|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon getting back to his base, what news does David find out about his paperwork?
(a) It was sent to the wrong office.
(b) It was lost.
(c) It was denied.
(d) It was not submitted properly.
2. In August of 1990, what caused David's marital problems to be placed on the back burner?
(a) Timur's invasion of China.
(b) Hussein's invasion of Kuwait.
(c) Operation Desert Storm.
(d) Bush's invasion of Panama.
3. What does David think his father's admittance into the hospital will do for his family?
(a) Create a relationship between David and his father.
(b) Bring him closure regarding his abusive family.
(c) Create a relationship between David and his mother.
(d) Bring his parents back together.
4. After Patsy moves in, who does David find out has cancer?
(a) His mother.
(b) Harold, his foster father.
(c) His grandmother.
5. Which one of David's favorite planes is retired in 1990?
Short Answer Questions
1. After all of the problems with David's Air Force paperwork, what base does he finally get assigned to?
2. What is the name of the male nurse that meets David to inform him about his father's condition?
3. Which one of David's brothers came to the hospital to see their father before David arrived?
4. What was the name of the operation that the F-117 debuted as?
5. Who goes to the hospital with David to see his father for the first time?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)