|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wishful Thinking.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls to tell David that his father is in the hospital?
(a) His Mother.
(b) His superior officer.
(d) His brother.
2. Upon entering the hospital to see David's father, what does the smell remind him of?
(a) Being in the airplane bathroom.
(b) His mother's death.
(c) His grandmother's home.
(d) Being trapped in a bathroom during his abusive childhood.
3. Upon first entering the nurse's office, what does the nurse think is wrong with David?
(a) He has third-degree burns.
(b) He has a broken leg.
(c) He is hyperventilating.
(d) He is losing too much blood.
4. According to David, what word is associated with the highest compliment that his father could give him?
5. What does the enlisting sergeant call David when talking to him about planes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the only letters that David regularly receives while in basic training?
2. What causes David's father to be hospitalized?
3. What are the two names that David calls his mother?
4. Which one of David's brothers came to the hospital to see their father before David arrived?
5. What does David want his mother to do to him?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)