|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Foolish Crusade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is David's "bunk buddy" in the Air Force?
2. How long is David heavily sedated due to his illness?
(a) Over a month.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Three days.
(d) Over a week.
3. What does David think his father's admittance into the hospital will do for his family?
(a) Create a relationship between David and his father.
(b) Bring his parents back together.
(c) Bring him closure regarding his abusive family.
(d) Create a relationship between David and his mother.
4. What is the name of the male nurse that meets David to inform him about his father's condition?
5. What were the last words Aunt Jane and David's father (right before David enlisted in the Air Force) said when getting off the phone after telling David that "There are no guarantees in life?"
(a) Be yourself.
(b) I am so proud of you.
(c) I love you.
(d) Don't let it consume you.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David call his grandmother when he gets home from Egypt?
2. What is the mission to Egypt nicknamed?
3. Why is David's grandmother upset with Russell?
4. What does David's mother tell her mother (David's grandmother) that David did when he visited?
5. While staying with his father in the hospital, David goes to see his mother. Who answers the door at his mother's house?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)