|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Foolish Crusade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who admits to calling social services before David was removed from his mother's home?
(a) His father.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His brother.
(d) His aunt.
2. While staying with his father in the hospital, David goes to see his mother. Who answers the door at his mother's house?
(d) His grandmother.
3. What item of his father's does David take from the coat in the closet?
(a) His father's medical card.
(b) His father's admittance papers.
(c) His father's badge.
(d) His father's medicine.
4. Much to David's surprise, how long has his father been in the hospital?
(a) Four days.
(b) Four months.
(c) Four years.
(d) Four weeks.
5. Which one of David's brothers does he take out while in town visiting his grandmother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the last words Aunt Jane and David's father (right before David enlisted in the Air Force) said when getting off the phone after telling David that "There are no guarantees in life?"
2. Where does David's grandmother think he should visit while in town?
3. After examining David, what does the nurse come to find out is David's real injury?
4. The last time David saw his father, he showed him his prized possession. What is his father's prized possession?
5. What happened to the home of David's mother while he was in Egypt?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)