|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Regroup.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon returning to his base after the funeral, what illness does David come down with?
2. According to Aunt Jane, times were different in the past and nicknamed what?
(a) The days of blind bliss.
(b) The days of wine and roses.
(c) The days of ask nothing.
(d) The days of privacy.
3. Upon entering his mother's home, what smell made David's eyes water?
(c) Cigar smoke.
4. What is the date of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
(a) August 1, 1979.
(b) August 24, 1979.
(c) October 1, 1979.
(d) October 24, 1979.
5. What is the name of the Technical Sergeant, or David's supervisor, that finally tells him he is doing a great job?
Short Answer Questions
1. While speaking about her family, where does David's mother say Ronald is stationed at?
2. According to David, who is the only one who can save his father?
3. Much to David's surprise, how long has his father been in the hospital?
4. During David's nightmares, how does he see his mother?
5. After basic training is completed, what position does David get in the Air Force?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)