|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Foolish Crusade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the date that David was placed into protective custody?
(a) August 24, 1979.
(b) January 1, 1974.
(c) March 5, 1973.
(d) December 31, 1973.
2. What is the mission to Egypt nicknamed?
(a) Tent Offense.
(b) Proud Phantom.
(c) Digger's Dream.
(d) Desert Seige.
3. Who called David at his foster parent's home while taking a break from staying with his father in the hospital?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His father.
(d) His mother.
4. Why is David's grandmother upset with Russell?
(a) He yells at his mother.
(b) He joins the Marines.
(c) He doesn't call her.
(d) He borrows a metal chest and returns it damaged.
5. What statement does David make at the very end of Chapter 1?
(a) I am going to make mom hurt.
(b) I want to stand up for myself.
(c) I am ready to die.
(d) I am done with hurting.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to David, what word is associated with the highest compliment that his father could give him?
2. Why is David sick at the beginning of the second chapter?
3. Where does David work as a short-order cook?
4. How does David impress the recruiting officer while filling out his Air Force enlistment papers?
5. Where does the book begin?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)