|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Foolish Crusade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is David sick at the beginning of the second chapter?
(a) Because he has pneumonia.
(b) Because he is flying.
(c) Because he has cancer.
(d) Because he is going to see his brother.
2. What is the name of David's foster mother?
(a) Mrs. Zeigler.
(b) Mrs. Freeland.
(c) Mrs. Turnbough.
(d) Ms. Gold.
3. After riding his motorcycle to his grandmother's, where does David end up sleeping on the night he arrives?
(a) At Russell's house.
(b) In a hotel.
(c) On the porch.
(d) In his mother's old bedroom.
4. What is the first thing David does upon returning from Egypt?
(a) Call his grandmother.
(b) Call his mother.
(c) Call Alice.
(d) Call Russell.
5. Who called David at his foster parent's home while taking a break from staying with his father in the hospital?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to David's mother, who is the man of the house?
2. While speaking about her family, where does David's mother say Ronald is stationed at?
3. What book written by Gary Powers does David spend time reading?
4. Who admits to calling social services before David was removed from his mother's home?
5. What is the mission to Egypt nicknamed?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)