|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Regroup.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While talking to his father in the hospital, why does David say he joined the Air Force?
(a) To become a pilot and prove that he can be successful.
(b) To become a fireman and honor his father.
(c) To get away from his mother.
(d) To follow the military motto and "be all that he can be."
2. According to David's mother, who is the man of the house?
3. Who calls Alice to tell her about the admittance of David's father into the hospital?
(a) David's brother Stan.
(b) David's mother.
(c) David's brother Russell.
(d) David's father.
4. After examining David, what does the nurse come to find out is David's real injury?
(a) A bruised esophagus.
(b) A swollen Adam's apple.
(c) A crushed nasal passage.
(d) A crushed larynx.
5. What does the enlisting sergeant call David when talking to him about planes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who called David at his foster parent's home while taking a break from staying with his father in the hospital?
2. While speaking about her family, where does David's mother say Ronald is stationed at?
3. According to David, what word is associated with the highest compliment that his father could give him?
4. Why is David sick at the beginning of the second chapter?
5. What is the name of David's social worker?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)