|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While talking to his father in the hospital, why does David say he joined the Air Force?
(a) To follow the military motto and "be all that he can be."
(b) To become a pilot and prove that he can be successful.
(c) To get away from his mother.
(d) To become a fireman and honor his father.
2. What does Patsy do in July of 1990 that causes David to trust her less?
(a) Drops their son accidently.
(b) Calls his mother.
(c) Cheats on him.
(d) Opens a charge card without him knowing.
3. What is the name of the new plane that David is going to work with?
(b) Stealth Fighter.
4. Who calls Alice to tell her about the admittance of David's father into the hospital?
(a) David's father.
(b) David's brother Russell.
(c) David's mother.
(d) David's brother Stan.
5. Who is David's childhood hero?
(c) Captain America.
(d) Captain Marvel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the sergeant who fixes the problem with David's paperwork?
2. What is the identification call sign David uses when calling to the Blackbird?
3. Which one of David's favorite planes is retired in 1990?
4. What was the name of the operation that the F-117 debuted as?
5. What happens to Patsy the night after she and David go out for a dinner date?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)