|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Long Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David think his father's admittance into the hospital will do for his family?
(a) Create a relationship between David and his father.
(b) Create a relationship between David and his mother.
(c) Bring him closure regarding his abusive family.
(d) Bring his parents back together.
2. Upon getting back to his base, what news does David find out about his paperwork?
(a) It was not submitted properly.
(b) It was lost.
(c) It was denied.
(d) It was sent to the wrong office.
3. Who goes to the hospital with David to see his father for the first time?
(c) His mother.
4. What is the nickname the residents at David's apartment complex give him?
(c) Fly Boy.
5. What is the identification call sign David uses when calling to the Blackbird?
(a) Phantom 21.
(b) Aspen 75.
(c) Cleaner 44.
(d) Bandit 27.
Short Answer Questions
1. While talking to his father in the hospital, why does David say he joined the Air Force?
2. Why is David making the trip to California (the one Patsy accompanies him on)?
3. After Patsy moves in, who does David find out has cancer?
4. Upon entering the hospital to see David's father, what does the smell remind him of?
5. During the July of 1990 argument, what does Patsy claim is all David cares about?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)