|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Last Dance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to David's mother, what was his other entity?
(a) The animal.
(b) The monster.
(d) The bad boy.
2. Instead of going out during time off from the Air Force, what does David do?
(b) Call all of his family.
(c) Lie in bed and cry.
(d) Write letters home.
3. Where is David's plane landing at the end of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
(a) San Antonio.
(c) San Francisco.
4. In the autobiography, what does David say is the nickname given to foster children?
5. What are the only letters that David regularly receives while in basic training?
(a) Ones marked "Return to Sender."
(b) Ones from his father.
(c) Ones from his brothers.
(d) Ones from his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the stuffed alligator that David buys for his baby?
2. Who stands with David as best man on his wedding day?
3. After earning his crew wings, what will David's position be in the Air Force?
4. Why does David refuse to say anything bad about his mother to the nurse?
5. After riding his motorcycle to his grandmother's, where does David end up sleeping on the night he arrives?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)