|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Last Dance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the new plane that David is going to work with?
(b) Stealth Fighter.
2. Which one of David's brothers does he take out while in town visiting his grandmother?
3. Who wrote the letter that David wished he never received?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) His foster mother.
(d) His mother.
4. How long is David heavily sedated due to his illness?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Three days.
(c) Over a week.
(d) Over a month.
5. Who admits to calling social services before David was removed from his mother's home?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. While talking to his father in the hospital, why does David say he joined the Air Force?
2. In August of 1990, what caused David's marital problems to be placed on the back burner?
3. Why is David sick at the beginning of the second chapter?
4. According to Patsy, what is going to make her life whole?
5. How does David impress the recruiting officer while filling out his Air Force enlistment papers?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)