|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Last Dance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the hospital, what story does David tell his father so that he can talk to him without worrying what to say?
(a) A story about his enlistment process.
(b) A story about cooking for the Air Force.
(c) A story about their trip to the Russian River.
(d) A story about the day he was rescued from his mother.
2. Where does David first meet Patsy?
(a) The apartment complex pool.
(b) The apartment complex vending area.
(c) The apartment complex laundry room.
(d) The apartment complex office.
3. What is the name of the little girl from the neighborhood that David worries about?
4. After Patsy moves in, who does David find out has cancer?
(a) His grandmother.
(c) Harold, his foster father.
(d) His mother.
5. Who does David ask to be his best man?
(c) David Howard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is David's son when he leaves for Saudi Arabia?
2. Who wrote the letter that David wished he never received?
3. Who calls Alice to tell her about the admittance of David's father into the hospital?
4. Who does the enlisting sergeant compare David to?
5. What is the name of David's social worker?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)