|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What operation is David deployed on in 1990?
(a) Operation Desert Shield.
(b) Operation Gulf War.
(c) Operation Desert Sabre.
(d) Operation Desert Storm.
2. After earning his crew wings, what will David's position be in the Air Force?
(a) Ground crew.
(b) Flight cook.
(d) Boom operator.
3. Why is David making the trip to California (the one Patsy accompanies him on)?
(a) To see Stan.
(b) To see his grandmother.
(c) To see his foster parents.
(d) To see his mother.
4. What item of his father's does David take from the coat in the closet?
(a) His father's medical card.
(b) His father's medicine.
(c) His father's admittance papers.
(d) His father's badge.
5. Where is the first place David and Patsy drive to together?
(a) San Fransisco.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Deigo.
(d) Long Beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to the hospital with David to see his father for the first time?
2. Who is David's childhood hero?
3. After all of the problems with David's Air Force paperwork, what base does he finally get assigned to?
4. What does Patsy do in July of 1990 that causes David to trust her less?
5. What is the name of the sergeant who fixes the problem with David's paperwork?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)