|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Source.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is David's plane landing at the end of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
(a) San Antonio.
(d) San Francisco.
2. What was the name of the teacher that David's mother had removed from her position?
(a) Ms. Smith.
(b) Ms. Commons.
(c) Ms. Moss.
(d) Mrs. Ziegler.
3. What excuse does David's mother come up with to cover up his injuries sustained from being pushed down the stairs?
(a) He fell off his bike.
(b) He was sleep-walking.
(c) He was wrestling with his brothers.
(d) He tripped.
4. What book written by Gary Powers does David spend time reading?
(a) The Sound and the Fury.
(b) Animal Farm.
(c) One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
(d) Operation Overflight.
5. According to Patsy, what is going to make her life whole?
(a) The baby.
(b) Moving away from her mother.
(c) Their marriage.
(d) Their new home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the only letters that David regularly receives while in basic training?
2. After Patsy moves in, who does David find out has cancer?
3. Who called David at his foster parent's home while taking a break from staying with his father in the hospital?
4. According to his mother, why was David always getting in trouble?
5. What does David describe his knight-in-shining-armor plans as?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)