|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Regroup.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon returning to his base after the funeral, what illness does David come down with?
2. Which one of David's brothers came to the hospital to see their father before David arrived?
3. During David's nightmares, how does he see his mother?
(a) In a hospital room.
(b) Standing like a statue at the end of a hall.
(c) Holding her arms out to welcome him into an embrace.
(d) In a grave.
4. Why does David refuse to say anything bad about his mother to the nurse?
(a) Because he claims no one wins against her.
(b) Because she will die.
(c) Because she is sick.
(d) Because she will deny everything.
5. How long is David heavily sedated due to his illness?
(a) Over a month.
(b) Over a week.
(c) Three days.
(d) Three weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to David, what word is associated with the highest compliment that his father could give him?
2. What is the name of the Technical Sergeant, or David's supervisor, that finally tells him he is doing a great job?
3. Upon entering the hospital to see David's father, what does the smell remind him of?
4. Where is David's plane landing at the end of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
5. While talking to his father in the hospital, why does David say he joined the Air Force?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)