|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Foolish Crusade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls to tell David that his father is in the hospital?
(a) His Mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) His superior officer.
2. What does David's grandmother compare talking about the past to?
(a) Opening Hell.
(b) Teasing a rabid dog.
(c) Opening Pandora's box.
(d) Entering a beehive.
3. After riding his motorcycle to his grandmother's, where does David end up sleeping on the night he arrives?
(a) On the porch.
(b) At Russell's house.
(c) In a hotel.
(d) In his mother's old bedroom.
4. During David's nightmares, how does he see his mother?
(a) Standing like a statue at the end of a hall.
(b) Holding her arms out to welcome him into an embrace.
(c) In a hospital room.
(d) In a grave.
5. What is the name of the Technical Sergeant, or David's supervisor, that finally tells him he is doing a great job?
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon entering his mother's home, what smell made David's eyes water?
2. Where is David at in the beginning of his book?
3. What did David's grandmother hear David yelling into a mirror when he was a child?
4. Where does the book begin?
5. Who goes to the hospital with David to see his father for the first time?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)