|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Source.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of David's juvenile officer?
(a) Jonathon Daniels.
(b) Scott Regan.
(c) Gordon Hutchenson.
(d) Mark RIley.
2. What is the name of the Technical Sergeant, or David's supervisor, that finally tells him he is doing a great job?
3. In the hospital, what story does David tell his father so that he can talk to him without worrying what to say?
(a) A story about the day he was rescued from his mother.
(b) A story about cooking for the Air Force.
(c) A story about their trip to the Russian River.
(d) A story about his enlistment process.
4. What is the mission to Egypt nicknamed?
(a) Desert Seige.
(b) Tent Offense.
(c) Digger's Dream.
(d) Proud Phantom.
5. According to David's mother, he is not a person. What is he?
(a) A thing.
(b) A waste.
(c) An animal.
(d) An object.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does David first meet Patsy?
2. Who is David's "bunk buddy" in the Air Force?
3. While staying with his father in the hospital, David goes to see his mother. Who answers the door at his mother's house?
4. What is the first thing David does upon returning from Egypt?
5. What is the last thing that David said to his father before he died?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)