|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Patsy's mother?
(a) Dottie Mae.
(b) Shirley Mae.
(c) Carol Sue.
(d) Marie Dawn.
2. What happens to Patsy the night after she and David go out for a dinner date?
(a) She packs up and leaves.
(b) She gets drunk.
(c) She hits David.
(d) She removes all the money from their checking account.
3. Who is David's childhood hero?
(c) Captain America.
(d) Captain Marvel.
4. In the hospital, what story does David tell his father so that he can talk to him without worrying what to say?
(a) A story about his enlistment process.
(b) A story about cooking for the Air Force.
(c) A story about their trip to the Russian River.
(d) A story about the day he was rescued from his mother.
5. Which one of David's brothers came to the hospital to see their father before David arrived?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the identification call sign David uses when calling to the Blackbird?
2. In August of 1990, what caused David's marital problems to be placed on the back burner?
3. During the July of 1990 argument, what does Patsy claim is all David cares about?
4. Who goes to the hospital with David to see his father for the first time?
5. What is the name of the new plane that David is going to work with?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)