|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wishful Thinking.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of David's social worker?
(a) Ms. Gold.
(b) Ms. Silver.
(c) Ms. Free.
(d) Ms. Smith.
2. According to David, who is the only one who can save his father?
(a) No one can save him.
(c) His father.
3. Which one of David's brothers came to the hospital to see their father before David arrived?
4. What does David think his father's admittance into the hospital will do for his family?
(a) Create a relationship between David and his father.
(b) Bring him closure regarding his abusive family.
(c) Create a relationship between David and his mother.
(d) Bring his parents back together.
5. After examining David, what does the nurse come to find out is David's real injury?
(a) A swollen Adam's apple.
(b) A crushed larynx.
(c) A bruised esophagus.
(d) A crushed nasal passage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is David sick at the beginning of the second chapter?
2. During David's nightmares, how does he see his mother?
3. What does David make the nurse promise after she tells him she knows the truth about the abuse?
4. What does the enlisting sergeant call David when talking to him about planes?
5. Where is David's plane landing at the end of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)