|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wishful Thinking.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David think his father's admittance into the hospital will do for his family?
(a) Bring him closure regarding his abusive family.
(b) Bring his parents back together.
(c) Create a relationship between David and his father.
(d) Create a relationship between David and his mother.
2. How does David impress the recruiting officer while filling out his Air Force enlistment papers?
(a) By his physical strength.
(b) By his knowledge of planes.
(c) By his schooling.
(d) By his courage.
3. Who calls Alice to tell her about the admittance of David's father into the hospital?
(a) David's brother Stan.
(b) David's brother Russell.
(c) David's father.
(d) David's mother.
4. What are the two names that David calls his mother?
(a) Mother and The Monster.
(b) Mom and The Monster.
(c) Mommy and Mom.
(d) Mommy and The Mother.
5. Who calls to tell David that his father is in the hospital?
(a) His Mother.
(c) His brother.
(d) His superior officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is David sick at the beginning of the second chapter?
2. Who is David's "bunk buddy" in the Air Force?
3. What is the name of David's foster mother?
4. While talking to his father in the hospital, why does David say he joined the Air Force?
5. What are the only letters that David regularly receives while in basic training?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)