|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Foolish Crusade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item of his father's does David take from the coat in the closet?
(a) His father's medical card.
(b) His father's admittance papers.
(c) His father's badge.
(d) His father's medicine.
2. What does David's grandmother say she never did to his mother?
(a) Hug her.
(b) Love her.
(c) Correct her.
(d) Abuse her.
3. According to the phone call, how long does David's father have left to live?
(a) A few weeks.
(b) A month.
(c) A few days.
(d) Two weeks.
4. What are the only letters that David regularly receives while in basic training?
(a) Ones from his brothers.
(b) Ones from his father.
(c) Ones from his mother.
(d) Ones marked "Return to Sender."
5. Who calls Alice to tell her about the admittance of David's father into the hospital?
(a) David's mother.
(b) David's brother Russell.
(c) David's brother Stan.
(d) David's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to David's mother, he is not a person. What is he?
2. What is the first thing David does upon returning from Egypt?
3. Which one of David's brothers does he take out while in town visiting his grandmother?
4. What does the enlisting sergeant call David when talking to him about planes?
5. What did David's grandmother hear David yelling into a mirror when he was a child?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)