|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Source.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the date that David was placed into protective custody?
(a) January 1, 1974.
(b) March 5, 1973.
(c) December 31, 1973.
(d) August 24, 1979.
2. Why does David call his grandmother when he gets home from Egypt?
(a) To check on his brothers.
(b) To see if she got the money he sent her.
(c) To get his aunt's phone number.
(d) To check on his mother.
3. Who called David at his foster parent's home while taking a break from staying with his father in the hospital?
(a) His grandmother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
4. Where does David's grandmother think he should visit while in town?
(a) Her psychologist.
(b) Her father's old barber.
(c) Her church.
(d) The chapel at the Air Force Academy.
5. What is the mission to Egypt nicknamed?
(a) Tent Offense.
(b) Proud Phantom.
(c) Digger's Dream.
(d) Desert Seige.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does David, Patsy, and their son make their first family trip to?
2. Upon getting back to his base, what news does David find out about his paperwork?
3. Who does the enlisting sergeant compare David to?
4. Where is David's plane landing at the end of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
5. Instead of going out during time off from the Air Force, what does David do?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)