Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Regroup.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David describe his knight-in-shining-armor plans as?
(a) Self-sacrificing horridity.
(b) A waste.
(c) Idiotic pipe dreams.
(d) Stupid selfishness.
2. According to David, who is the only one who can save his father?
(b) No one can save him.
(d) His father.
3. Why is David sick at the beginning of the second chapter?
(a) Because he has pneumonia.
(b) Because he is going to see his brother.
(c) Because he is flying.
(d) Because he has cancer.
4. What is the name of David's foster mother?
(a) Mrs. Zeigler.
(b) Ms. Gold.
(c) Mrs. Freeland.
(d) Mrs. Turnbough.
5. What does the nurse tell Steve he has to do in order to allow his father to "go?"
(a) Make sure he knows the funeral plans are taken care of.
(b) Tell him he loves him.
(c) Sign the papers to stop treatment.
(d) Tell him he will be okay and let him go.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the last words Aunt Jane and David's father (right before David enlisted in the Air Force) said when getting off the phone after telling David that "There are no guarantees in life?"
2. What book written by Gary Powers does David spend time reading?
3. Upon entering his mother's home, what smell made David's eyes water?
4. According to David's mother, who is the man of the house?
5. What does David's mother tell her mother (David's grandmother) that David did when he visited?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)