|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Last Dance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After examining David, what does the nurse come to find out is David's real injury?
(a) A crushed nasal passage.
(b) A swollen Adam's apple.
(c) A bruised esophagus.
(d) A crushed larynx.
2. What is the name of David's social worker?
(a) Ms. Smith.
(b) Ms. Silver.
(c) Ms. Gold.
(d) Ms. Free.
3. Upon first entering the nurse's office, what does the nurse think is wrong with David?
(a) He has third-degree burns.
(b) He is hyperventilating.
(c) He has a broken leg.
(d) He is losing too much blood.
4. What is the date of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
(a) October 24, 1979.
(b) August 24, 1979.
(c) October 1, 1979.
(d) August 1, 1979.
5. What was the name of the principal that called David's mother everyday while he was in school?
(a) Steve Harmon.
(b) Frank Stiples.
(c) George Michelson.
(d) Pete Hanson.
Short Answer Questions
1. After all of the problems with David's Air Force paperwork, what base does he finally get assigned to?
2. Why is David making the trip to California (the one Patsy accompanies him on)?
3. What does David find out was the final straw before his teachers called social services?
4. What is the nickname the residents at David's apartment complex give him?
5. What did David's grandmother hear David yelling into a mirror when he was a child?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)