|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Last Dance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the stuffed alligator that David buys for his baby?
2. Instead of going out during time off from the Air Force, what does David do?
(b) Lie in bed and cry.
(c) Call all of his family.
(d) Write letters home.
3. Who pins David against a wall telling him he shouldn't get married?
(b) His mother.
(c) A female copilot.
(d) A male copilot.
4. After basic training is completed, what position does David get in the Air Force?
(a) A gunner.
(b) A cook.
(c) A fireman.
(d) A pilot.
5. According to the nurse, what is David's first priority relating to his father's stay in the hospital?
(a) Making financial arrangements for hospital bills.
(b) Making plans to move his father into a nursing home.
(c) Spending time with his father.
(d) Making funeral arrangements.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David refuse to say anything bad about his mother to the nurse?
2. Who does the enlisting sergeant compare David to?
3. Who gets the second copy of David's first book?
4. What promotion causes David to work longer hours?
5. Who is David's childhood hero?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)