|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Heaven Sent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does David, Patsy, and their son make their first family trip to?
(c) Russian River.
2. The last time David saw his father, he showed him his prized possession. What is his father's prized possession?
(a) David's birth certificate.
(b) A photo of his wedding.
(c) His retiremant papers.
(d) His fireman's badge.
3. What causes David's father to be hospitalized?
(a) Ideopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.
(c) Muscular Dystrophy.
(d) Acute Leukemia.
4. What does David do every payday after he and Patsy are married?
(a) Buys new clothes for Patsy.
(b) Buys books on flying.
(c) Buys jewelry for Patsy.
(d) Buys everything he sees that has to do with babies.
5. What is the last thing that David said to his father before he died?
(a) I'll go pack your things.
(b) I'll meet you at the river.
(c) I have some papers to sign.
(d) I love you.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David's mother tell her mother (David's grandmother) that David did when he visited?
2. While talking to his father in the hospital, why does David say he joined the Air Force?
3. Who pins David against a wall telling him he shouldn't get married?
4. What does the nurse tell Steve he has to do in order to allow his father to "go?"
5. Upon returning to his base after the funeral, what illness does David come down with?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)