|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While talking to his father in the hospital, why does David say he joined the Air Force?
(a) To become a pilot and prove that he can be successful.
(b) To follow the military motto and "be all that he can be."
(c) To become a fireman and honor his father.
(d) To get away from his mother.
2. What is the name of the male nurse that meets David to inform him about his father's condition?
3. In August of 1990, what caused David's marital problems to be placed on the back burner?
(a) Bush's invasion of Panama.
(b) Timur's invasion of China.
(c) Hussein's invasion of Kuwait.
(d) Operation Desert Storm.
4. What item of his father's does David take from the coat in the closet?
(a) His father's badge.
(b) His father's admittance papers.
(c) His father's medical card.
(d) His father's medicine.
5. After Patsy moves in, who does David find out has cancer?
(a) His mother.
(b) Harold, his foster father.
(c) His grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the first place David and Patsy drive to together?
2. What does David think his father's admittance into the hospital will do for his family?
3. What is the identification call sign David uses when calling to the Blackbird?
4. What does Patsy do in July of 1990 that causes David to trust her less?
5. What is the name of Patsy's mother?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)