|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Last Dance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David want to name his son?
(a) Russell David.
(b) Stephen Russell.
(c) David Joseph.
(d) Stephen Joseph.
2. Where do David and Patsy move to soon after they marry?
(a) To a larger home off base.
(b) In with her mother.
(c) Military housing.
(d) In with his grandmother.
3. Much to David's surprise, how long has his father been in the hospital?
(a) Four months.
(b) Four years.
(c) Four days.
(d) Four weeks.
4. Where is David's plane landing at the end of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
(b) San Antonio.
(c) San Francisco.
5. What does David's mother claim was an accident (during his childhood)?
(a) Choking him.
(b) Stabbing him.
(c) Burning him.
(d) Hitting him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ever since his family's visit to his mother's home in Chapter 10, what does David think about every day?
2. David's grandmother is very hard on Stan. Why is David angry about her lack of patience with Stan?
3. What statement does David make at the very end of Chapter 1?
4. Who does David find out has died while he was in Egypt?
5. After basic training is completed, what position does David get in the Air Force?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)