|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Heaven Sent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David want to name his son?
(a) Stephen Russell.
(b) Stephen Joseph.
(c) Russell David.
(d) David Joseph.
2. How does David impress the recruiting officer while filling out his Air Force enlistment papers?
(a) By his physical strength.
(b) By his schooling.
(c) By his courage.
(d) By his knowledge of planes.
3. Which one of David's brothers does he take out while in town visiting his grandmother?
4. While speaking about her family, where does David's mother say Ronald is stationed at?
5. While talking to his father in the hospital, why does David say he joined the Air Force?
(a) To become a pilot and prove that he can be successful.
(b) To follow the military motto and "be all that he can be."
(c) To become a fireman and honor his father.
(d) To get away from his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item of his father's does David take from the coat in the closet?
2. Who pins David against a wall telling him he shouldn't get married?
3. Who does David ask to be his best man?
4. What does the enlisting sergeant call David when talking to him about planes?
5. What did David's grandmother hear David yelling into a mirror when he was a child?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)