|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Heaven Sent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of David's foster mother?
(a) Mrs. Zeigler.
(b) Mrs. Freeland.
(c) Ms. Gold.
(d) Mrs. Turnbough.
2. Who does David ask to be his best man?
(c) David Howard.
3. What item of his father's does David take from the coat in the closet?
(a) His father's medical card.
(b) His father's medicine.
(c) His father's badge.
(d) His father's admittance papers.
4. Where do David and Patsy move to soon after they marry?
(a) Military housing.
(b) To a larger home off base.
(c) In with her mother.
(d) In with his grandmother.
5. What decision does David make during the summer of 1978?
(a) To see his mother.
(b) To quit high school.
(c) To contact his brothers.
(d) To become a car salesman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon entering the hospital to see David's father, what does the smell remind him of?
2. Upon entering his mother's home, what smell made David's eyes water?
3. What does David's grandmother say she never did to his mother?
4. Why is David's grandmother upset with Russell?
5. In the autobiography, what does David say is the nickname given to foster children?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)