|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, All Good Things - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets the second copy of David's first book?
(a) His son.
(b) His mother.
(c) His brother.
(d) His elementary school.
2. What did David's grandmother hear David yelling into a mirror when he was a child?
(a) I'm a bad boy!
(b) Mother is always right!
(c) I don't deserve your love!
(d) I hate myself!
3. What is the name of the Technical Sergeant, or David's supervisor, that finally tells him he is doing a great job?
4. What causes David's father to be hospitalized?
(a) Muscular Dystrophy.
(b) Acute Leukemia.
(d) Ideopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.
5. What is the name of the teacher whom David visits when promoting his first book?
(a) Mr. Thompson.
(b) Mr. Walker.
(c) Mr. Ziegler.
(d) Mr. Pentergast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is David sitting without a care in the world, sipping champagne in the Epilogue?
2. Where does David get a job doing grounds work?
3. Why does Patsy say that the luncheon she received an award for David at "wasn't all that?"
4. Which one of David's favorite planes is retired in 1990?
5. What is David's job aboard the Looking Glass?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)