|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Source.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the autobiography, what does David say is the nickname given to foster children?
2. What excuse does David's mother come up with to cover up his injuries sustained from being pushed down the stairs?
(a) He fell off his bike.
(b) He was sleep-walking.
(c) He was wrestling with his brothers.
(d) He tripped.
3. Which one of David's brothers does he take out while in town visiting his grandmother?
4. Upon returning to his base after the funeral, what illness does David come down with?
5. After Patsy moves in, who does David find out has cancer?
(b) Harold, his foster father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Right before leaving his mother's home with his wife and son, what does his mother beg him to do?
2. What is the first thing David does upon returning from Egypt?
3. What does the nurse tell Steve he has to do in order to allow his father to "go?"
4. While at his grandmother's, what CAN'T David do?
5. Upon entering the hospital to see David's father, what does the smell remind him of?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)