|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Regroup.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After examining David, what does the nurse come to find out is David's real injury?
(a) A bruised esophagus.
(b) A crushed nasal passage.
(c) A crushed larynx.
(d) A swollen Adam's apple.
2. What does David describe his knight-in-shining-armor plans as?
(a) Stupid selfishness.
(b) Idiotic pipe dreams.
(c) A waste.
(d) Self-sacrificing horridity.
3. What is the last thing that David said to his father before he died?
(a) I'll meet you at the river.
(b) I love you.
(c) I have some papers to sign.
(d) I'll go pack your things.
4. Much to David's surprise, how long has his father been in the hospital?
(a) Four days.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Four months.
(d) Four years.
5. According to David's mother, he is not a person. What is he?
(a) An animal.
(b) An object.
(c) A thing.
(d) A waste.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the hospital, what story does David tell his father so that he can talk to him without worrying what to say?
2. What statement does David make at the very end of Chapter 1?
3. What does David want his mother to do to him?
4. Instead of going out during time off from the Air Force, what does David do?
5. What happened to the home of David's mother while he was in Egypt?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)