|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Regroup.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David think his father's admittance into the hospital will do for his family?
(a) Bring him closure regarding his abusive family.
(b) Create a relationship between David and his mother.
(c) Bring his parents back together.
(d) Create a relationship between David and his father.
2. What excuse does David's mother come up with to cover up his injuries sustained from being pushed down the stairs?
(a) He was wrestling with his brothers.
(b) He was sleep-walking.
(c) He tripped.
(d) He fell off his bike.
3. What is the first thing David does upon returning from Egypt?
(a) Call his mother.
(b) Call Russell.
(c) Call his grandmother.
(d) Call Alice.
4. After examining David, what does the nurse come to find out is David's real injury?
(a) A crushed larynx.
(b) A bruised esophagus.
(c) A swollen Adam's apple.
(d) A crushed nasal passage.
5. What is the last thing that David said to his father before he died?
(a) I'll go pack your things.
(b) I have some papers to sign.
(c) I love you.
(d) I'll meet you at the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is David's "bunk buddy" in the Air Force?
2. Who wrote the letter that David wished he never received?
3. In the hospital, what story does David tell his father so that he can talk to him without worrying what to say?
4. What is the name of the Technical Sergeant, or David's supervisor, that finally tells him he is doing a great job?
5. What does David want his mother to do to him?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)