|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wishful Thinking.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the phone call, how long does David's father have left to live?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) A few days.
(c) A few weeks.
(d) A month.
2. What does David make the nurse promise after she tells him she knows the truth about the abuse?
(a) That she will never tell.
(b) That she will forget.
(c) That his mom will go to jail.
(d) That she won't tell for today.
3. According to David, who is the only one who can save his father?
(b) His father.
(c) No one can save him.
4. What was the date that David was placed into protective custody?
(a) December 31, 1973.
(b) August 24, 1979.
(c) January 1, 1974.
(d) March 5, 1973.
5. Which one of David's brothers came to the hospital to see their father before David arrived?
Short Answer Questions
1. The last time David saw his father, he showed him his prized possession. What is his father's prized possession?
2. Who calls to tell David that his father is in the hospital?
3. What is the date of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
4. What item of his father's does David take from the coat in the closet?
5. What is the name of David's social worker?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)