|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Last Dance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does David find out has died while he was in Egypt?
(a) Uncle Dan.
(c) His mother.
2. What are the two names that David calls his mother?
(a) Mother and The Monster.
(b) Mom and The Monster.
(c) Mommy and Mom.
(d) Mommy and The Mother.
3. What does David want to name his son?
(a) Stephen Joseph.
(b) Stephen Russell.
(c) Russell David.
(d) David Joseph.
4. What is one of David's greatest anxieties?
(a) Talking to anyone at any time.
(b) Being in public.
(c) Not paying bills.
(d) Causing stress with Patsy.
5. Much to David's surprise, how long has his father been in the hospital?
(a) Four days.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Four years.
(d) Four months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is David at in the beginning of his book?
2. What were the last words Aunt Jane and David's father (right before David enlisted in the Air Force) said when getting off the phone after telling David that "There are no guarantees in life?"
3. What is the name of the male nurse that meets David to inform him about his father's condition?
4. What does Patsy say about the title of David's first book?
5. After Patsy moves in, who does David find out has cancer?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)