|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Letter from Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the date of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
(a) October 24, 1979.
(b) October 1, 1979.
(c) August 1, 1979.
(d) August 24, 1979.
2. What does David's mother call him?
3. What is the name of the Technical Sergeant, or David's supervisor, that finally tells him he is doing a great job?
4. Where is David at in the beginning of his book?
(a) The basement.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) His bedroom.
(d) The garage.
5. Who is David's "bunk buddy" in the Air Force?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David refuse to say anything bad about his mother to the nurse?
2. What does the enlisting sergeant call David when talking to him about planes?
3. What does David make the nurse promise after she tells him she knows the truth about the abuse?
4. Who does the enlisting sergeant compare David to?
5. How does David impress the recruiting officer while filling out his Air Force enlistment papers?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)