|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Foolish Crusade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of David's brothers came to the hospital to see their father before David arrived?
2. David's grandmother is very hard on Stan. Why is David angry about her lack of patience with Stan?
(a) Stan is mentally retarded.
(b) Stan has Social Anxiety Disorder.
(c) Stan is only 5.
(d) Stan has Bipolar Disorder.
3. According to David, who is the only one who can save his father?
(a) His father.
(b) No one can save him.
4. Who called David at his foster parent's home while taking a break from staying with his father in the hospital?
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His grandmother.
5. Why does David call his grandmother when he gets home from Egypt?
(a) To check on his brothers.
(b) To see if she got the money he sent her.
(c) To check on his mother.
(d) To get his aunt's phone number.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the two names that David calls his mother?
2. What is the last thing that David said to his father before he died?
3. Upon first entering the nurse's office, what does the nurse think is wrong with David?
4. What were the last words Aunt Jane and David's father (right before David enlisted in the Air Force) said when getting off the phone after telling David that "There are no guarantees in life?"
5. What does David want his mother to do to him?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)