.
(b) Their new home.
(c) The baby.
(d) Their marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What statement does David make at the very end of Chapter 1?
2. What book written by Gary Powers does David spend time reading?
3. What is the first thing David does upon returning from Egypt?
4. Who goes to the hospital with David to see his father for the first time?
5. Who bought David a bike for Christmas in 1972?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)