|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Wishful Thinking.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Alice to tell her about the admittance of David's father into the hospital?
(a) David's father.
(b) David's brother Russell.
(c) David's mother.
(d) David's brother Stan.
2. Who goes to the hospital with David to see his father for the first time?
(c) His mother.
3. What is the date of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
(a) October 1, 1979.
(b) August 24, 1979.
(c) August 1, 1979.
(d) October 24, 1979.
4. Which one of David's brothers came to the hospital to see their father before David arrived?
5. Why is David sick at the beginning of the second chapter?
(a) Because he has pneumonia.
(b) Because he is flying.
(c) Because he is going to see his brother.
(d) Because he has cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon entering the hospital to see David's father, what does the smell remind him of?
2. What causes David's father to be hospitalized?
3. In the autobiography, what does David say is the nickname given to foster children?
4. After basic training is completed, what position does David get in the Air Force?
5. What does David's mother call him?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)