|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Last Dance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does David ask to be his best man?
(b) David Howard.
2. What item of his father's does David take from the coat in the closet?
(a) His father's admittance papers.
(b) His father's badge.
(c) His father's medical card.
(d) His father's medicine.
3. What year do rumors begin to spread throughout the military about severe personnel cutbacks?
4. The last time David saw his father, he showed him his prized possession. What is his father's prized possession?
(a) A photo of his wedding.
(b) David's birth certificate.
(c) His fireman's badge.
(d) His retiremant papers.
5. Who stands with David as best man on his wedding day?
(b) J. D. Thom.
(c) David Howard.
(d) His foster father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did David's grandmother hear David yelling into a mirror when he was a child?
2. What does David describe his knight-in-shining-armor plans as?
3. What does David make the nurse promise after she tells him she knows the truth about the abuse?
4. What does the nurse tell Steve he has to do in order to allow his father to "go?"
5. During David's nightmares, how does he see his mother?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)