|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Regroup.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the home of David's mother while he was in Egypt?
(a) It was struck by lightening and burned down.
(b) It went into foreclosure.
(c) She sold it.
(d) Stan accidently burned it down.
2. On the day that David runs late for the hospital, what lie does David tell his father?
(a) That he is leaving in an hour.
(b) That the doctor says he is going to be okay.
(c) That his brothers are coming to visit.
(d) That his mother is coming to visit.
3. Upon entering the hospital to see David's father, what does the smell remind him of?
(a) His mother's death.
(b) Being trapped in a bathroom during his abusive childhood.
(c) Being in the airplane bathroom.
(d) His grandmother's home.
4. After examining David, what does the nurse come to find out is David's real injury?
(a) A bruised esophagus.
(b) A crushed larynx.
(c) A swollen Adam's apple.
(d) A crushed nasal passage.
5. While speaking about her family, where does David's mother say Ronald is stationed at?
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision does David make during the summer of 1978?
2. According to David's mother, who is the man of the house?
3. In the hospital, what story does David tell his father so that he can talk to him without worrying what to say?
4. According to David's mother, he is not a person. What is he?
5. During David's nightmares, how does he see his mother?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)