|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Regroup.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is there no casket at the funeral of David's father?
(a) His body was misplaced at the morgue.
(b) His mother refused to buy a casket.
(c) The hospital refused to release the body.
(d) He was cremated.
2. What does the enlisting sergeant call David when talking to him about planes?
3. According to David, what word is associated with the highest compliment that his father could give him?
4. Why does David refuse to say anything bad about his mother to the nurse?
(a) Because he claims no one wins against her.
(b) Because she is sick.
(c) Because she will deny everything.
(d) Because she will die.
5. While staying with his father in the hospital, David goes to see his mother. Who answers the door at his mother's house?
(a) His grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David call his grandmother when he gets home from Egypt?
2. What is the name of David's social worker?
3. While looking at pictures in his mother's bedroom, who is missing in all of the photos?
4. What is the name of David's foster mother?
5. Why is David sick at the beginning of the second chapter?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)