|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Last Dance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After all of the problems with David's Air Force paperwork, what base does he finally get assigned to?
(c) Los Angeles.
2. The last time David saw his father, he showed him his prized possession. What is his father's prized possession?
(a) A photo of his wedding.
(b) His retiremant papers.
(c) His fireman's badge.
(d) David's birth certificate.
3. What are "PCs?"
(a) Politically correct.
(b) Process control.
(c) Primary care.
(d) Penal codes.
4. What is the last thing that David said to his father before he died?
(a) I love you.
(b) I'll go pack your things.
(c) I'll meet you at the river.
(d) I have some papers to sign.
5. In the hospital, what story does David tell his father so that he can talk to him without worrying what to say?
(a) A story about cooking for the Air Force.
(b) A story about the day he was rescued from his mother.
(c) A story about his enlistment process.
(d) A story about their trip to the Russian River.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the nurse, what is David's first priority relating to his father's stay in the hospital?
2. Who does David find out has died while he was in Egypt?
3. Where is David at in the beginning of his book?
4. What does David's mother claim was an accident (during his childhood)?
5. Who calls Alice to tell her about the admittance of David's father into the hospital?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)