|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the male nurse that meets David to inform him about his father's condition?
2. When does David return from Saudi Arabia?
(a) March of 1991.
(b) March of 1990.
(c) March of 2001.
(d) March of 2009.
3. How old is David's son when he leaves for Saudi Arabia?
4. What item of his father's does David take from the coat in the closet?
(a) His father's medicine.
(b) His father's badge.
(c) His father's admittance papers.
(d) His father's medical card.
5. What is the nickname the residents at David's apartment complex give him?
(a) Fly Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the hospital, what story does David tell his father so that he can talk to him without worrying what to say?
2. Why is David making the trip to California (the one Patsy accompanies him on)?
3. According to the nurse, what is David's first priority relating to his father's stay in the hospital?
4. Who calls Alice to tell her about the admittance of David's father into the hospital?
5. Who is David's childhood hero?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)