|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the male nurse that meets David to inform him about his father's condition?
2. During the July of 1990 argument, what does Patsy claim is all David cares about?
(b) His past abuse.
(c) Their son.
(d) Forgiving his mother.
3. Upon entering the hospital to see David's father, what does the smell remind him of?
(a) Being in the airplane bathroom.
(b) His grandmother's home.
(c) Being trapped in a bathroom during his abusive childhood.
(d) His mother's death.
4. What operation is David deployed on in 1990?
(a) Operation Desert Storm.
(b) Operation Desert Sabre.
(c) Operation Gulf War.
(d) Operation Desert Shield.
5. Which one of David's brothers came to the hospital to see their father before David arrived?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is David's childhood hero?
2. What ends David's "euphoric honeymoon?"
3. What item of his father's does David take from the coat in the closet?
4. What is the name of the new plane that David is going to work with?
5. In the hospital, what story does David tell his father so that he can talk to him without worrying what to say?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)