|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the July of 1990 argument, what does Patsy claim is all David cares about?
(a) His past abuse.
(b) Forgiving his mother.
(d) Their son.
2. What happens to Patsy the night after she and David go out for a dinner date?
(a) She packs up and leaves.
(b) She gets drunk.
(c) She hits David.
(d) She removes all the money from their checking account.
3. What is the identification call sign David uses when calling to the Blackbird?
(a) Cleaner 44.
(b) Phantom 21.
(c) Aspen 75.
(d) Bandit 27.
4. Much to David's surprise, how long has his father been in the hospital?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Four months.
(c) Four days.
(d) Four years.
5. Upon entering the hospital to see David's father, what does the smell remind him of?
(a) Being trapped in a bathroom during his abusive childhood.
(b) His mother's death.
(c) Being in the airplane bathroom.
(d) His grandmother's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does David return from Saudi Arabia?
2. What operation is David deployed on in 1990?
3. What is the name of Patsy's mother?
4. Who is David's childhood hero?
5. After Patsy moves in, who does David find out has cancer?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)