|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Source.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of books does David read to his son?
(a) Corduroy Bear books.
(b) Curious George books.
(c) Dr. Seuss books.
(d) Flight books.
2. Who admits to calling social services before David was removed from his mother's home?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His aunt.
3. According to Aunt Jane, times were different in the past and nicknamed what?
(a) The days of ask nothing.
(b) The days of blind bliss.
(c) The days of wine and roses.
(d) The days of privacy.
4. What is the name of David's social worker?
(a) Ms. Gold.
(b) Ms. Smith.
(c) Ms. Free.
(d) Ms. Silver.
5. Who does the enlisting sergeant compare David to?
(a) Christopher Platte.
(b) "Tex" Johnston.
(c) John Boyd.
(d) Chuck Yeager.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of David's foster mother?
2. Where is David at in the beginning of his book?
3. What book written by Gary Powers does David spend time reading?
4. According to the phone call, how long does David's father have left to live?
5. Who called David at his foster parent's home while taking a break from staying with his father in the hospital?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)