|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Slip Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is David's "bunk buddy" in the Air Force?
2. In the autobiography, what does David say is the nickname given to foster children?
3. Instead of going out during time off from the Air Force, what does David do?
(a) Call all of his family.
(c) Write letters home.
(d) Lie in bed and cry.
4. After examining David, what does the nurse come to find out is David's real injury?
(a) A bruised esophagus.
(b) A swollen Adam's apple.
(c) A crushed larynx.
(d) A crushed nasal passage.
5. What is the name of David's foster mother?
(a) Mrs. Turnbough.
(b) Ms. Gold.
(c) Mrs. Freeland.
(d) Mrs. Zeigler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of David's brothers came to the hospital to see their father before David arrived?
2. Who called David at his foster parent's home while taking a break from staying with his father in the hospital?
3. The last time David saw his father, he showed him his prized possession. What is his father's prized possession?
4. Upon first entering the nurse's office, what does the nurse think is wrong with David?
5. According to David, what word is associated with the highest compliment that his father could give him?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)