|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Foolish Crusade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David's grandmother compare talking about the past to?
(a) Opening Pandora's box.
(b) Entering a beehive.
(c) Opening Hell.
(d) Teasing a rabid dog.
2. How does David impress the recruiting officer while filling out his Air Force enlistment papers?
(a) By his knowledge of planes.
(b) By his schooling.
(c) By his physical strength.
(d) By his courage.
3. What does the enlisting sergeant call David when talking to him about planes?
4. Who calls to tell David that his father is in the hospital?
(b) His brother.
(c) His Mother.
(d) His superior officer.
5. According to David, what word is associated with the highest compliment that his father could give him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does David's grandmother think he should visit while in town?
2. After basic training is completed, what position does David get in the Air Force?
3. According to the nurse, what is David's first priority relating to his father's stay in the hospital?
4. Instead of going out during time off from the Air Force, what does David do?
5. Who calls Alice to tell her about the admittance of David's father into the hospital?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)