|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Regroup.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is there no casket at the funeral of David's father?
(a) His body was misplaced at the morgue.
(b) He was cremated.
(c) His mother refused to buy a casket.
(d) The hospital refused to release the body.
2. Which one of David's brothers came to the hospital to see their father before David arrived?
3. What is the name of the Technical Sergeant, or David's supervisor, that finally tells him he is doing a great job?
4. Who does David find out has died while he was in Egypt?
(a) Uncle Dan.
(c) His mother.
5. Who does the enlisting sergeant compare David to?
(a) "Tex" Johnston.
(b) John Boyd.
(c) Christopher Platte.
(d) Chuck Yeager.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David want his mother to do to him?
2. While looking at pictures in his mother's bedroom, who is missing in all of the photos?
3. Who wrote the letter that David wished he never received?
4. Why is David sick at the beginning of the second chapter?
5. What is the name of David's social worker?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)