|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Source.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David make the nurse promise after she tells him she knows the truth about the abuse?
(a) That she will forget.
(b) That his mom will go to jail.
(c) That she will never tell.
(d) That she won't tell for today.
2. Instead of going out during time off from the Air Force, what does David do?
(a) Lie in bed and cry.
(c) Call all of his family.
(d) Write letters home.
3. Upon returning to his base after the funeral, what illness does David come down with?
4. According to Patsy, what is going to make her life whole?
(a) The baby.
(b) Moving away from her mother.
(c) Their new home.
(d) Their marriage.
5. In the hospital, what story does David tell his father so that he can talk to him without worrying what to say?
(a) A story about the day he was rescued from his mother.
(b) A story about cooking for the Air Force.
(c) A story about their trip to the Russian River.
(d) A story about his enlistment process.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to David, who is the only one who can save his father?
2. Right before leaving his mother's home with his wife and son, what does his mother beg him to do?
3. Where does David, Patsy, and their son make their first family trip to?
4. Where does David first meet Patsy?
5. Why is there no casket at the funeral of David's father?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)