|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wishful Thinking.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is David's aviation mentor?
(a) Michael Marsh.
(b) Scott Trinder.
(c) Timothy Michaels.
(d) Michael Timmons.
2. What does David think his father's admittance into the hospital will do for his family?
(a) Create a relationship between David and his father.
(b) Bring his parents back together.
(c) Create a relationship between David and his mother.
(d) Bring him closure regarding his abusive family.
3. Which one of David's brothers came to the hospital to see their father before David arrived?
4. According to David, what word is associated with the highest compliment that his father could give him?
5. What statement does David make at the very end of Chapter 1?
(a) I am done with hurting.
(b) I am ready to die.
(c) I want to stand up for myself.
(d) I am going to make mom hurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does David's mother come up with to cover up his injuries sustained from being pushed down the stairs?
2. Who goes to the hospital with David to see his father for the first time?
3. In the autobiography, what does David say is the nickname given to foster children?
4. After examining David, what does the nurse come to find out is David's real injury?
5. Instead of going out during time off from the Air Force, what does David do?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)