|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Heaven Sent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last thing that David said to his father before he died?
(a) I have some papers to sign.
(b) I love you.
(c) I'll go pack your things.
(d) I'll meet you at the river.
2. In the autobiography, what does David say is the nickname given to foster children?
3. Who stands with David as best man on his wedding day?
(a) J. D. Thom.
(b) His foster father.
(c) David Howard.
4. Why is David's grandmother upset with Russell?
(a) He doesn't call her.
(b) He yells at his mother.
(c) He joins the Marines.
(d) He borrows a metal chest and returns it damaged.
5. What does David do every payday after he and Patsy are married?
(a) Buys everything he sees that has to do with babies.
(b) Buys new clothes for Patsy.
(c) Buys books on flying.
(d) Buys jewelry for Patsy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item of his father's does David take from the coat in the closet?
2. What is the name of the male nurse that meets David to inform him about his father's condition?
3. What memory does David have upon walking into his grandmother's home?
4. Who called David at his foster parent's home while taking a break from staying with his father in the hospital?
5. Where is David's plane landing at the end of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)