|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Letter from Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is David's plane landing at the end of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
(a) San Antonio.
(c) San Francisco.
2. Who is David's aviation mentor?
(a) Timothy Michaels.
(b) Michael Marsh.
(c) Scott Trinder.
(d) Michael Timmons.
3. What is the name of the Technical Sergeant, or David's supervisor, that finally tells him he is doing a great job?
4. After examining David, what does the nurse come to find out is David's real injury?
(a) A swollen Adam's apple.
(b) A crushed nasal passage.
(c) A crushed larynx.
(d) A bruised esophagus.
5. Who is David's "bunk buddy" in the Air Force?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David make the nurse promise after she tells him she knows the truth about the abuse?
2. What is the name of David's social worker?
3. What decision does David make during the summer of 1978?
4. What was the date that David was placed into protective custody?
5. The last time David saw his father, he showed him his prized possession. What is his father's prized possession?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)