|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Heaven Sent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon entering his mother's home, what smell made David's eyes water?
(d) Cigar smoke.
2. What was the date that David was placed into protective custody?
(a) August 24, 1979.
(b) March 5, 1973.
(c) December 31, 1973.
(d) January 1, 1974.
3. After riding his motorcycle to his grandmother's, where does David end up sleeping on the night he arrives?
(a) At Russell's house.
(b) In a hotel.
(c) On the porch.
(d) In his mother's old bedroom.
4. While looking at pictures in his mother's bedroom, who is missing in all of the photos?
(b) His grandmother.
(c) David and his father.
5. Which one of David's brothers came to the hospital to see their father before David arrived?
Short Answer Questions
1. While talking to his father in the hospital, why does David say he joined the Air Force?
2. What is the name of David's social worker?
3. What is the date of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
4. Upon entering the hospital to see David's father, what does the smell remind him of?
5. What does the enlisting sergeant call David when talking to him about planes?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)