|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Letter from Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to David's mother, he is not a person. What is he?
(a) A waste.
(b) An animal.
(c) An object.
(d) A thing.
2. Who is David's "bunk buddy" in the Air Force?
3. Where is David's plane landing at the end of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
(b) San Antonio.
(d) San Francisco.
4. What is the name of the Technical Sergeant, or David's supervisor, that finally tells him he is doing a great job?
5. After basic training is completed, what position does David get in the Air Force?
(a) A cook.
(b) A pilot.
(c) A fireman.
(d) A gunner.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the autobiography, what does David say is the nickname given to foster children?
2. Upon first entering the nurse's office, what does the nurse think is wrong with David?
3. What was the date that David was placed into protective custody?
4. During David's nightmares, how does he see his mother?
5. Who calls to tell David that his father is in the hospital?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)