|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wishful Thinking.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of David's social worker?
(a) Ms. Free.
(b) Ms. Gold.
(c) Ms. Silver.
(d) Ms. Smith.
2. Who goes to the hospital with David to see his father for the first time?
(d) His mother.
3. What does the enlisting sergeant call David when talking to him about planes?
4. According to David's mother, he is not a person. What is he?
(a) An object.
(b) A thing.
(c) An animal.
(d) A waste.
5. Why is David sick at the beginning of the second chapter?
(a) Because he is flying.
(b) Because he is going to see his brother.
(c) Because he has cancer.
(d) Because he has pneumonia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Much to David's surprise, how long has his father been in the hospital?
2. In the autobiography, what does David say is the nickname given to foster children?
3. What does David think his father's admittance into the hospital will do for his family?
4. Who is David's "bunk buddy" in the Air Force?
5. What decision does David make during the summer of 1978?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)