|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Last Dance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname the residents at David's apartment complex give him?
(b) Fly Boy.
2. Why is there no casket at the funeral of David's father?
(a) His mother refused to buy a casket.
(b) His body was misplaced at the morgue.
(c) He was cremated.
(d) The hospital refused to release the body.
3. What is the name of the Technical Sergeant, or David's supervisor, that finally tells him he is doing a great job?
4. What is the name of the little girl from the neighborhood that David worries about?
5. How does David cope with his father's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who called David at his foster parent's home while taking a break from staying with his father in the hospital?
2. Upon entering the hospital to see David's father, what does the smell remind him of?
3. While at his grandmother's, what CAN'T David do?
4. What does David's mother claim was an accident (during his childhood)?
5. After examining David, what does the nurse come to find out is David's real injury?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)