|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Last Dance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the teacher that David's mother had removed from her position?
(a) Mrs. Ziegler.
(b) Ms. Commons.
(c) Ms. Smith.
(d) Ms. Moss.
2. Why is David's grandmother upset with Russell?
(a) He yells at his mother.
(b) He doesn't call her.
(c) He borrows a metal chest and returns it damaged.
(d) He joins the Marines.
3. Ever since his family's visit to his mother's home in Chapter 10, what does David think about every day?
(a) His childhood.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His son.
4. What does David's mother tell her mother (David's grandmother) that David did when he visited?
(a) Broke her television.
(b) Slapped his brother.
(c) Stormed into the house and tore it up.
(d) Made his mother cry.
5. What does David's mother call him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David do with the money he earns speaking about child abuse?
2. How long is David heavily sedated due to his illness?
3. Which one of David's favorite planes is retired in 1990?
4. What does David tell Patsy he wants to do after getting out of the Air Force?
5. What happens after David gives a presentation at his old elementary school?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)