|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Foolish Crusade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After riding his motorcycle to his grandmother's, where does David end up sleeping on the night he arrives?
(a) In a hotel.
(b) On the porch.
(c) In his mother's old bedroom.
(d) At Russell's house.
2. Who calls Alice to tell her about the admittance of David's father into the hospital?
(a) David's mother.
(b) David's brother Russell.
(c) David's father.
(d) David's brother Stan.
3. What is the name of David's foster mother?
(a) Mrs. Freeland.
(b) Mrs. Zeigler.
(c) Ms. Gold.
(d) Mrs. Turnbough.
4. The last time David saw his father, he showed him his prized possession. What is his father's prized possession?
(a) David's birth certificate.
(b) His fireman's badge.
(c) A photo of his wedding.
(d) His retiremant papers.
5. What is the first thing David does upon returning from Egypt?
(a) Call his mother.
(b) Call Russell.
(c) Call Alice.
(d) Call his grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did David's grandmother hear David yelling into a mirror when he was a child?
2. Which one of David's brothers does he take out while in town visiting his grandmother?
3. Why is there no casket at the funeral of David's father?
4. Upon returning to his base after the funeral, what illness does David come down with?
5. What is the mission to Egypt nicknamed?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)