|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Last Dance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does David work as a short-order cook?
(a) Iron Skillet.
(d) Western Sizzler.
2. After all of the problems with David's Air Force paperwork, what base does he finally get assigned to?
(a) Los Angeles.
3. Who wrote the letter that David wished he never received?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) His foster mother.
(d) His mother.
4. Who does David remember his mother looking like when he was a child?
(a) Snow White.
(c) Sleeping Beauty.
5. What were the last words Aunt Jane and David's father (right before David enlisted in the Air Force) said when getting off the phone after telling David that "There are no guarantees in life?"
(a) I love you.
(b) Don't let it consume you.
(c) I am so proud of you.
(d) Be yourself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is David's youngest brother Kevin when he goes to visit his mother close to his son's first birthday?
2. What is the first thing David does upon returning from Egypt?
3. Who is David's childhood hero?
4. What does Patsy do in July of 1990 that causes David to trust her less?
5. What does David do every payday after he and Patsy are married?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)