|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Foolish Crusade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does David work as a short-order cook?
(a) Western Sizzler.
(b) Iron Skillet.
2. Instead of going out during time off from the Air Force, what does David do?
(a) Lie in bed and cry.
(c) Call all of his family.
(d) Write letters home.
3. In the hospital, what story does David tell his father so that he can talk to him without worrying what to say?
(a) A story about his enlistment process.
(b) A story about their trip to the Russian River.
(c) A story about the day he was rescued from his mother.
(d) A story about cooking for the Air Force.
4. Upon first entering the nurse's office, what does the nurse think is wrong with David?
(a) He is losing too much blood.
(b) He has a broken leg.
(c) He is hyperventilating.
(d) He has third-degree burns.
5. After riding his motorcycle to his grandmother's, where does David end up sleeping on the night he arrives?
(a) On the porch.
(b) In a hotel.
(c) In his mother's old bedroom.
(d) At Russell's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What memory does David have upon walking into his grandmother's home?
2. Who is David's aviation mentor?
3. While looking at pictures in his mother's bedroom, who is missing in all of the photos?
4. What item of his father's does David take from the coat in the closet?
5. What statement does David make at the very end of Chapter 1?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)