|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Last Dance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is David's childhood hero?
(c) Captain America.
(d) Captain Marvel.
2. What does David do with the money he earns speaking about child abuse?
(a) Refuses it.
(b) Uses it to send to his mother.
(c) Sends it to Patsy for their son.
(d) Sends it to his grandmother.
3. Who stands with David as best man on his wedding day?
(a) David Howard.
(b) His foster father.
(c) J. D. Thom.
4. In August of 1990, what caused David's marital problems to be placed on the back burner?
(a) Timur's invasion of China.
(b) Operation Desert Storm.
(c) Hussein's invasion of Kuwait.
(d) Bush's invasion of Panama.
5. According to the phone call, how long does David's father have left to live?
(a) A few weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) A few days.
(d) A month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ever since his family's visit to his mother's home in Chapter 10, what does David think about every day?
2. What is the mission to Egypt nicknamed?
3. What is the name of the teacher whom David visits when promoting his first book?
4. What does Mr. Zeigler ask David to do after David's presentation at the school?
5. Where is the Pelzer family's first long distance trip to?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)