|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Heaven Sent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is David's last thought of 1985?
(a) How everything is going to be great.
(b) How much he loves Patsy.
(c) How much he loves his mother.
(d) Unworthiness of being a father.
2. What does David want to name his son?
(a) Stephen Joseph.
(b) Stephen Russell.
(c) Russell David.
(d) David Joseph.
3. While staying with his father in the hospital, David goes to see his mother. Who answers the door at his mother's house?
(b) His grandmother.
4. What causes David's father to be hospitalized?
(a) Acute Leukemia.
(c) Ideopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.
(d) Muscular Dystrophy.
5. What decision does David make during the summer of 1978?
(a) To become a car salesman.
(b) To quit high school.
(c) To see his mother.
(d) To contact his brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is David sick at the beginning of the second chapter?
2. Where do David and Patsy move to soon after they marry?
3. What is the name of the male nurse that meets David to inform him about his father's condition?
4. Where does David, Patsy, and their son make their first family trip to?
5. After riding his motorcycle to his grandmother's, where does David end up sleeping on the night he arrives?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)