|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Foolish Crusade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After examining David, what does the nurse come to find out is David's real injury?
(a) A swollen Adam's apple.
(b) A crushed nasal passage.
(c) A crushed larynx.
(d) A bruised esophagus.
2. Who calls to tell David that his father is in the hospital?
(a) His brother.
(b) His Mother.
(d) His superior officer.
3. What causes David's father to be hospitalized?
(b) Muscular Dystrophy.
(c) Acute Leukemia.
(d) Ideopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.
4. According to David, what word is associated with the highest compliment that his father could give him?
5. Who goes to the hospital with David to see his father for the first time?
(c) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who admits to calling social services before David was removed from his mother's home?
2. While talking to his father in the hospital, why does David say he joined the Air Force?
3. How does David cope with his father's death?
4. David's grandmother is very hard on Stan. Why is David angry about her lack of patience with Stan?
5. Where does the book begin?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)