|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Letter from Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is David at in the beginning of his book?
(a) His bedroom.
(b) The garage.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The basement.
2. According to David's mother, he is not a person. What is he?
(a) A thing.
(b) An object.
(c) A waste.
(d) An animal.
3. Instead of going out during time off from the Air Force, what does David do?
(b) Lie in bed and cry.
(c) Call all of his family.
(d) Write letters home.
4. According to David, what word is associated with the highest compliment that his father could give him?
5. In the autobiography, what does David say is the nickname given to foster children?
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision does David make during the summer of 1978?
2. Why is David sick at the beginning of the second chapter?
3. Who is David's aviation mentor?
4. What is the name of David's social worker?
5. What is the name of David's foster mother?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)