|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wishful Thinking.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After basic training is completed, what position does David get in the Air Force?
(a) A fireman.
(b) A cook.
(c) A gunner.
(d) A pilot.
2. How does David impress the recruiting officer while filling out his Air Force enlistment papers?
(a) By his schooling.
(b) By his courage.
(c) By his knowledge of planes.
(d) By his physical strength.
3. What is the name of the male nurse that meets David to inform him about his father's condition?
4. Where is David's plane landing at the end of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
(a) San Antonio.
(d) San Francisco.
5. The last time David saw his father, he showed him his prized possession. What is his father's prized possession?
(a) His fireman's badge.
(b) David's birth certificate.
(c) A photo of his wedding.
(d) His retiremant papers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon entering the hospital to see David's father, what does the smell remind him of?
2. What does David want his mother to do to him?
3. After examining David, what does the nurse come to find out is David's real injury?
4. Who is David's aviation mentor?
5. Who is David's "bunk buddy" in the Air Force?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)