|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Regroup.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last thing that David said to his father before he died?
(a) I have some papers to sign.
(b) I love you.
(c) I'll meet you at the river.
(d) I'll go pack your things.
2. What is the name of David's foster mother?
(a) Mrs. Freeland.
(b) Ms. Gold.
(c) Mrs. Turnbough.
(d) Mrs. Zeigler.
3. Upon returning to his base after the funeral, what illness does David come down with?
4. Who called David at his foster parent's home while taking a break from staying with his father in the hospital?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
5. Who goes to the hospital with David to see his father for the first time?
(c) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Aunt Jane, times were different in the past and nicknamed what?
2. What statement does David make at the very end of Chapter 1?
3. What are the two names that David calls his mother?
4. Who calls to tell David that his father is in the hospital?
5. Where does the book begin?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)