|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Regroup.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to David, who is the only one who can save his father?
(a) No one can save him.
(c) His father.
2. What were the last words Aunt Jane and David's father (right before David enlisted in the Air Force) said when getting off the phone after telling David that "There are no guarantees in life?"
(a) Be yourself.
(b) I am so proud of you.
(c) I love you.
(d) Don't let it consume you.
3. What does David's mother tell her mother (David's grandmother) that David did when he visited?
(a) Broke her television.
(b) Made his mother cry.
(c) Slapped his brother.
(d) Stormed into the house and tore it up.
4. Why does David refuse to say anything bad about his mother to the nurse?
(a) Because he claims no one wins against her.
(b) Because she will deny everything.
(c) Because she is sick.
(d) Because she will die.
5. Who is David's "bunk buddy" in the Air Force?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the nurse tell Steve he has to do in order to allow his father to "go?"
2. What is the last thing that David said to his father before he died?
3. What does David's mother call him?
4. Where does David work as a short-order cook?
5. Who calls Alice to tell her about the admittance of David's father into the hospital?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)