|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Source.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to David's mother, who is the man of the house?
2. Who calls Alice to tell her about the admittance of David's father into the hospital?
(a) David's father.
(b) David's brother Russell.
(c) David's brother Stan.
(d) David's mother.
3. Instead of going out during time off from the Air Force, what does David do?
(a) Lie in bed and cry.
(b) Call all of his family.
(d) Write letters home.
4. Where is the first place David and Patsy drive to together?
(a) San Fransisco.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Deigo.
(d) Long Beach.
5. What happened to the home of David's mother while he was in Egypt?
(a) Stan accidently burned it down.
(b) She sold it.
(c) It went into foreclosure.
(d) It was struck by lightening and burned down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing David does upon returning from Egypt?
2. After basic training is completed, what position does David get in the Air Force?
3. What book written by Gary Powers does David spend time reading?
4. In the autobiography, what does David say is the nickname given to foster children?
5. What memory does David have upon walking into his grandmother's home?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)