|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Heaven Sent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last thing that David said to his father before he died?
(a) I have some papers to sign.
(b) I'll meet you at the river.
(c) I'll go pack your things.
(d) I love you.
2. Upon entering his mother's home, what smell made David's eyes water?
(c) Cigar smoke.
3. What memory does David have upon walking into his grandmother's home?
(a) Going over with his mother and brothers to decorate her Christmas tree.
(b) Going over for Sunday brunches.
(c) Going over for Easter dinner.
(d) Spending the night to get away from his mother.
4. On the day that David runs late for the hospital, what lie does David tell his father?
(a) That his mother is coming to visit.
(b) That his brothers are coming to visit.
(c) That the doctor says he is going to be okay.
(d) That he is leaving in an hour.
5. According to David's mother, who is the man of the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David's mother tell her mother (David's grandmother) that David did when he visited?
2. What does David want to name his son?
3. While at his grandmother's, what CAN'T David do?
4. What is the name of the stuffed alligator that David buys for his baby?
5. Who calls Alice to tell her about the admittance of David's father into the hospital?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)