|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On David's last visit to his mother's home, what does he tell her not to quit?
(b) Loving him.
(c) Having hope.
2. After all of the problems with David's Air Force paperwork, what base does he finally get assigned to?
(d) Los Angeles.
3. How old is David's son when he leaves for Saudi Arabia?
4. What item of his father's does David take from the coat in the closet?
(a) His father's medical card.
(b) His father's badge.
(c) His father's medicine.
(d) His father's admittance papers.
5. What is the name of the sergeant who fixes the problem with David's paperwork?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Alice to tell her about the admittance of David's father into the hospital?
2. Much to David's surprise, how long has his father been in the hospital?
3. While talking to his father in the hospital, why does David say he joined the Air Force?
4. Why is David making the trip to California (the one Patsy accompanies him on)?
5. After earning his crew wings, what will David's position be in the Air Force?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)