|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Foolish Crusade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What statement does David make at the very end of Chapter 1?
(a) I am going to make mom hurt.
(b) I am done with hurting.
(c) I want to stand up for myself.
(d) I am ready to die.
2. What is the name of the Technical Sergeant, or David's supervisor, that finally tells him he is doing a great job?
3. Who is David's aviation mentor?
(a) Michael Timmons.
(b) Scott Trinder.
(c) Michael Marsh.
(d) Timothy Michaels.
4. Why is David sick at the beginning of the second chapter?
(a) Because he has pneumonia.
(b) Because he is going to see his brother.
(c) Because he has cancer.
(d) Because he is flying.
5. What does David think his father's admittance into the hospital will do for his family?
(a) Bring his parents back together.
(b) Create a relationship between David and his father.
(c) Bring him closure regarding his abusive family.
(d) Create a relationship between David and his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. The last time David saw his father, he showed him his prized possession. What is his father's prized possession?
2. Instead of going out during time off from the Air Force, what does David do?
3. What were the last words Aunt Jane and David's father (right before David enlisted in the Air Force) said when getting off the phone after telling David that "There are no guarantees in life?"
4. Why is there no casket at the funeral of David's father?
5. According to David, what word is associated with the highest compliment that his father could give him?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)