|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Heaven Sent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David's grandmother compare talking about the past to?
(a) Teasing a rabid dog.
(b) Opening Pandora's box.
(c) Opening Hell.
(d) Entering a beehive.
2. Where do David and Patsy become engaged at?
(a) A fast food restaurant.
(b) A steakhouse.
(c) An Italian restaurant.
(d) A Mexican restaurant.
3. Upon entering his mother's home, what smell made David's eyes water?
(c) Cigar smoke.
4. Who called David at his foster parent's home while taking a break from staying with his father in the hospital?
(a) His grandmother.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
5. Who calls Alice to tell her about the admittance of David's father into the hospital?
(a) David's father.
(b) David's mother.
(c) David's brother Russell.
(d) David's brother Stan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do David and Patsy move to soon after they marry?
2. What memory does David have upon walking into his grandmother's home?
3. What is the name of David's foster mother?
4. What does David's mother tell her mother (David's grandmother) that David did when he visited?
5. What does the enlisting sergeant call David when talking to him about planes?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)