|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wishful Thinking.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the date of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
(a) October 1, 1979.
(b) August 24, 1979.
(c) August 1, 1979.
(d) October 24, 1979.
2. In the autobiography, what does David say is the nickname given to foster children?
3. Much to David's surprise, how long has his father been in the hospital?
(a) Four months.
(b) Four years.
(c) Four days.
(d) Four weeks.
4. What is the name of the Technical Sergeant, or David's supervisor, that finally tells him he is doing a great job?
5. After examining David, what does the nurse come to find out is David's real injury?
(a) A swollen Adam's apple.
(b) A bruised esophagus.
(c) A crushed nasal passage.
(d) A crushed larynx.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes David's father to be hospitalized?
2. According to the nurse, what is David's first priority relating to his father's stay in the hospital?
3. While talking to his father in the hospital, why does David say he joined the Air Force?
4. Where does the book begin?
5. Who does the enlisting sergeant compare David to?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)