|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Much to David's surprise, how long has his father been in the hospital?
(a) Four years.
(b) Four days.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Four months.
2. What causes David's father to be hospitalized?
(a) Muscular Dystrophy.
(c) Acute Leukemia.
(d) Ideopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.
3. What is the identification call sign David uses when calling to the Blackbird?
(a) Cleaner 44.
(b) Aspen 75.
(c) Phantom 21.
(d) Bandit 27.
4. After earning his crew wings, what will David's position be in the Air Force?
(a) Boom operator.
(c) Flight cook.
(d) Ground crew.
5. Upon entering the hospital to see David's father, what does the smell remind him of?
(a) Being trapped in a bathroom during his abusive childhood.
(b) His grandmother's home.
(c) Being in the airplane bathroom.
(d) His mother's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is David's son when he leaves for Saudi Arabia?
2. What is the name of the sergeant who fixes the problem with David's paperwork?
3. Who is David's childhood hero?
4. What ends David's "euphoric honeymoon?"
5. What item of his father's does David take from the coat in the closet?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)