|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes to the hospital with David to see his father for the first time?
(b) His mother.
2. On David's last visit to his mother's home, what does he tell her not to quit?
(a) Having hope.
(c) Loving him.
3. What is the nickname the residents at David's apartment complex give him?
(b) Fly Boy.
4. In August of 1990, what caused David's marital problems to be placed on the back burner?
(a) Bush's invasion of Panama.
(b) Operation Desert Storm.
(c) Timur's invasion of China.
(d) Hussein's invasion of Kuwait.
5. Which one of David's favorite planes is retired in 1990?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does David return from Saudi Arabia?
2. What ends David's "euphoric honeymoon?"
3. What item of his father's does David take from the coat in the closet?
4. What is the identification call sign David uses when calling to the Blackbird?
5. Why is David making the trip to California (the one Patsy accompanies him on)?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)