|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Foolish Crusade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of going out during time off from the Air Force, what does David do?
(a) Write letters home.
(c) Call all of his family.
(d) Lie in bed and cry.
2. Who is David's "bunk buddy" in the Air Force?
3. On the day that David runs late for the hospital, what lie does David tell his father?
(a) That he is leaving in an hour.
(b) That the doctor says he is going to be okay.
(c) That his mother is coming to visit.
(d) That his brothers are coming to visit.
4. Who does David find out has died while he was in Egypt?
(b) His mother.
(c) Uncle Dan.
5. What memory does David have upon walking into his grandmother's home?
(a) Going over for Easter dinner.
(b) Spending the night to get away from his mother.
(c) Going over with his mother and brothers to decorate her Christmas tree.
(d) Going over for Sunday brunches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David describe his knight-in-shining-armor plans as?
2. Why is David sick at the beginning of the second chapter?
3. After examining David, what does the nurse come to find out is David's real injury?
4. According to David, who is the only one who can save his father?
5. Who calls to tell David that his father is in the hospital?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)