|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Foolish Crusade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the enlisting sergeant compare David to?
(a) John Boyd.
(b) "Tex" Johnston.
(c) Chuck Yeager.
(d) Christopher Platte.
2. Who is David's "bunk buddy" in the Air Force?
3. While staying with his father in the hospital, David goes to see his mother. Who answers the door at his mother's house?
(d) His grandmother.
4. What does David's mother tell her mother (David's grandmother) that David did when he visited?
(a) Slapped his brother.
(b) Stormed into the house and tore it up.
(c) Made his mother cry.
(d) Broke her television.
5. Who wrote the letter that David wished he never received?
(a) His foster mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. After examining David, what does the nurse come to find out is David's real injury?
2. How long is David heavily sedated due to his illness?
3. How does David cope with his father's death?
4. Upon entering the hospital to see David's father, what does the smell remind him of?
5. What happened to the home of David's mother while he was in Egypt?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)