|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Source.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of going out during time off from the Air Force, what does David do?
(a) Call all of his family.
(c) Write letters home.
(d) Lie in bed and cry.
2. Upon returning to his base after the funeral, what illness does David come down with?
3. Who wrote the letter that David wished he never received?
(a) His father.
(b) His foster mother.
(c) His brother.
(d) His mother.
4. Who pins David against a wall telling him he shouldn't get married?
(b) His mother.
(c) A female copilot.
(d) A male copilot.
5. What is the last thing that David said to his father before he died?
(a) I love you.
(b) I'll go pack your things.
(c) I have some papers to sign.
(d) I'll meet you at the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David want to name his son?
2. While at his grandmother's, what CAN'T David do?
3. What does the enlisting sergeant call David when talking to him about planes?
4. The last time David saw his father, he showed him his prized possession. What is his father's prized possession?
5. How old is David's youngest brother Kevin when he goes to visit his mother close to his son's first birthday?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)