|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Last Dance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After basic training is completed, what position does David get in the Air Force?
(a) A pilot.
(b) A cook.
(c) A fireman.
(d) A gunner.
2. What does David's mother tell her mother (David's grandmother) that David did when he visited?
(a) Stormed into the house and tore it up.
(b) Made his mother cry.
(c) Slapped his brother.
(d) Broke her television.
3. According to the phone call, how long does David's father have left to live?
(a) A few weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) A month.
(d) A few days.
4. What was the name of the principal that called David's mother everyday while he was in school?
(a) Frank Stiples.
(b) George Michelson.
(c) Pete Hanson.
(d) Steve Harmon.
5. What does Mr. Zeigler ask David to do after David's presentation at the school?
(a) Go out to dinner.
(b) Go home.
(c) Come back to his house.
(d) Go on a road trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David impress the recruiting officer while filling out his Air Force enlistment papers?
2. While speaking about her family, where does David's mother say Ronald is stationed at?
3. What happens to Patsy the night after she and David go out for a dinner date?
4. Upon first entering the nurse's office, what does the nurse think is wrong with David?
5. After all of the problems with David's Air Force paperwork, what base does he finally get assigned to?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)