|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Regroup.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the nurse, what is David's first priority relating to his father's stay in the hospital?
(a) Making financial arrangements for hospital bills.
(b) Making plans to move his father into a nursing home.
(c) Making funeral arrangements.
(d) Spending time with his father.
2. What were the last words Aunt Jane and David's father (right before David enlisted in the Air Force) said when getting off the phone after telling David that "There are no guarantees in life?"
(a) I am so proud of you.
(b) Be yourself.
(c) I love you.
(d) Don't let it consume you.
3. How does David cope with his father's death?
4. Why does David call his grandmother when he gets home from Egypt?
(a) To check on his brothers.
(b) To check on his mother.
(c) To see if she got the money he sent her.
(d) To get his aunt's phone number.
5. What happened to the home of David's mother while he was in Egypt?
(a) It was struck by lightening and burned down.
(b) It went into foreclosure.
(c) Stan accidently burned it down.
(d) She sold it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is David's plane landing at the end of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
2. Much to David's surprise, how long has his father been in the hospital?
3. According to David, what word is associated with the highest compliment that his father could give him?
4. What statement does David make at the very end of Chapter 1?
5. How long is David heavily sedated due to his illness?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)