Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Last Dance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Patsy do in July of 1990 that causes David to trust her less?
(a) Opens a charge card without him knowing.
(b) Calls his mother.
(c) Cheats on him.
(d) Drops their son accidently.
2. What book written by Gary Powers does David spend time reading?
(a) Operation Overflight.
(b) One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
(c) The Sound and the Fury.
(d) Animal Farm.
3. Instead of going out during time off from the Air Force, what does David do?
(b) Call all of his family.
(c) Lie in bed and cry.
(d) Write letters home.
4. Upon entering the hospital to see David's father, what does the smell remind him of?
(a) Being trapped in a bathroom during his abusive childhood.
(b) His grandmother's home.
(c) Being in the airplane bathroom.
(d) His mother's death.
5. What makes Patsy miss the presentation to college students that she accompanies David on?
(a) A fight with David.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Zeigler ask David to do after David's presentation at the school?
2. What was the name of the operation that the F-117 debuted as?
3. According to David's mother, what was his other entity?
4. David, after making a mental plot to kidnap his mother, decides he would never do such a thing. What does he yell internally?
5. What is one of David's greatest anxieties?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)