|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Heaven Sent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David's grandmother compare talking about the past to?
(a) Opening Pandora's box.
(b) Entering a beehive.
(c) Opening Hell.
(d) Teasing a rabid dog.
2. David's grandmother is very hard on Stan. Why is David angry about her lack of patience with Stan?
(a) Stan is mentally retarded.
(b) Stan has Bipolar Disorder.
(c) Stan has Social Anxiety Disorder.
(d) Stan is only 5.
3. Upon entering the hospital to see David's father, what does the smell remind him of?
(a) Being in the airplane bathroom.
(b) His grandmother's home.
(c) His mother's death.
(d) Being trapped in a bathroom during his abusive childhood.
4. While looking at pictures in his mother's bedroom, who is missing in all of the photos?
(b) His grandmother.
(d) David and his father.
5. While staying with his father in the hospital, David goes to see his mother. Who answers the door at his mother's house?
(a) His grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon entering his mother's home, what smell made David's eyes water?
2. Who does David ask to be his best man?
3. What is David's last thought of 1985?
4. What does David think his father's admittance into the hospital will do for his family?
5. How does David impress the recruiting officer while filling out his Air Force enlistment papers?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)