|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wishful Thinking.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the letter that David wished he never received?
(a) His foster mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
2. Instead of going out during time off from the Air Force, what does David do?
(a) Lie in bed and cry.
(c) Write letters home.
(d) Call all of his family.
3. What is the name of the male nurse that meets David to inform him about his father's condition?
4. Why is David sick at the beginning of the second chapter?
(a) Because he has pneumonia.
(b) Because he has cancer.
(c) Because he is flying.
(d) Because he is going to see his brother.
5. What is the name of David's social worker?
(a) Ms. Smith.
(b) Ms. Free.
(c) Ms. Silver.
(d) Ms. Gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What statement does David make at the very end of Chapter 1?
2. Where does the book begin?
3. What item of his father's does David take from the coat in the closet?
4. During David's nightmares, how does he see his mother?
5. Upon entering the hospital to see David's father, what does the smell remind him of?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)