|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Foolish Crusade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While speaking about her family, where does David's mother say Ronald is stationed at?
2. The last time David saw his father, he showed him his prized possession. What is his father's prized possession?
(a) David's birth certificate.
(b) His retiremant papers.
(c) A photo of his wedding.
(d) His fireman's badge.
3. What does the enlisting sergeant call David when talking to him about planes?
4. How long is David heavily sedated due to his illness?
(a) Three days.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Over a week.
(d) Over a month.
5. According to the nurse, what is David's first priority relating to his father's stay in the hospital?
(a) Making financial arrangements for hospital bills.
(b) Making plans to move his father into a nursing home.
(c) Spending time with his father.
(d) Making funeral arrangements.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David's grandmother compare talking about the past to?
2. On the day that David runs late for the hospital, what lie does David tell his father?
3. What book written by Gary Powers does David spend time reading?
4. What decision does David make during the summer of 1978?
5. According to David, who is the only one who can save his father?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)