|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wishful Thinking.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the nurse, what is David's first priority relating to his father's stay in the hospital?
(a) Spending time with his father.
(b) Making funeral arrangements.
(c) Making financial arrangements for hospital bills.
(d) Making plans to move his father into a nursing home.
2. After examining David, what does the nurse come to find out is David's real injury?
(a) A crushed nasal passage.
(b) A bruised esophagus.
(c) A crushed larynx.
(d) A swollen Adam's apple.
3. Where is David at in the beginning of his book?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The garage.
(c) The basement.
(d) His bedroom.
4. Why is David sick at the beginning of the second chapter?
(a) Because he has pneumonia.
(b) Because he is flying.
(c) Because he has cancer.
(d) Because he is going to see his brother.
5. During David's nightmares, how does he see his mother?
(a) Holding her arms out to welcome him into an embrace.
(b) Standing like a statue at the end of a hall.
(c) In a grave.
(d) In a hospital room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David want his mother to do to him?
2. Who goes to the hospital with David to see his father for the first time?
3. Which one of David's brothers came to the hospital to see their father before David arrived?
4. According to David's mother, he is not a person. What is he?
5. Who is David's "bunk buddy" in the Air Force?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)