|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Heaven Sent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes to the hospital with David to see his father for the first time?
(b) His mother.
2. What item of his father's does David take from the coat in the closet?
(a) His father's medical card.
(b) His father's admittance papers.
(c) His father's badge.
(d) His father's medicine.
3. According to the nurse, what is David's first priority relating to his father's stay in the hospital?
(a) Making funeral arrangements.
(b) Making plans to move his father into a nursing home.
(c) Spending time with his father.
(d) Making financial arrangements for hospital bills.
4. Much to David's surprise, how long has his father been in the hospital?
(a) Four days.
(b) Four years.
(c) Four months.
(d) Four weeks.
5. Who does David ask to be his best man?
(d) David Howard.
Short Answer Questions
1. While staying with his father in the hospital, David goes to see his mother. Who answers the door at his mother's house?
2. Where do David and Patsy move to soon after they marry?
3. In the hospital, what story does David tell his father so that he can talk to him without worrying what to say?
4. After riding his motorcycle to his grandmother's, where does David end up sleeping on the night he arrives?
5. The last time David saw his father, he showed him his prized possession. What is his father's prized possession?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)