|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Last Dance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does David return from Saudi Arabia?
(a) March of 2001.
(b) March of 2009.
(c) March of 1991.
(d) March of 1990.
2. While at his grandmother's, what CAN'T David do?
3. Why is David sick at the beginning of the second chapter?
(a) Because he has cancer.
(b) Because he has pneumonia.
(c) Because he is flying.
(d) Because he is going to see his brother.
4. Who calls to tell David that his father is in the hospital?
(b) His Mother.
(c) His brother.
(d) His superior officer.
5. What does David think his father's admittance into the hospital will do for his family?
(a) Bring him closure regarding his abusive family.
(b) Bring his parents back together.
(c) Create a relationship between David and his mother.
(d) Create a relationship between David and his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. The last time David saw his father, he showed him his prized possession. What is his father's prized possession?
2. What kind of books does David read to his son?
3. While staying with his father in the hospital, David goes to see his mother. Who answers the door at his mother's house?
4. What does David do every payday after he and Patsy are married?
5. Which one of David's brothers came to the hospital to see their father before David arrived?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)