|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Foolish Crusade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After examining David, what does the nurse come to find out is David's real injury?
(a) A crushed larynx.
(b) A swollen Adam's apple.
(c) A crushed nasal passage.
(d) A bruised esophagus.
2. Much to David's surprise, how long has his father been in the hospital?
(a) Four days.
(b) Four months.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Four years.
3. Where is David at in the beginning of his book?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The garage.
(c) His bedroom.
(d) The basement.
4. What book written by Gary Powers does David spend time reading?
(a) One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
(b) The Sound and the Fury.
(c) Operation Overflight.
(d) Animal Farm.
5. What are the two names that David calls his mother?
(a) Mommy and Mom.
(b) Mom and The Monster.
(c) Mother and The Monster.
(d) Mommy and The Mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David refuse to say anything bad about his mother to the nurse?
2. Upon first entering the nurse's office, what does the nurse think is wrong with David?
3. What is the name of the Technical Sergeant, or David's supervisor, that finally tells him he is doing a great job?
4. Why is David sick at the beginning of the second chapter?
5. Who wrote the letter that David wished he never received?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)