|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Heaven Sent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the autobiography, what does David say is the nickname given to foster children?
2. What does the enlisting sergeant call David when talking to him about planes?
3. Where do David and Patsy move to soon after they marry?
(a) To a larger home off base.
(b) In with her mother.
(c) Military housing.
(d) In with his grandmother.
4. What does David want to name his son?
(a) Russell David.
(b) David Joseph.
(c) Stephen Joseph.
(d) Stephen Russell.
5. Which one of David's brothers came to the hospital to see their father before David arrived?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the nurse tell Steve he has to do in order to allow his father to "go?"
2. Who does the enlisting sergeant compare David to?
3. What is David's last thought of 1985?
4. Who stands with David as best man on his wedding day?
5. What causes David's father to be hospitalized?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)