|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Source.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of going out during time off from the Air Force, what does David do?
(a) Call all of his family.
(b) Write letters home.
(d) Lie in bed and cry.
2. Who wrote the letter that David wished he never received?
(a) His foster mother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
3. After all of the problems with David's Air Force paperwork, what base does he finally get assigned to?
(d) Los Angeles.
4. What are the only letters that David regularly receives while in basic training?
(a) Ones from his mother.
(b) Ones from his brothers.
(c) Ones marked "Return to Sender."
(d) Ones from his father.
5. Right before leaving his mother's home with his wife and son, what does his mother beg him to do?
(b) Never come back again.
(c) Give her a hug.
(d) Call her Mom.
Short Answer Questions
1. After earning his crew wings, what will David's position be in the Air Force?
2. According to David, what word is associated with the highest compliment that his father could give him?
3. Where is David at in the beginning of his book?
4. What is the name of the sergeant who fixes the problem with David's paperwork?
5. What are "PCs?"
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)