|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Regroup.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After basic training is completed, what position does David get in the Air Force?
(a) A gunner.
(b) A cook.
(c) A fireman.
(d) A pilot.
2. What is the first thing David does upon returning from Egypt?
(a) Call his mother.
(b) Call his grandmother.
(c) Call Alice.
(d) Call Russell.
3. What does David's mother tell her mother (David's grandmother) that David did when he visited?
(a) Stormed into the house and tore it up.
(b) Made his mother cry.
(c) Broke her television.
(d) Slapped his brother.
4. How does David impress the recruiting officer while filling out his Air Force enlistment papers?
(a) By his schooling.
(b) By his knowledge of planes.
(c) By his physical strength.
(d) By his courage.
5. Upon entering the hospital to see David's father, what does the smell remind him of?
(a) Being trapped in a bathroom during his abusive childhood.
(b) Being in the airplane bathroom.
(c) His grandmother's home.
(d) His mother's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. After examining David, what does the nurse come to find out is David's real injury?
2. While staying with his father in the hospital, David goes to see his mother. Who answers the door at his mother's house?
3. During David's nightmares, how does he see his mother?
4. The last time David saw his father, he showed him his prized possession. What is his father's prized possession?
5. What statement does David make at the very end of Chapter 1?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)