|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Last Dance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the newspaper article regarding the father killing his son, for how long is the man sentenced?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 5 years.
2. Where do David and Patsy become engaged at?
(a) A steakhouse.
(b) A Mexican restaurant.
(c) A fast food restaurant.
(d) An Italian restaurant.
3. What year do rumors begin to spread throughout the military about severe personnel cutbacks?
4. According to David, what word is associated with the highest compliment that his father could give him?
5. David, after making a mental plot to kidnap his mother, decides he would never do such a thing. What does he yell internally?
(a) I'm never gonna be like you!
(b) I will make you pay!
(c) I hate you!
(d) I will never forgive you
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does David's grandmother think he should visit while in town?
2. How does David impress the recruiting officer while filling out his Air Force enlistment papers?
3. After examining David, what does the nurse come to find out is David's real injury?
4. What is the name of the little girl from the neighborhood that David worries about?
5. What was the name of the teacher that David's mother had removed from her position?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)