|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wishful Thinking.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon first entering the nurse's office, what does the nurse think is wrong with David?
(a) He is losing too much blood.
(b) He is hyperventilating.
(c) He has third-degree burns.
(d) He has a broken leg.
2. Who does the enlisting sergeant compare David to?
(a) John Boyd.
(b) "Tex" Johnston.
(c) Chuck Yeager.
(d) Christopher Platte.
3. Instead of going out during time off from the Air Force, what does David do?
(a) Lie in bed and cry.
(b) Call all of his family.
(c) Write letters home.
4. According to David, who is the only one who can save his father?
(a) His father.
(c) No one can save him.
5. What does the enlisting sergeant call David when talking to him about planes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is David's aviation mentor?
2. What is the name of David's social worker?
3. According to the phone call, how long does David's father have left to live?
4. Who is David's "bunk buddy" in the Air Force?
5. Who wrote the letter that David wished he never received?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)