|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Regroup.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last thing that David said to his father before he died?
(a) I have some papers to sign.
(b) I'll go pack your things.
(c) I'll meet you at the river.
(d) I love you.
2. What were the last words Aunt Jane and David's father (right before David enlisted in the Air Force) said when getting off the phone after telling David that "There are no guarantees in life?"
(a) Don't let it consume you.
(b) I love you.
(c) I am so proud of you.
(d) Be yourself.
3. According to David's mother, he is not a person. What is he?
(a) An object.
(b) A waste.
(c) An animal.
(d) A thing.
4. How does David cope with his father's death?
5. Instead of going out during time off from the Air Force, what does David do?
(a) Call all of his family.
(b) Write letters home.
(d) Lie in bed and cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is David's aviation mentor?
2. What is the mission to Egypt nicknamed?
3. Why does David refuse to say anything bad about his mother to the nurse?
4. Who calls to tell David that his father is in the hospital?
5. While looking at pictures in his mother's bedroom, who is missing in all of the photos?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)