|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Letter from Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After basic training is completed, what position does David get in the Air Force?
(a) A cook.
(b) A pilot.
(c) A fireman.
(d) A gunner.
2. Who calls to tell David that his father is in the hospital?
(a) His brother.
(b) His superior officer.
(d) His Mother.
3. What are the two names that David calls his mother?
(a) Mom and The Monster.
(b) Mother and The Monster.
(c) Mommy and Mom.
(d) Mommy and The Mother.
4. The last time David saw his father, he showed him his prized possession. What is his father's prized possession?
(a) His fireman's badge.
(b) His retiremant papers.
(c) David's birth certificate.
(d) A photo of his wedding.
5. Who is David's aviation mentor?
(a) Scott Trinder.
(b) Michael Timmons.
(c) Michael Marsh.
(d) Timothy Michaels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David make the nurse promise after she tells him she knows the truth about the abuse?
2. Where is David at in the beginning of his book?
3. What does David's mother call him?
4. What is the name of the Technical Sergeant, or David's supervisor, that finally tells him he is doing a great job?
5. What excuse does David's mother come up with to cover up his injuries sustained from being pushed down the stairs?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)