|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Regroup.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes to the hospital with David to see his father for the first time?
(c) His mother.
2. What does David's mother call him?
3. According to Aunt Jane, times were different in the past and nicknamed what?
(a) The days of privacy.
(b) The days of ask nothing.
(c) The days of wine and roses.
(d) The days of blind bliss.
4. What does the nurse tell Steve he has to do in order to allow his father to "go?"
(a) Sign the papers to stop treatment.
(b) Make sure he knows the funeral plans are taken care of.
(c) Tell him he loves him.
(d) Tell him he will be okay and let him go.
5. What is the name of David's foster mother?
(a) Ms. Gold.
(b) Mrs. Freeland.
(c) Mrs. Zeigler.
(d) Mrs. Turnbough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the enlisting sergeant call David when talking to him about planes?
2. Much to David's surprise, how long has his father been in the hospital?
3. While speaking about her family, where does David's mother say Ronald is stationed at?
4. According to David's mother, he is not a person. What is he?
5. Who is David's "bunk buddy" in the Air Force?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)