|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Source.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is David's youngest brother Kevin when he goes to visit his mother close to his son's first birthday?
2. In the autobiography, what does David say is the nickname given to foster children?
3. Where is David at in the beginning of his book?
(a) The basement.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) His bedroom.
(d) The garage.
4. Where does the book begin?
(a) Daly City, California.
(b) San Francisco, California.
(c) Russian RIver, California.
(d) Red River, California.
5. Instead of going out during time off from the Air Force, what does David do?
(a) Lie in bed and cry.
(b) Write letters home.
(c) Call all of his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item of his father's does David take from the coat in the closet?
2. How long is David heavily sedated due to his illness?
3. What does David's mother call him?
4. Who is David's childhood hero?
5. Upon returning to his base after the funeral, what illness does David come down with?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)