|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Source.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is David heavily sedated due to his illness?
(a) Over a month.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Three days.
(d) Over a week.
2. After examining David, what does the nurse come to find out is David's real injury?
(a) A swollen Adam's apple.
(b) A bruised esophagus.
(c) A crushed nasal passage.
(d) A crushed larynx.
3. What was the name of the teacher that David's mother had removed from her position?
(a) Ms. Smith.
(b) Mrs. Ziegler.
(c) Ms. Commons.
(d) Ms. Moss.
4. According to Patsy, what is going to make her life whole?
(a) Their new home.
(b) Moving away from her mother.
(c) Their marriage.
(d) The baby.
5. Who calls to tell David that his father is in the hospital?
(b) His brother.
(c) His superior officer.
(d) His Mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of David's juvenile officer?
2. How does David cope with his father's death?
3. Where is David at in the beginning of his book?
4. How does David impress the recruiting officer while filling out his Air Force enlistment papers?
5. Which one of David's brothers does he take out while in town visiting his grandmother?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)