|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Regroup.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the autobiography, what does David say is the nickname given to foster children?
2. What causes David's father to be hospitalized?
(a) Muscular Dystrophy.
(b) Ideopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.
(d) Acute Leukemia.
3. According to David, what word is associated with the highest compliment that his father could give him?
4. While looking at pictures in his mother's bedroom, who is missing in all of the photos?
(b) David and his father.
(c) His grandmother.
5. What item of his father's does David take from the coat in the closet?
(a) His father's medicine.
(b) His father's medical card.
(c) His father's badge.
(d) His father's admittance papers.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the day that David runs late for the hospital, what lie does David tell his father?
2. After examining David, what does the nurse come to find out is David's real injury?
3. What decision does David make during the summer of 1978?
4. Who called David at his foster parent's home while taking a break from staying with his father in the hospital?
5. What is the date of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)