|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wishful Thinking.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of David's brothers came to the hospital to see their father before David arrived?
2. Who is David's "bunk buddy" in the Air Force?
3. What was the date that David was placed into protective custody?
(a) December 31, 1973.
(b) January 1, 1974.
(c) August 24, 1979.
(d) March 5, 1973.
4. Where does the book begin?
(a) Red River, California.
(b) San Francisco, California.
(c) Russian RIver, California.
(d) Daly City, California.
5. What causes David's father to be hospitalized?
(a) Acute Leukemia.
(c) Muscular Dystrophy.
(d) Ideopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.
Short Answer Questions
1. During David's nightmares, how does he see his mother?
2. According to the nurse, what is David's first priority relating to his father's stay in the hospital?
3. Who calls to tell David that his father is in the hospital?
4. What is the name of the male nurse that meets David to inform him about his father's condition?
5. Where is David at in the beginning of his book?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)