|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Regroup.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon returning to his base after the funeral, what illness does David come down with?
2. According to David, what word is associated with the highest compliment that his father could give him?
3. What is the name of the male nurse that meets David to inform him about his father's condition?
4. What is the mission to Egypt nicknamed?
(a) Desert Seige.
(b) Digger's Dream.
(c) Proud Phantom.
(d) Tent Offense.
5. According to the phone call, how long does David's father have left to live?
(a) A few weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) A few days.
(d) A month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the date that David was placed into protective custody?
2. What causes David's father to be hospitalized?
3. Where does David work as a short-order cook?
4. What were the last words Aunt Jane and David's father (right before David enlisted in the Air Force) said when getting off the phone after telling David that "There are no guarantees in life?"
5. What is the date of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)