|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Heaven Sent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What memory does David have upon walking into his grandmother's home?
(a) Going over with his mother and brothers to decorate her Christmas tree.
(b) Going over for Sunday brunches.
(c) Spending the night to get away from his mother.
(d) Going over for Easter dinner.
2. What decision does David make during the summer of 1978?
(a) To quit high school.
(b) To become a car salesman.
(c) To contact his brothers.
(d) To see his mother.
3. Where do David and Patsy become engaged at?
(a) A Mexican restaurant.
(b) An Italian restaurant.
(c) A steakhouse.
(d) A fast food restaurant.
4. Where is David's plane landing at the end of the second chapter "Fly Away?"
(c) San Antonio.
(d) San Francisco.
5. What causes David's father to be hospitalized?
(b) Ideopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.
(c) Muscular Dystrophy.
(d) Acute Leukemia.
Short Answer Questions
1. The last time David saw his father, he showed him his prized possession. What is his father's prized possession?
2. What does the nurse tell Steve he has to do in order to allow his father to "go?"
3. Who calls Alice to tell her about the admittance of David's father into the hospital?
4. Much to David's surprise, how long has his father been in the hospital?
5. What is the last thing that David said to his father before he died?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)