|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Source.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does David, Patsy, and their son make their first family trip to?
(c) Russian River.
2. According to David, what word is associated with the highest compliment that his father could give him?
3. The last time David saw his father, he showed him his prized possession. What is his father's prized possession?
(a) His retiremant papers.
(b) A photo of his wedding.
(c) David's birth certificate.
(d) His fireman's badge.
4. After examining David, what does the nurse come to find out is David's real injury?
(a) A swollen Adam's apple.
(b) A bruised esophagus.
(c) A crushed larynx.
(d) A crushed nasal passage.
5. Right before leaving his mother's home with his wife and son, what does his mother beg him to do?
(b) Never come back again.
(c) Give her a hug.
(d) Call her Mom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon getting back to his base, what news does David find out about his paperwork?
2. Where is David at in the beginning of his book?
3. What was the date that David was placed into protective custody?
4. Who wrote the letter that David wished he never received?
5. What is the name of David's foster mother?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)