|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Last Dance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Much to David's surprise, how long has his father been in the hospital?
(a) Four months.
(b) Four days.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Four years.
2. Who admits to calling social services before David was removed from his mother's home?
(a) His brother.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His father.
(d) His grandmother.
3. What book written by Gary Powers does David spend time reading?
(a) Animal Farm.
(b) One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
(c) The Sound and the Fury.
(d) Operation Overflight.
4. How does David cope with his father's death?
5. After all of the problems with David's Air Force paperwork, what base does he finally get assigned to?
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the identification call sign David uses when calling to the Blackbird?
2. Where is the first place David and Patsy drive to together?
3. In the autobiography, what does David say is the nickname given to foster children?
4. During David's nightmares, how does he see his mother?
5. What ends David's "euphoric honeymoon?"
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)