|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Source.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does David's grandmother think he should visit while in town?
(a) The chapel at the Air Force Academy.
(b) Her church.
(c) Her psychologist.
(d) Her father's old barber.
2. Who calls to tell David that his father is in the hospital?
(a) His Mother.
(b) His brother.
(d) His superior officer.
3. What does David's grandmother compare talking about the past to?
(a) Opening Pandora's box.
(b) Teasing a rabid dog.
(c) Entering a beehive.
(d) Opening Hell.
4. What item of his father's does David take from the coat in the closet?
(a) His father's admittance papers.
(b) His father's badge.
(c) His father's medical card.
(d) His father's medicine.
5. What does David's mother call him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the last words Aunt Jane and David's father (right before David enlisted in the Air Force) said when getting off the phone after telling David that "There are no guarantees in life?"
2. After earning his crew wings, what will David's position be in the Air Force?
3. What is the nickname the residents at David's apartment complex give him?
4. Much to David's surprise, how long has his father been in the hospital?
5. Who pins David against a wall telling him he shouldn't get married?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)