|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ends David's "euphoric honeymoon?"
(a) Transfer news to Nebraska.
(b) News of his mother's death.
(c) News of his foster mom's death.
(d) Transfer news to Alaska.
2. What was the name of the operation that the F-117 debuted as?
(a) Operation Eastern Exit.
(b) Operation Sharp Edge.
(c) Operation Just Cause.
(d) Operation Starlight.
3. What is the name of the sergeant who fixes the problem with David's paperwork?
4. While talking to his father in the hospital, why does David say he joined the Air Force?
(a) To follow the military motto and "be all that he can be."
(b) To get away from his mother.
(c) To become a fireman and honor his father.
(d) To become a pilot and prove that he can be successful.
5. What is the nickname the residents at David's apartment complex give him?
(b) Fly Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David think his father's admittance into the hospital will do for his family?
2. Who goes to the hospital with David to see his father for the first time?
3. What item of his father's does David take from the coat in the closet?
4. Upon getting back to his base, what news does David find out about his paperwork?
5. On David's last visit to his mother's home, what does he tell her not to quit?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)