|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Source.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the stuffed alligator that David buys for his baby?
2. Who is David's "bunk buddy" in the Air Force?
3. What book written by Gary Powers does David spend time reading?
(a) One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
(b) Operation Overflight.
(c) The Sound and the Fury.
(d) Animal Farm.
4. Who bought David a bike for Christmas in 1972?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His aunt.
5. While talking to his father in the hospital, why does David say he joined the Air Force?
(a) To become a fireman and honor his father.
(b) To get away from his mother.
(c) To follow the military motto and "be all that he can be."
(d) To become a pilot and prove that he can be successful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the identification call sign David uses when calling to the Blackbird?
2. What is the last thing that David said to his father before he died?
3. What was the date that David was placed into protective custody?
4. What did David's grandmother hear David yelling into a mirror when he was a child?
5. What does David's grandmother compare talking about the past to?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)