|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is David's childhood hero?
(b) Captain America.
(c) Captain Marvel.
2. After all of the problems with David's Air Force paperwork, what base does he finally get assigned to?
(a) Los Angeles.
3. What causes David's father to be hospitalized?
(a) Muscular Dystrophy.
(b) Acute Leukemia.
(d) Ideopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.
4. On David's last visit to his mother's home, what does he tell her not to quit?
(a) Having hope.
(b) Loving him.
5. What is the name of the male nurse that meets David to inform him about his father's condition?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Patsy's mother?
2. After Patsy moves in, who does David find out has cancer?
3. What does David think his father's admittance into the hospital will do for his family?
4. What was the name of the operation that the F-117 debuted as?
5. Who goes to the hospital with David to see his father for the first time?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)