|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Regroup.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David think his father's admittance into the hospital will do for his family?
(a) Bring his parents back together.
(b) Create a relationship between David and his mother.
(c) Bring him closure regarding his abusive family.
(d) Create a relationship between David and his father.
2. Why is David sick at the beginning of the second chapter?
(a) Because he is flying.
(b) Because he is going to see his brother.
(c) Because he has cancer.
(d) Because he has pneumonia.
3. What does David describe his knight-in-shining-armor plans as?
(a) Stupid selfishness.
(b) Self-sacrificing horridity.
(c) Idiotic pipe dreams.
(d) A waste.
4. On the day that David runs late for the hospital, what lie does David tell his father?
(a) That his brothers are coming to visit.
(b) That the doctor says he is going to be okay.
(c) That his mother is coming to visit.
(d) That he is leaving in an hour.
5. Where is David's plane landing at the end of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
(c) San Antonio.
(d) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What statement does David make at the very end of Chapter 1?
2. Who does the enlisting sergeant compare David to?
3. What does the enlisting sergeant call David when talking to him about planes?
4. In the hospital, what story does David tell his father so that he can talk to him without worrying what to say?
5. Who called David at his foster parent's home while taking a break from staying with his father in the hospital?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)