|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Slip Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes David's father to be hospitalized?
(a) Muscular Dystrophy.
(c) Ideopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.
(d) Acute Leukemia.
2. While speaking about her family, where does David's mother say Ronald is stationed at?
3. Instead of going out during time off from the Air Force, what does David do?
(a) Call all of his family.
(b) Lie in bed and cry.
(d) Write letters home.
4. Where is David at in the beginning of his book?
(a) The basement.
(b) The garage.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) His bedroom.
5. On the day that David runs late for the hospital, what lie does David tell his father?
(a) That he is leaving in an hour.
(b) That the doctor says he is going to be okay.
(c) That his mother is coming to visit.
(d) That his brothers are coming to visit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who called David at his foster parent's home while taking a break from staying with his father in the hospital?
2. In the hospital, what story does David tell his father so that he can talk to him without worrying what to say?
3. According to David, what word is associated with the highest compliment that his father could give him?
4. Upon entering his mother's home, what smell made David's eyes water?
5. Why does David refuse to say anything bad about his mother to the nurse?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)