|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Patsy moves in, who does David find out has cancer?
(a) His mother.
(b) Harold, his foster father.
(d) His grandmother.
2. Much to David's surprise, how long has his father been in the hospital?
(a) Four years.
(b) Four days.
(c) Four months.
(d) Four weeks.
3. Which one of David's favorite planes is retired in 1990?
4. What causes David's father to be hospitalized?
(a) Ideopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.
(b) Acute Leukemia.
(d) Muscular Dystrophy.
5. Who goes to the hospital with David to see his father for the first time?
(b) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. After earning his crew wings, what will David's position be in the Air Force?
2. Who is David's childhood hero?
3. What happens to Patsy the night after she and David go out for a dinner date?
4. In August of 1990, what caused David's marital problems to be placed on the back burner?
5. What is the identification call sign David uses when calling to the Blackbird?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)