|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Source.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Technical Sergeant, or David's supervisor, that finally tells him he is doing a great job?
2. While talking to his father in the hospital, why does David say he joined the Air Force?
(a) To become a fireman and honor his father.
(b) To get away from his mother.
(c) To follow the military motto and "be all that he can be."
(d) To become a pilot and prove that he can be successful.
3. Upon getting back to his base, what news does David find out about his paperwork?
(a) It was not submitted properly.
(b) It was lost.
(c) It was sent to the wrong office.
(d) It was denied.
4. Which one of David's brothers came to the hospital to see their father before David arrived?
5. According to David, who is the only one who can save his father?
(c) His father.
(d) No one can save him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the sergeant who fixes the problem with David's paperwork?
2. What was the name of David's juvenile officer?
3. Where is David at in the beginning of his book?
4. What is the name of the stuffed alligator that David buys for his baby?
5. Who does David remember his mother looking like when he was a child?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)