|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Regroup.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While speaking about her family, where does David's mother say Ronald is stationed at?
2. Who called David at his foster parent's home while taking a break from staying with his father in the hospital?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His grandmother.
3. What is the mission to Egypt nicknamed?
(a) Tent Offense.
(b) Desert Seige.
(c) Proud Phantom.
(d) Digger's Dream.
4. On the day that David runs late for the hospital, what lie does David tell his father?
(a) That his mother is coming to visit.
(b) That his brothers are coming to visit.
(c) That he is leaving in an hour.
(d) That the doctor says he is going to be okay.
5. During David's nightmares, how does he see his mother?
(a) Holding her arms out to welcome him into an embrace.
(b) In a grave.
(c) Standing like a statue at the end of a hall.
(d) In a hospital room.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Aunt Jane, times were different in the past and nicknamed what?
2. Who wrote the letter that David wished he never received?
3. What were the last words Aunt Jane and David's father (right before David enlisted in the Air Force) said when getting off the phone after telling David that "There are no guarantees in life?"
4. Much to David's surprise, how long has his father been in the hospital?
5. According to the nurse, what is David's first priority relating to his father's stay in the hospital?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)