|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Source.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David describe his knight-in-shining-armor plans as?
(a) Self-sacrificing horridity.
(b) Idiotic pipe dreams.
(c) Stupid selfishness.
(d) A waste.
2. What causes David's father to be hospitalized?
(a) Acute Leukemia.
(b) Muscular Dystrophy.
(d) Ideopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.
3. What does David want his mother to do to him?
(a) Tell him she loves him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Hug him.
(d) Give him a bath.
4. What is the nickname the residents at David's apartment complex give him?
(a) Fly Boy.
5. What is the name of the male nurse that meets David to inform him about his father's condition?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does David ask to be his best man?
2. According to the phone call, how long does David's father have left to live?
3. What does David's mother claim was an accident (during his childhood)?
4. Where is the Pelzer family's first long distance trip to?
5. Who is David's childhood hero?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)