|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Slip Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During David's nightmares, how does he see his mother?
(a) Standing like a statue at the end of a hall.
(b) In a hospital room.
(c) Holding her arms out to welcome him into an embrace.
(d) In a grave.
2. What is the name of the male nurse that meets David to inform him about his father's condition?
3. Where is David at in the beginning of his book?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The garage.
(c) His bedroom.
(d) The basement.
4. Much to David's surprise, how long has his father been in the hospital?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Four months.
(c) Four days.
(d) Four years.
5. Why is David sick at the beginning of the second chapter?
(a) Because he is going to see his brother.
(b) Because he is flying.
(c) Because he has cancer.
(d) Because he has pneumonia.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to David, what word is associated with the highest compliment that his father could give him?
2. What is the name of David's foster mother?
3. Where is David's plane landing at the end of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
4. According to the phone call, how long does David's father have left to live?
5. Who called David at his foster parent's home while taking a break from staying with his father in the hospital?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)