|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Source.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the enlisting sergeant compare David to?
(a) Chuck Yeager.
(b) "Tex" Johnston.
(c) Christopher Platte.
(d) John Boyd.
2. According to David's mother, what was his other entity?
(a) The bad boy.
(b) The monster.
(c) The animal.
3. What does David want to name his son?
(a) Stephen Russell.
(b) Russell David.
(c) Stephen Joseph.
(d) David Joseph.
4. According to the phone call, how long does David's father have left to live?
(a) A few days.
(b) A month.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) A few weeks.
5. Where do David and Patsy become engaged at?
(a) A Mexican restaurant.
(b) An Italian restaurant.
(c) A fast food restaurant.
(d) A steakhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of going out during time off from the Air Force, what does David do?
2. The last time David saw his father, he showed him his prized possession. What is his father's prized possession?
3. Upon getting back to his base, what news does David find out about his paperwork?
4. What statement does David make at the very end of Chapter 1?
5. Who is David's aviation mentor?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)