|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Heaven Sent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What memory does David have upon walking into his grandmother's home?
(a) Going over for Easter dinner.
(b) Going over with his mother and brothers to decorate her Christmas tree.
(c) Going over for Sunday brunches.
(d) Spending the night to get away from his mother.
2. Where does David's grandmother think he should visit while in town?
(a) The chapel at the Air Force Academy.
(b) Her father's old barber.
(c) Her church.
(d) Her psychologist.
3. What does David's grandmother say she never did to his mother?
(a) Love her.
(b) Abuse her.
(c) Hug her.
(d) Correct her.
4. Who called David at his foster parent's home while taking a break from staying with his father in the hospital?
(a) His father.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His mother.
5. Which one of David's brothers does he take out while in town visiting his grandmother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the nurse tell Steve he has to do in order to allow his father to "go?"
2. Where is David's plane landing at the end of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
3. The last time David saw his father, he showed him his prized possession. What is his father's prized possession?
4. What is the name of David's foster mother?
5. What was the date that David was placed into protective custody?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)