|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Foolish Crusade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision does David make during the summer of 1978?
(a) To quit high school.
(b) To see his mother.
(c) To contact his brothers.
(d) To become a car salesman.
2. Why is there no casket at the funeral of David's father?
(a) The hospital refused to release the body.
(b) His mother refused to buy a casket.
(c) He was cremated.
(d) His body was misplaced at the morgue.
3. Why does David refuse to say anything bad about his mother to the nurse?
(a) Because he claims no one wins against her.
(b) Because she will deny everything.
(c) Because she is sick.
(d) Because she will die.
4. According to David's mother, who is the man of the house?
5. Much to David's surprise, how long has his father been in the hospital?
(a) Four years.
(b) Four days.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Four months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the letter that David wished he never received?
2. What does David's grandmother compare talking about the past to?
3. According to Aunt Jane, times were different in the past and nicknamed what?
4. Who calls to tell David that his father is in the hospital?
5. While staying with his father in the hospital, David goes to see his mother. Who answers the door at his mother's house?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)