|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Slip Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The last time David saw his father, he showed him his prized possession. What is his father's prized possession?
(a) His retiremant papers.
(b) His fireman's badge.
(c) A photo of his wedding.
(d) David's birth certificate.
2. Who is David's aviation mentor?
(a) Scott Trinder.
(b) Michael Marsh.
(c) Michael Timmons.
(d) Timothy Michaels.
3. Where does the book begin?
(a) Daly City, California.
(b) Russian RIver, California.
(c) San Francisco, California.
(d) Red River, California.
4. What does David's mother call him?
5. What is the name of the Technical Sergeant, or David's supervisor, that finally tells him he is doing a great job?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is David's plane landing at the end of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
2. According to David's mother, he is not a person. What is he?
3. Instead of going out during time off from the Air Force, what does David do?
4. Who does the enlisting sergeant compare David to?
5. What are the two names that David calls his mother?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)