|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname the residents at David's apartment complex give him?
(a) Fly Boy.
2. What does Patsy do in July of 1990 that causes David to trust her less?
(a) Drops their son accidently.
(b) Calls his mother.
(c) Opens a charge card without him knowing.
(d) Cheats on him.
3. What item of his father's does David take from the coat in the closet?
(a) His father's admittance papers.
(b) His father's medicine.
(c) His father's badge.
(d) His father's medical card.
4. What is the name of Patsy's mother?
(a) Dottie Mae.
(b) Shirley Mae.
(c) Carol Sue.
(d) Marie Dawn.
5. What causes David's father to be hospitalized?
(a) Acute Leukemia.
(b) Ideopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.
(c) Muscular Dystrophy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the first place David and Patsy drive to together?
2. In the hospital, what story does David tell his father so that he can talk to him without worrying what to say?
3. Which one of David's brothers came to the hospital to see their father before David arrived?
4. On David's last visit to his mother's home, what does he tell her not to quit?
5. What is the name of the male nurse that meets David to inform him about his father's condition?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)