|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Foolish Crusade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon first entering the nurse's office, what does the nurse think is wrong with David?
(a) He is losing too much blood.
(b) He is hyperventilating.
(c) He has third-degree burns.
(d) He has a broken leg.
2. After examining David, what does the nurse come to find out is David's real injury?
(a) A swollen Adam's apple.
(b) A bruised esophagus.
(c) A crushed nasal passage.
(d) A crushed larynx.
3. What statement does David make at the very end of Chapter 1?
(a) I am done with hurting.
(b) I want to stand up for myself.
(c) I am ready to die.
(d) I am going to make mom hurt.
4. What is the name of David's foster mother?
(a) Mrs. Zeigler.
(b) Mrs. Turnbough.
(c) Mrs. Freeland.
(d) Ms. Gold.
5. Who does David find out has died while he was in Egypt?
(b) His mother.
(d) Uncle Dan.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to David, who is the only one who can save his father?
2. What does David's grandmother say she never did to his mother?
3. Who wrote the letter that David wished he never received?
4. What does David think his father's admittance into the hospital will do for his family?
5. Who called David at his foster parent's home while taking a break from staying with his father in the hospital?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)