|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Heaven Sent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the autobiography, what does David say is the nickname given to foster children?
2. David's grandmother is very hard on Stan. Why is David angry about her lack of patience with Stan?
(a) Stan has Bipolar Disorder.
(b) Stan is mentally retarded.
(c) Stan has Social Anxiety Disorder.
(d) Stan is only 5.
3. How does David impress the recruiting officer while filling out his Air Force enlistment papers?
(a) By his physical strength.
(b) By his knowledge of planes.
(c) By his courage.
(d) By his schooling.
4. What is the name of the stuffed alligator that David buys for his baby?
5. Upon entering the hospital to see David's father, what does the smell remind him of?
(a) His grandmother's home.
(b) His mother's death.
(c) Being in the airplane bathroom.
(d) Being trapped in a bathroom during his abusive childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does David, Patsy, and their son make their first family trip to?
2. Much to David's surprise, how long has his father been in the hospital?
3. Where does David's grandmother think he should visit while in town?
4. Who called David at his foster parent's home while taking a break from staying with his father in the hospital?
5. In the hospital, what story does David tell his father so that he can talk to him without worrying what to say?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)