|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Foolish Crusade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon returning to his base after the funeral, what illness does David come down with?
2. Much to David's surprise, how long has his father been in the hospital?
(a) Four days.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Four years.
(d) Four months.
3. Who does David find out has died while he was in Egypt?
(a) Uncle Dan.
(b) His mother.
4. What does David's grandmother compare talking about the past to?
(a) Entering a beehive.
(b) Teasing a rabid dog.
(c) Opening Hell.
(d) Opening Pandora's box.
5. After examining David, what does the nurse come to find out is David's real injury?
(a) A bruised esophagus.
(b) A crushed nasal passage.
(c) A crushed larynx.
(d) A swollen Adam's apple.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is David heavily sedated due to his illness?
2. Instead of going out during time off from the Air Force, what does David do?
3. Which one of David's brothers came to the hospital to see their father before David arrived?
4. What memory does David have upon walking into his grandmother's home?
5. Where is David's plane landing at the end of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)