|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the first place David and Patsy drive to together?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Deigo.
(c) San Fransisco.
(d) Long Beach.
2. What is the identification call sign David uses when calling to the Blackbird?
(a) Phantom 21.
(b) Aspen 75.
(c) Bandit 27.
(d) Cleaner 44.
3. What item of his father's does David take from the coat in the closet?
(a) His father's medical card.
(b) His father's badge.
(c) His father's admittance papers.
(d) His father's medicine.
4. How old is David's son when he leaves for Saudi Arabia?
5. Which one of David's brothers came to the hospital to see their father before David arrived?
Short Answer Questions
1. Much to David's surprise, how long has his father been in the hospital?
2. In August of 1990, what caused David's marital problems to be placed on the back burner?
3. In the hospital, what story does David tell his father so that he can talk to him without worrying what to say?
4. What does David think his father's admittance into the hospital will do for his family?
5. Who calls Alice to tell her about the admittance of David's father into the hospital?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)