|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Slip Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the phone call, how long does David's father have left to live?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) A few days.
(c) A few weeks.
(d) A month.
2. Who goes to the hospital with David to see his father for the first time?
(a) His mother.
3. Much to David's surprise, how long has his father been in the hospital?
(a) Four months.
(b) Four days.
(c) Four years.
(d) Four weeks.
4. What does David make the nurse promise after she tells him she knows the truth about the abuse?
(a) That his mom will go to jail.
(b) That she will forget.
(c) That she won't tell for today.
(d) That she will never tell.
5. Who is David's "bunk buddy" in the Air Force?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the date that David was placed into protective custody?
2. What is the name of David's social worker?
3. What is the name of the male nurse that meets David to inform him about his father's condition?
4. What does David think his father's admittance into the hospital will do for his family?
5. While talking to his father in the hospital, why does David say he joined the Air Force?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)