|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Last Dance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the July of 1990 argument, what does Patsy claim is all David cares about?
(a) Their son.
(b) His past abuse.
(c) Forgiving his mother.
2. What does the enlisting sergeant call David when talking to him about planes?
3. What decision does David make during the summer of 1978?
(a) To become a car salesman.
(b) To see his mother.
(c) To quit high school.
(d) To contact his brothers.
4. What is the last thing that David said to his father before he died?
(a) I'll go pack your things.
(b) I love you.
(c) I have some papers to sign.
(d) I'll meet you at the river.
5. What ends David's "euphoric honeymoon?"
(a) News of his mother's death.
(b) Transfer news to Alaska.
(c) News of his foster mom's death.
(d) Transfer news to Nebraska.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon entering his mother's home, what smell made David's eyes water?
2. While talking to his father in the hospital, why does David say he joined the Air Force?
3. What does Patsy say about the title of David's first book?
4. Where does David first meet Patsy?
5. What is the name of Patsy's mother?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)