|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Foolish Crusade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls to tell David that his father is in the hospital?
(b) His brother.
(c) His Mother.
(d) His superior officer.
2. While looking at pictures in his mother's bedroom, who is missing in all of the photos?
(b) His grandmother.
(d) David and his father.
3. What does David's grandmother compare talking about the past to?
(a) Teasing a rabid dog.
(b) Opening Hell.
(c) Entering a beehive.
(d) Opening Pandora's box.
4. Who is David's "bunk buddy" in the Air Force?
5. According to David's mother, he is not a person. What is he?
(a) A thing.
(b) A waste.
(c) An object.
(d) An animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does David's grandmother think he should visit while in town?
2. According to the nurse, what is David's first priority relating to his father's stay in the hospital?
3. Upon entering his mother's home, what smell made David's eyes water?
4. What is the name of David's social worker?
5. What is the last thing that David said to his father before he died?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)