|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Last Dance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is David's youngest brother Kevin when he goes to visit his mother close to his son's first birthday?
2. Upon returning to his base after the funeral, what illness does David come down with?
3. Why does David tell Patsy he is doing everything that he is (Air Force, volunteering, part-time job)?
(a) To make it better for her and their son.
(b) To feel better about himself.
(c) Because he cannot stand to be around her.
(d) To help all the children in the world.
4. What kind of books does David read to his son?
(a) Curious George books.
(b) Corduroy Bear books.
(c) Flight books.
(d) Dr. Seuss books.
5. Which one of David's brothers came to the hospital to see their father before David arrived?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is there no casket at the funeral of David's father?
2. What does Patsy do in July of 1990 that causes David to trust her less?
3. After earning his crew wings, what will David's position be in the Air Force?
4. Who admits to calling social services before David was removed from his mother's home?
5. While speaking about her family, where does David's mother say Ronald is stationed at?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)