|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Foolish Crusade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David's mother tell her mother (David's grandmother) that David did when he visited?
(a) Broke her television.
(b) Slapped his brother.
(c) Made his mother cry.
(d) Stormed into the house and tore it up.
2. What is the name of the male nurse that meets David to inform him about his father's condition?
3. What does David think his father's admittance into the hospital will do for his family?
(a) Create a relationship between David and his father.
(b) Create a relationship between David and his mother.
(c) Bring his parents back together.
(d) Bring him closure regarding his abusive family.
4. Who goes to the hospital with David to see his father for the first time?
(c) His mother.
5. Why is David's grandmother upset with Russell?
(a) He joins the Marines.
(b) He borrows a metal chest and returns it damaged.
(c) He doesn't call her.
(d) He yells at his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. The last time David saw his father, he showed him his prized possession. What is his father's prized possession?
2. During David's nightmares, how does he see his mother?
3. According to David's mother, who is the man of the house?
4. Upon returning to his base after the funeral, what illness does David come down with?
5. In the autobiography, what does David say is the nickname given to foster children?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)