|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Foolish Crusade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision does David make during the summer of 1978?
(a) To become a car salesman.
(b) To contact his brothers.
(c) To see his mother.
(d) To quit high school.
2. Who does the enlisting sergeant compare David to?
(a) "Tex" Johnston.
(b) Christopher Platte.
(c) Chuck Yeager.
(d) John Boyd.
3. Much to David's surprise, how long has his father been in the hospital?
(a) Four years.
(b) Four months.
(c) Four days.
(d) Four weeks.
4. What does David's mother call him?
5. Upon entering the hospital to see David's father, what does the smell remind him of?
(a) Being trapped in a bathroom during his abusive childhood.
(b) His mother's death.
(c) Being in the airplane bathroom.
(d) His grandmother's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David make the nurse promise after she tells him she knows the truth about the abuse?
2. According to David's mother, who is the man of the house?
3. What was the date that David was placed into protective custody?
4. Who bought David a bike for Christmas in 1972?
5. How does David impress the recruiting officer while filling out his Air Force enlistment papers?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)