|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Foolish Crusade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to David's mother, he is not a person. What is he?
(a) A thing.
(b) A waste.
(c) An object.
(d) An animal.
2. What book written by Gary Powers does David spend time reading?
(a) The Sound and the Fury.
(b) Animal Farm.
(c) One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
(d) Operation Overflight.
3. Who does the enlisting sergeant compare David to?
(a) John Boyd.
(b) Christopher Platte.
(c) Chuck Yeager.
(d) "Tex" Johnston.
4. While looking at pictures in his mother's bedroom, who is missing in all of the photos?
(c) David and his father.
(d) His grandmother.
5. What does David's mother tell her mother (David's grandmother) that David did when he visited?
(a) Broke her television.
(b) Stormed into the house and tore it up.
(c) Slapped his brother.
(d) Made his mother cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does David's mother come up with to cover up his injuries sustained from being pushed down the stairs?
2. According to the nurse, what is David's first priority relating to his father's stay in the hospital?
3. Which one of David's brothers does he take out while in town visiting his grandmother?
4. Who is David's "bunk buddy" in the Air Force?
5. During David's nightmares, how does he see his mother?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)