|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Patsy's mother?
(a) Carol Sue.
(b) Shirley Mae.
(c) Marie Dawn.
(d) Dottie Mae.
2. What causes David's father to be hospitalized?
(a) Ideopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.
(c) Acute Leukemia.
(d) Muscular Dystrophy.
3. What item of his father's does David take from the coat in the closet?
(a) His father's medicine.
(b) His father's badge.
(c) His father's medical card.
(d) His father's admittance papers.
4. Who calls Alice to tell her about the admittance of David's father into the hospital?
(a) David's brother Stan.
(b) David's brother Russell.
(c) David's father.
(d) David's mother.
5. What is the identification call sign David uses when calling to the Blackbird?
(a) Cleaner 44.
(b) Aspen 75.
(c) Phantom 21.
(d) Bandit 27.
Short Answer Questions
1. In August of 1990, what caused David's marital problems to be placed on the back burner?
2. Upon entering the hospital to see David's father, what does the smell remind him of?
3. While talking to his father in the hospital, why does David say he joined the Air Force?
4. What does Patsy do in July of 1990 that causes David to trust her less?
5. After all of the problems with David's Air Force paperwork, what base does he finally get assigned to?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)