|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Heaven Sent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes to the hospital with David to see his father for the first time?
(d) His mother.
2. What item of his father's does David take from the coat in the closet?
(a) His father's admittance papers.
(b) His father's medical card.
(c) His father's medicine.
(d) His father's badge.
3. While at his grandmother's, what CAN'T David do?
4. Who admits to calling social services before David was removed from his mother's home?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His father.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His brother.
5. What did David's grandmother hear David yelling into a mirror when he was a child?
(a) I don't deserve your love!
(b) I'm a bad boy!
(c) I hate myself!
(d) Mother is always right!
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David do every payday after he and Patsy are married?
2. Where is David's plane landing at the end of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
3. What does the enlisting sergeant call David when talking to him about planes?
4. Who pins David against a wall telling him he shouldn't get married?
5. In the autobiography, what does David say is the nickname given to foster children?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)