|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Heaven Sent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is David's plane landing at the end of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
(b) San Antonio.
(d) San Francisco.
2. What is the name of David's foster mother?
(a) Ms. Gold.
(b) Mrs. Turnbough.
(c) Mrs. Zeigler.
(d) Mrs. Freeland.
3. Much to David's surprise, how long has his father been in the hospital?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Four days.
(c) Four months.
(d) Four years.
4. What is the name of the stuffed alligator that David buys for his baby?
5. What does David's mother tell her mother (David's grandmother) that David did when he visited?
(a) Made his mother cry.
(b) Slapped his brother.
(c) Broke her television.
(d) Stormed into the house and tore it up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David want to name his son?
2. What is the last thing that David said to his father before he died?
3. Where does David, Patsy, and their son make their first family trip to?
4. Which one of David's brothers came to the hospital to see their father before David arrived?
5. Who pins David against a wall telling him he shouldn't get married?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)