|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What operation is David deployed on in 1990?
(a) Operation Desert Storm.
(b) Operation Desert Shield.
(c) Operation Desert Sabre.
(d) Operation Gulf War.
2. What causes David's father to be hospitalized?
(a) Acute Leukemia.
(b) Ideopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.
(c) Muscular Dystrophy.
3. What is the name of Patsy's mother?
(a) Marie Dawn.
(b) Dottie Mae.
(c) Shirley Mae.
(d) Carol Sue.
4. After earning his crew wings, what will David's position be in the Air Force?
(a) Ground crew.
(c) Flight cook.
(d) Boom operator.
5. How old is David's son when he leaves for Saudi Arabia?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Patsy moves in, who does David find out has cancer?
2. Who is David's childhood hero?
3. Why is David making the trip to California (the one Patsy accompanies him on)?
4. What is the identification call sign David uses when calling to the Blackbird?
5. What ends David's "euphoric honeymoon?"
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)