|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Slip Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the letter that David wished he never received?
(a) His brother.
(b) His foster mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
2. Who is David's aviation mentor?
(a) Timothy Michaels.
(b) Michael Marsh.
(c) Michael Timmons.
(d) Scott Trinder.
3. What was the date that David was placed into protective custody?
(a) December 31, 1973.
(b) January 1, 1974.
(c) March 5, 1973.
(d) August 24, 1979.
4. While speaking about her family, where does David's mother say Ronald is stationed at?
5. Why is there no casket at the funeral of David's father?
(a) He was cremated.
(b) His body was misplaced at the morgue.
(c) His mother refused to buy a casket.
(d) The hospital refused to release the body.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David impress the recruiting officer while filling out his Air Force enlistment papers?
2. What item of his father's does David take from the coat in the closet?
3. Why does David refuse to say anything bad about his mother to the nurse?
4. What decision does David make during the summer of 1978?
5. Upon entering his mother's home, what smell made David's eyes water?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)