|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Last Dance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David tell Patsy he is doing everything that he is (Air Force, volunteering, part-time job)?
(a) To make it better for her and their son.
(b) To feel better about himself.
(c) To help all the children in the world.
(d) Because he cannot stand to be around her.
2. What sport does David's son enjoy playing?
3. Where does the book begin?
(a) Russian RIver, California.
(b) San Francisco, California.
(c) Red River, California.
(d) Daly City, California.
4. What is the first thing David does upon returning from Egypt?
(a) Call Russell.
(b) Call his grandmother.
(c) Call his mother.
(d) Call Alice.
5. Where does David first meet Patsy?
(a) The apartment complex vending area.
(b) The apartment complex pool.
(c) The apartment complex office.
(d) The apartment complex laundry room.
Short Answer Questions
1. In August of 1990, what caused David's marital problems to be placed on the back burner?
2. After examining David, what does the nurse come to find out is David's real injury?
3. Upon returning to his base after the funeral, what illness does David come down with?
4. Who called David at his foster parent's home while taking a break from staying with his father in the hospital?
5. Where do David and Patsy move to soon after they marry?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)