|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Foolish Crusade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While speaking about her family, where does David's mother say Ronald is stationed at?
2. Upon first entering the nurse's office, what does the nurse think is wrong with David?
(a) He has a broken leg.
(b) He is losing too much blood.
(c) He has third-degree burns.
(d) He is hyperventilating.
3. Who admits to calling social services before David was removed from his mother's home?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His aunt.
4. Who goes to the hospital with David to see his father for the first time?
(c) His mother.
5. What are the only letters that David regularly receives while in basic training?
(a) Ones marked "Return to Sender."
(b) Ones from his mother.
(c) Ones from his brothers.
(d) Ones from his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Much to David's surprise, how long has his father been in the hospital?
2. Upon returning to his base after the funeral, what illness does David come down with?
3. What is the name of the male nurse that meets David to inform him about his father's condition?
4. What excuse does David's mother come up with to cover up his injuries sustained from being pushed down the stairs?
5. Why is David sick at the beginning of the second chapter?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)