|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Source.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After earning his crew wings, what will David's position be in the Air Force?
(a) Ground crew.
(b) Flight cook.
(c) Boom operator.
2. Who wrote the letter that David wished he never received?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His foster mother.
3. Who called David at his foster parent's home while taking a break from staying with his father in the hospital?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(d) His grandmother.
4. Who calls Alice to tell her about the admittance of David's father into the hospital?
(a) David's mother.
(b) David's father.
(c) David's brother Stan.
(d) David's brother Russell.
5. According to the phone call, how long does David's father have left to live?
(a) A month.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) A few days.
(d) A few weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David cope with his father's death?
2. What was the name of the teacher that David's mother had removed from her position?
3. What is the last thing that David said to his father before he died?
4. Why does David refuse to say anything bad about his mother to the nurse?
5. In the hospital, what story does David tell his father so that he can talk to him without worrying what to say?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)