|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Source.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of books does David read to his son?
(a) Corduroy Bear books.
(b) Dr. Seuss books.
(c) Curious George books.
(d) Flight books.
2. While speaking about her family, where does David's mother say Ronald is stationed at?
3. After examining David, what does the nurse come to find out is David's real injury?
(a) A crushed nasal passage.
(b) A crushed larynx.
(c) A swollen Adam's apple.
(d) A bruised esophagus.
4. What does David think his father's admittance into the hospital will do for his family?
(a) Create a relationship between David and his father.
(b) Create a relationship between David and his mother.
(c) Bring him closure regarding his abusive family.
(d) Bring his parents back together.
5. Instead of going out during time off from the Air Force, what does David do?
(a) Write letters home.
(b) Call all of his family.
(c) Lie in bed and cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to David, what word is associated with the highest compliment that his father could give him?
2. Upon entering the hospital to see David's father, what does the smell remind him of?
3. What is David's last thought of 1985?
4. What does David's mother call him?
5. How does David cope with his father's death?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)